FIRST MODS, 18s AGX PRO KIT !!VertCavy - Photos & Media Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
FIRST MODS, 18s AGX PRO KIT !!VertCavy
Monday, March 07, 2005 3:02 PM
Hey I just put the agx and pro kit last friday, I also put the 18s.
Im pretty happy with the setup.
I will get some better pics later, that was a quick shoot (it was raining)
OPINIONS PLEASE
waiting for bomex front and sides, and drift rear!!!!

Re: FIRST MODS, 18s AGX PRO KIT !!VertCavy
Monday, March 07, 2005 3:18 PM
looks good man. i have the pro-kit and AGX's on my cav too, i love the ride!

Monday, March 07, 2005 3:20 PM
looks nice but what is with the small chrome trim between the mirror and the top that kinda sticks out like a sore thumb

Disclaimer: Dey see me Trollin' Dey hatin' for trollin dey trying to catch me ridin dirty.

Monday, March 07, 2005 3:24 PM
damn, I have never noticed that before, looks really gey, thanks for pointing it out!
Monday, March 07, 2005 4:31 PM
to the guys that have agx and pro kit. did any of you have any problem with the front spring dancing arond the agx. mines are ....i think im missing a rubber piece. what does your whole front setup consist off

"Sunfire got stolen, all i have is the J to remember it by"
Monday, March 07, 2005 6:58 PM
does a sore thumb stick out?

Tuesday, March 08, 2005 6:16 AM
Jean~Bostons Finest Auto Team wrote:to the guys that have agx and pro kit. did any of you have any problem with the front spring dancing arond the agx. mines are ....i think im missing a rubber piece. what does your whole front setup consist off

There should be a contoured, rubber ring on the spring perch that prevents this. It's called a spring insulator, I believe. I used the ones from my stock struts.

"The J's weren't designed to be sports cars, the suspension sucks, the brakes are tiny, and the target market for our car doesn't need to be able to do any more than 65mph." - Shifted

A more accurate observation has never been typed. These should be the starting points before any serious performance modification. What's the point of making a serious performer if you can't control it's power?

Tuesday, March 08, 2005 7:08 AM

I LOVE CONVERTIBLES!!!

Click Here, To Check Out My Interior

Tuesday, March 08, 2005 9:45 AM
Jean~Bostons Finest Auto Team wrote:to the guys that have agx and pro kit. did any of you have any problem with the front spring dancing arond the agx. mines are ....i think im missing a rubber piece. what does your whole front setup consist off

i think i've posted about it at least twice in different threads of yours man. check the other threads you posted on about this, but like the next guy said, there is an upper spring insulator that you need to sit between the spring and the strut mount.

Wednesday, March 09, 2005 1:07 PM
Get a nice body kit and it will be MINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search