few updated pics.. - Photos & Media Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
few updated pics..
Thursday, March 03, 2005 8:28 PM
Got some new pics on my car domain site check them out. comments welcomed the new pic quality sucks due to a junk camera. Im gonna take some better ones soon.

Re: few updated pics..
Thursday, March 03, 2005 8:37 PM

hah, that looks mean as hell

One of the few, one of the proud, one of the Jersey J's. 6-14-04. Click sig for Cardomain.

Thursday, March 03, 2005 8:58 PM
Love the eyebrows

Thursday, March 03, 2005 9:23 PM
Those eyelids look sweet
Thursday, March 03, 2005 9:43 PM
Look Nice, nice and clean especially under the hood!

what did you use to clean everything, how did you get the valve cover so shiny?

I have one true love in my life...And my girlfriend sits next to me in it
Thursday, March 03, 2005 10:00 PM
actually looks kinda tired

Z24 Cardomain Site ll ZQ8 Car Domain Site
Friday, March 04, 2005 5:10 AM
Thanks for the comments I appreciate it! The valve cover is polished, I hand polished it awhile back, and I periodically use mothers mag and aluminum polish on it to keep it from dulling. Everything else I just wipe off from time to time and spray a LIGHT layer of formula 2001 on all the hoses and wire harnesses to keep them shiny. I like the look of the front I think it lookes pissed with the eyelids and the curved parts of the hood looks like the lower parts of a forehead when youre mad.

Friday, March 04, 2005 12:48 PM
Did you take off the vavle cover when you polished it the fist time, and if so did you just bolt it back on or is it really necessary to have them torqued back on to a certain tightness?

I have one true love in my life...And my girlfriend sits next to me in it
Friday, March 04, 2005 3:54 PM
I did it with it still on the engine. wasnt all that hard to get to all the spots. Around the oil cap and below the vacuum line was a lil tricky but other than that no problems. If you were to take it off there are torque specs for them, not sure what it is prolly like 10 ft lbs or something theyre not real tight or they will break.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search