WI J-Tuners Sept Meet (30+ pics) - Photos & Media Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
WI J-Tuners Sept Meet (30+ pics)
Sunday, September 17, 2006 5:39 PM
Here's the pics I took from the meet today. Was a GREAT turnout. 30 cars and around 20 were Js. By far the biggest turnout this year. Guys from Illinois even made it. Surprised it turned out so good due to the bad weather that was suppose to be here. Well anyways, on to the pics...

Meeting up at the park n ride:

Moved over to the park to grill out:

My lil guy at his second meet. just 6 months old.

I wanna give a thanks out to everyone who came. Especially since we didn't have any problems with the cops this time. :thumbs: Also want to give a special thanks to the guys that drove a ways to get here like the Illinois guys. THANKS FOR MAKING THIS A GREAT MEET!

If anyone wants any of these pics at full size, just let me know in a pm/email and i'll send them your way.

5 YEAR ANNIVERSARY FREEBIE GIVEAWAY - CLICK HERE TO ENTER
What you know about Street Racing anyways? Only what Fast & Furious taught us....
SO EVERYTHING!

Re: WI J-Tuners Sept Meet (30+ pics)
Sunday, September 17, 2006 5:45 PM
Looks like a great turnout with some great cars! Cute kid too

Sunday, September 17, 2006 5:50 PM
very nice i love that burnt orange cavy with the razzi kit

Sunday, September 17, 2006 5:52 PM
Here's pics the Kyle (Rawkfist on here) took:

Quote:

might as well post my pictures in here! i got 22 shots some didn't turn out right so i didn't even bother with resizing them.

The sweetest cav there IMO!!! picture does no justice but hot in person!!

5 YEAR ANNIVERSARY FREEBIE GIVEAWAY - CLICK HERE TO ENTER
What you know about Street Racing anyways? Only what Fast & Furious taught us....
SO EVERYTHING!
Sunday, September 17, 2006 5:57 PM
yay some one was able to copy and paste

Sunday, September 17, 2006 6:21 PM
wait till you see our pics hahahahaha Phils exhaust broke, the nut fell offf and the exhaust droped..... s oon the side of 94 in the rain rigging stuff with some speaker wire LOL and to make it worse Anthony saw vince and phil on pulle dover sitting there as he passe dus on the highway

it was a huge turnout but to much grouping, everyone kinda stuck to there little click for the most part. Couple complaints though.... I don't think I've ever seen so many multiple colored / broken cars in one place hahaha and just about everyone who was playing there stereo loud..... FYI bass is NOT music get some some damn interiors and amp them.... a couple 12's and an amp does not make your car sound good.... but all things considered it wasn't bad. That Park and ride is a great spot to meet up that was a good idea, so a couple nice cars, I recognized a few cars but not a whole lot of faces and didn't get to put them together. It a good time.

Sunday, September 17, 2006 6:24 PM
btw no pics of us that pulled our seats out of the car and used as out lawn chairs hahahah

Sunday, September 17, 2006 6:29 PM
LMAO so Boltz said he would @!#$ his pants if IL turned up more the 3 people..... well we came with 7 so he was gonna @!#$ his pants for us..... he said if he didn't his kid would LOL well neither hapened so he just PM'd me a nice picture of a turd chilling in the toliet saying better late then never LOL

Sunday, September 17, 2006 6:33 PM
that was kind of funny hahahaha ( but whats up with the pic of my ass walking towrds my car lol)

http://www.myspace.com/modifiedscc
Sunday, September 17, 2006 6:47 PM
good looking pics and looks like a good turnout

RIP JESSE GERARD.....Youll always be in my thoughts and prayers...

Sunday, September 17, 2006 7:05 PM

Sunday, September 17, 2006 7:05 PM
Darkstars wrote:just about everyone who was playing there stereo loud..... FYI bass is NOT music get some some damn interiors and amp them.... a couple 12's and an amp does not make your car sound good....

if i fell into that catagory sorry. i need to upgrade my speakers. probly didn't even know who i was ... grey shirt, and left around 5 ... 5:15 left in a black cav lol maybe ill actually have something doen to my car next time your around!

Sunday, September 17, 2006 7:12 PM
not sure which one you were.... Brandon was pointing people out for me by giving me actuall first names, which doesn't help hahahah I need JBO names.

I was pretay easy to spot.... the one gay tan car hahahah, jeans, flip flops, brown shirt, white hat, the stars tatto'd around my forearm (hence the name)

Sunday, September 17, 2006 7:37 PM
Looks like a good turnout. I'm saddened by 1 pic though. That poor yellow indy beretta looks like it's been though 10 stages of hell. I miss the one that I had but yea ne way really nice turn out and alot of nice pics.

2009 Ford Mustang V6
Sunday, September 17, 2006 7:39 PM
i was the only one is non-jean shorts/pants. my name is kyle if he said that to ya. i was also the only one there that left with a littler person in the passanger side (cuzin)

Sunday, September 17, 2006 8:18 PM
i had a good time. and i dont want to be the first to post pictures of phil's broke ass car ha ha.

Sunday, September 17, 2006 8:39 PM
R3D05LsSport wrote:very nice i love that burnt orange cavy with the razzi kit

oh and by the way, thanks, got it all washed and waxed just to have it rain on it on the way home.

Sunday, September 17, 2006 8:41 PM
man, some really sweet cars there, but then so much trash!! Some of those cars should just be layed to rest, just nasty

Sunday, September 17, 2006 8:55 PM
looks like a good turn out, some nice rides.

this one is hott! looks real familiar. lol

Sunday, September 17, 2006 8:58 PM

This car is SOOO Much hotter then the blue one!!!

Sunday, September 17, 2006 8:59 PM
Btw it was a lot of fun!!!

Sunday, September 17, 2006 9:12 PM
Vincent Morris wrote:i had a good time. and i dont want to be the first to post pictures of phil's broke ass car ha ha.

Damn You Vince........i had a good time as well....the ride home sucked especially on 294 when my exhaust dropped.......ghey.......

Sunday, September 17, 2006 9:17 PM
I have a feeling my picture will be posted alot on monday..........

Sunday, September 17, 2006 9:32 PM
I was the guy with the black beretta parked next to the Indy. There is a picture of me standing walking away from my car up there in brandon's pics actually. The indy is actually from missouri, and it has been through a lot. Me and Eric (the owner) went down this summer to get it. Trust me, it's in a good home. The whole front end was smashed previously and it was pulled out and thats why it has all the different colors.

And also, car seat lawn chairs (upper left corner):

--------------------------------------------

1990 Sunbird SE /// 1995 Beretta Base
Monday, September 18, 2006 6:16 AM
darkstar idk if u saw who i was but this is my car and was around it the majority of the time

I did notice the grouping... to me some people seemed uptight about something so i didnt say anything to anyone cept for who i new. I new who u were right away with the gay tan cavy lol and the stars on ur arm. also figured the black turbo cav was philo but never got to put the face with the owner. other then that i didnt know anyone else cept for the wisconsin guys

Edited 1 time(s). Last edited Monday, September 18, 2006 6:18 AM

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search