You think you have love for your car? - Page 7 - Photos & Media Forum

This thread is locked.
For more information about why this thread might have been locked, please read the rules.
Re: You think you have love for your car?
Sunday, January 28, 2007 9:26 AM
OHIODRIFTING.COM SLAPS YOU ALL IN THE FACE WITH OUR NUTS...have fun u tray sliding kids

Sunday, January 28, 2007 9:35 AM
Wow.

There's nothing wrong with getting a tattoo of something that you're passionate about (that's the
general idea isn't it?). I just don't think that you put much thought into how you're going to feel about
this one as you grow older.

IMHO it would have been better to put that thing on your back or something. The forearm is a bad
place for a fairly ugly tat (ugly in a subjective, artistic sense).

Anyways....good luck with that.

"Eagles may soar, but weasels don't get sucked into jet engines." -- Steven Wright
Sunday, January 28, 2007 10:08 AM

Sunday, January 28, 2007 11:14 AM
Lance Sharpe wrote:It's been on a volkswagen forums, honda si forums, scion forums....idk how they can make fun of any other car tho and a 350z forum

Hey, I own a couple Civics and CRXs, love the cars, and if somebody rolled up and showed me their sweet Honduh tattoo I'd take a picture of it, and post it to the internet to clown them and call them stupid.

PS - I'd rather own a Honduh, VW, or Scion than a gay ass 350Z. It's amazing how Nissan got the G35 so right, and everything on the 350Z is plain old fugly.
Sunday, January 28, 2007 11:19 AM
Wow, this just made it to the local forums here! Guess he's famous?

Sunday, January 28, 2007 11:22 AM
allright, let's not get off the point here...we're talking about this gnarly tattoo...

oops (not ugly)
Sunday, January 28, 2007 2:54 PM
Correct, not ugly - it is an abomination.

Carbon fiber headlight blockoffs and un-aerodynamic bodykits = gay showride.
Sunday, January 28, 2007 3:08 PM

HMT 4 LYFE
Sunday, January 28, 2007 4:06 PM
wow, d g, that was pointless and utterly useless, thanks for contributing
Monday, January 29, 2007 1:31 PM
Yup, I sent my shoes into Autoblog.com
Lance133 wrote:My friend just sent me the blog about the guy from Jbody.org who got the tattoo of his Cavalier and of course I saw the comment about the Z24 shoes at the bottom and couldn't believe it! lol Well that was me, Lance Sharpe from Rhode Island, I go by Lance133 on jbody.org I also made a post about the shoes awhile back in the same Photos & Media section that the tattoo guy did. Pictures of the shoes can be found on my CarDomain website or here where I posted them on Photobucket -

John Neff of Autoblog.com wrote:hahaha, that's awesome. Well it sounds like you're a little more proud of your shoes than he is of his tat, but then again you can take off your shoes.

Thanks for this, we'll probably do a post on it in the near future.

This thread is locked.
For more information about why this thread might have been locked, please read the rules.

Start New Topic Advanced Search