unknowns are on - Page 2 - Photos & Media Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: unknowns are on
Thursday, March 10, 2005 2:28 PM
Quote:

Good looking car dude, cant wait for the kit to be painted, should look awsome.

I beleive the kit is painted. That's why we all agree the car needs a solid color paintjob or one where it looks painted. Anyways, those wheels look good. Should look great on CarbonCav's as well.

J-body of Kentucky

Thursday, March 10, 2005 4:57 PM
CarbonCav let the cat outta the bag .

Wheels look hot!

Thursday, March 10, 2005 8:08 PM
in responce to the paint I have some plans in the works and as for lowering the car I had to wait for the wheel and the kit to be on to know how much I could go without havng to worring about bottoming out

Thursday, March 10, 2005 8:44 PM
looks HAWT! Jared. Nicely done

Friday, March 11, 2005 10:24 AM
omg all this time i didnt think your kit was painted.

-Adam

Friday, March 11, 2005 11:25 AM
CodeRedZ24 (aka Geeds) wrote:
gtpsunfire wrote:Yeah, you always give your 2 cents, and if it nothing to do with your car, its normally negative.
Good looking car dude, cant wait for the kit to be painted, should look awsome.

huh what the heck are you talking about??? i usually always give good comments i dont recall the last time i gave a bad comment

i think he means, maybe the guy didnt want any opinions or you should tell him what he should do.

just a thought.

-Borsty
Sunday, March 13, 2005 11:17 AM
ok an up date to the car I totaly agree about the paint but when I started I knew what I wanted but some things got changed and I couldn't see the finish I wanted so I just stoped so here is the up date the botom grey is getting brout up to the tops of the fenders and under the windows and ubove the tails top still blue and botom grey and the skirts are geting cut some so here is a pic of what I'm thinking

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search