Video of the latest dyno pulls - Photos & Media Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Video of the latest dyno pulls
Thursday, August 02, 2007 4:35 AM

Re: Video of the latest dyno pulls
Thursday, August 02, 2007 4:42 AM
Ohhhhh....MY....GoDDDDDDDDDDDDDD.

I seriously just pooped my pants.

I'm scared of that thing!

Thursday, August 02, 2007 4:53 AM
I was talking to BRad last night and he was telling me how much fun this car is.
Good job man, 500hp is just a cough away.
PS-I did mess the screen watching that!

Thursday, August 02, 2007 5:00 AM
.....is it just me, or was anyone else tempted to stick their cheek beside the inlet? That thing is a monster! what was the final turnout after all said n done? and get some 1/4 mile videos. it'd be a good race, you versus Brian and his 12.7

Thursday, August 02, 2007 5:02 AM
If he can hook up, this car will go 11s easy.

Thursday, August 02, 2007 5:17 AM
Wow!

FORGET GIRLS GONE WILD WE HAVE GOVERNMENT SPENDING GONE WILD!

Thursday, August 02, 2007 5:34 AM
Gooood laaaawwwddddd!!

~2014 New Z under the knife, same heart different body~
306 TQ
Thursday, August 02, 2007 5:56 AM
Cavalier. Turbo. Big Power.

Thursday, August 02, 2007 6:00 AM
I am just waiting for a MAF translator to show up and then I can push for more. I also have a big race weekend coming up next weekend so track times will be posted up very soon. I also have a new set of Mickey Thompson slicks (24.5x8x15) on the way too. Final numbers from last weekend were 451whp and 421wtq, that was at 15psi, stock timing and on pump fuel. The only reason we stopped is because I was maxing out my MAF table and couldn't add any more fuel. I should have that problem corrected next week when the new part gets here and then back to the dyno before the races.

Quoth the Raven 'Nevermore
raven@accesswave.ca
Raven Autosports
55 McQuade Lake Cres,
Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada
(902) 850-3330
10.82@132
Thursday, August 02, 2007 6:02 AM
I want one...

horsepower is how hard you hit the wall, Torque is how far you push the wall with you
Thursday, August 02, 2007 6:11 AM
pretty freakin' awesome.

I do feel sorry for the hood prop rod though. that thing looked like it was going to bend in half. LOL

Desert Tuners

“When you come across a big kettle of crazy, it’s best not to stir it.”

Thursday, August 02, 2007 6:21 AM
MOTHER OF GOD!!!! that is the sexiest thing ever!! wtg nice job

Thursday, August 02, 2007 6:34 AM
i love it...

however.... i feel a whole lot of pity for that poor getrag and the impending doom that it, and your axles, are facing lol....

Arrival Blue 04 LS Sport
Eco
Turbo
Megasquirt
'Nuff said
Thursday, August 02, 2007 6:46 AM
Scarab (Jersey Jay 1.8T) wrote:i love it...

however.... i feel a whole lot of pity for that poor getrag and the impending doom that it, and your axles, are facing lol....

lmao...yeah I am not sure what is going to happen there. I did rebuild the tranny this year with all new bearings and Phantom Grip made me a custom one off LSD for this setup so we will have to see I guess. So far so good though and everything is holding fine but just in case I have a few spare sets of axles and another tranny with only 50000kms on it. So far on the street it's fine, just spins the tires right up to 185kms/hr I guess next weekend at the track with slicks will show just how everything is going to hold up.

raven@accesswave.ca
Raven Autosports
55 McQuade Lake Cres,
(902) 850-3330
10.82@132
Thursday, August 02, 2007 6:48 AM
That has to be one of the SICKEST Jbodys out there !!!!
I can't wait to see some vids of that monster at the track !!!

Thursday, August 02, 2007 6:56 AM
raven wrote:I am just waiting for a MAF translator to show up and then I can push for more. I also have a big race weekend coming up next weekend so track times will be posted up very soon. I also have a new set of Mickey Thompson slicks (24.5x8x15) on the way too. Final numbers from last weekend were 451whp and 421wtq, that was at 15psi, stock timing and on pump fuel. The only reason we stopped is because I was maxing out my MAF table and couldn't add any more fuel. I should have that problem corrected next week when the new part gets here and then back to the dyno before the races.

James,

Great job on the numbers. With the amount of TQ your car will be putting down, you might want to look into a different size slick before you mount those new ones....

26x10x15 MIGHT work better.....

Thursday, August 02, 2007 7:25 AM
Holy @!#$. That is a beast. Nice job man.

PRND321 Till I DIE
Old Motor: 160whp & 152ft/lbs, 1/4 Mile 15.4 @88.2
M45 + LD9 + 4T40-E, GO GO GO
Thursday, August 02, 2007 7:47 AM
that is ridiculous car is amazing can't wait to see some times and videos at the track

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2084827
Thursday, August 02, 2007 7:48 AM
Karo (Car Customs) wrote:
raven wrote:I am just waiting for a MAF translator to show up and then I can push for more. I also have a big race weekend coming up next weekend so track times will be posted up very soon. I also have a new set of Mickey Thompson slicks (24.5x8x15) on the way too. Final numbers from last weekend were 451whp and 421wtq, that was at 15psi, stock timing and on pump fuel. The only reason we stopped is because I was maxing out my MAF table and couldn't add any more fuel. I should have that problem corrected next week when the new part gets here and then back to the dyno before the races.

James,

Great job on the numbers. With the amount of TQ your car will be putting down, you might want to look into a different size slick before you mount those new ones....

26x10x15 MIGHT work better.....

I was actually thinking the same thing myself but I don't have a wheel with the proper offset to run that wide of a slick. I am planning on getting some drag rims with the proper offset but as of right now it's not in the budget, hell I am way over the budget now. Plus will a 26" diameter tire fit in there and not hit the spring perch? Right now my overall diameter is 25.1 and I am just hitting the lower part of the spring perch on the street tires. I will see how these work out and then decide on what to do, shouldn't be too hard to sell the 8" slicks if I don't need them and I got a really good deal on them anyway.

raven@accesswave.ca
Raven Autosports
55 McQuade Lake Cres,
(902) 850-3330
10.82@132
Thursday, August 02, 2007 7:51 AM

^ that was me trying to think of a better word for WOW

** FOR SALE** http://www.j-body.org/forums/read.php?f=24&i=110879&t=110879
Thursday, August 02, 2007 7:57 AM
holy iht! that's impressive way to go guys, 460+ wheel hp is NOTHING to sneeze at!

watch for flying sparks!!!

Thursday, August 02, 2007 8:47 AM
Sick!!!!!!

to bad the ricers on streetfire are gonna hate

Thursday, August 02, 2007 9:12 AM
hell a grand prix can barely hook on a 10" wide slick with 100hp less , and 700lbs heavier , and a auto trans

karo sell him the slow fire for that beast of a motor , he is gonna need it

enjoy the beast !!!!!!!!!

Thursday, August 02, 2007 2:21 PM
that turbo tickles my brain when it spools up , i like it

Thursday, August 02, 2007 5:42 PM
sick

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search