got the car out for the sun - Page 2 - Photos & Media Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: got the car out for the sun
Saturday, March 05, 2005 2:48 PM
FuGiTiVe wrote:Silvrdreamld904: Get out of here before I slap you with my dong. Seriously you are not needed on this site. I also see that you are a pretty young cocky @!#$. You probabaly have so many zits on your face you've never even kissed a girl let alone hold a girls hand. hahaha get out of this site you pathetic cocky loser.

Nice Car, I can't wait for some sun in my area to get mine clean as well

Ha. Thats funny. Yes im cocky. Yes im young. Yes I work full time and go to college.
Oh, as far as girls go......thats never been an issue. Im not a bad looking guy. But that was a very intelligent response that you gave me. LOL.

I even quoted it above.

The Silver J......Ridin' Clean....

Saturday, March 05, 2005 2:50 PM
gtpsunfire wrote:Silvrdreamld904-Sponsored by mommy and daddy racing! Nice 2.2 you have hidden under there
Car is looking good, will look really slick wit the kit on. I have always loved MR7's, good choice. Where in Ontario are you? Im from North York.

Man, you have no idea. Just cause I have a nice car doesn't mean that "mommy and daddy" supported it. I pay for all of my own stuff. Thats all you can say......... \knock on my 2.2 liter motor. I have more @!#$ done to my car than most people have. I havent gotten to the motor yet. Done deal.

Saturday, March 05, 2005 2:53 PM
Sean Sullivan wrote:Silvrdreamld904: Get out of here before I slap you with my dong. Seriously you are not needed on this site. I also see that you are a pretty young cocky @!#$. You probabaly have so many zits on your face you've never even kissed a girl let alone hold a girls hand. hahaha get out of this site you pathetic cocky loser.

Yeah ok buddy.... yeah my mommy and daddy buy everything for me too lol your a retard... Im actually 21, own 2 cars, own a house, and im a ticketed millwright. So take your mommy and daddys money and instead of putting it inyour car so you can get friends, go get a future you joke

You obviously suck at the internet. You have no idea who your quoting or who wrote what.
Plus, you don't have much money into your car anyways. Why would ANYBODY say that your parents bought everything???

Let me know if you figure it out.

Saturday, March 05, 2005 3:09 PM
So...since I Have first gen APC Altezzas...and have had them a long ass time, does that mean I am still a ricer?

Eeven thought I am Turboed?!

CRAP!

Saturday, March 05, 2005 3:17 PM
Naw, it doesn't mean your a ricer. Im usually kidding when these guys post pics of their cars. People get sooo worked up over the internet. Its funny. I just have a thing for doing clean mods to cars. I guess it stems from people always hating on Cavaliers becuase of these kids that get their moms Cavalier and immediately throw altezzas, seat covers, and a coffee can on it and then try to race everybody around town. Then they see my car and it usually changes their mind somewhat. Don't get me wrong, their are like 20-30 Cavaliers that I absolutely love on here.....QuickBlackEcotec,Darkstars,Teske,ImPhat0260, Z2Flip4, etc.

Sooooo all in all. Im just giving u guys a hard time.

Saturday, March 05, 2005 6:26 PM
car will look nice when its done, hell nothing wrong with it now!! who's selling the rims on here? i'm looking!! u said your painting in spring, r u doing it or getting pro job? if pro can ya let me know what u were quoted, as i'm looking at getting mine done

Sunday, March 06, 2005 1:17 AM
Sean, please re-read my post... I was directing the comments at Silveridiot, not you. If you actually read it, i complemented your car and asked where in ontario you lived... Sheesh!!!

Sunday, March 06, 2005 9:44 AM
Well, amongst all these other unneccesary posts....all I have to say is good start. It'll look a lot better w/the kit on and the muffler relocated and with c/f tails. I made the mistake and bought those altezzas, also....I think most people have had them at one time or another. I think they're definitely played out now...but at least you've seen that and ordered different ones.

Here's a pic from several years ago of my old cav...LOL

So what I'm saying is that you learn from your mistakes and move on to bigger and better things. So good luck and keep us posted.

Sunday, March 06, 2005 2:31 PM
gtpsunfire wrote:Sean, please re-read my post... I was directing the comments at Silveridiot, not you. If you actually read it, i complemented your car and asked where in ontario you lived... Sheesh!!!

Yes i know you were talking abuot him and i was aswell i was just saying his mom and dad payed for everything also...Anyway yeah i live in milton not too far from you. thanks for your comment man.
Sunday, March 06, 2005 2:40 PM
Silvrdreamld904- i still think your an @!#$. joking around or not who cares. maybe he doesnt have money right now to get his car to where it needs to be. maybe he has more important things to put his money into instead of his car. i know it took me a while to get my car to where it is.

Sunday, March 06, 2005 3:16 PM
gtpsunfire wrote:Sean, please re-read my post... I was directing the comments at Silveridiot, not you. If you actually read it, i complemented your car and asked where in ontario you lived... Sheesh!!!

Yea keep gettin' worked up over the internet.
I think its funny.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search