just stopping by to say hi and ... - Page 5 - Photos & Media Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: just stopping by to say hi and ...
Wednesday, January 09, 2008 1:02 PM
hahahaha! I'm just bustin ur balls! Maybe I will just pray for rain and new pics instead!

Wednesday, January 09, 2008 1:37 PM
haha i was going to tell you to look up horse creek florida flood photo's but that nor peace river flood photo's are available anywhere. these floods cover over 40 miles of highway atleast ones every other year.
we had a news team drive there boat up to our porch and interview all of us, and i cant even find that.

be back later , im gonna go look for some good pics.
the government prolly bleeped all of it out because they know that NO flood insurance will cover us it gets so bad out here. oh well thats erelivant.
Wednesday, January 09, 2008 1:49 PM
and there will definatley be new pics probly this year, we're due for out 10 year flood.
Wednesday, January 09, 2008 2:49 PM
i have in my hand about 30 diffrent flood pics, now, to find the old scanner
Wednesday, January 09, 2008 5:17 PM

thats as big as i can get them, not sure why, i guess imageshack.us is having problems
ill post up more if anyone wants and when i feel like it.
Sunday, January 20, 2008 5:34 PM
updates?

"I did it because I wanted to see what it would look like. You should be greatful that I even told you that it would look good. If your to dumb to use photoshop and change the color of your own car then you don't need to see it changed. I'm not going to give my work away. I'll sell the pic to you though for $15."-Adam Kalin

^^JBO is about not being that guy
Wednesday, January 23, 2008 6:09 PM
the only update i have is that i traded my low end sterio for a PS2 and am looking into derbying the car.

about a week ago i was doing 120+ <the dashlights dont work> down a pitch black 60 mile stretch 2 lane road all hyped up on 3 expresso's . does anyone know the top speed of a bored .30 gm 3100? needless to say when the caffine went away it scared the @!#$ out of me.
at the moment i cant decide between a newer ricer to play with, some old muscle or a pickup truck.
ill post up pics of whatever i wind up with.
more than likeley it will be this 67 chevrolet ive ben eyeballing.
there is also a 95 cavy 5speed 3100 convertable that needs gobs of work that isnt far behind the 67.
not too sure yet, if i find a keeper in the junk yard they'll let me haul it out of there for 50-75$.
will keep it updated.
Wednesday, January 23, 2008 6:42 PM
^^^^^^ You either have huge balls, or you are retarded!!

Wednesday, January 23, 2008 7:09 PM
im a @!#$ psycopath.
no one on this site has any idea.
Thursday, January 24, 2008 12:38 AM
do the 3100 drop top!

coming back in 2008...
Thursday, January 24, 2008 1:27 AM
I personally know a family of Florida swampers, they're @!#$in crazy people for sure. Go psychopath!

Thursday, January 24, 2008 7:55 AM
so no pics of the finshed stereo install?

"I did it because I wanted to see what it would look like. You should be greatful that I even told you that it would look good. If your to dumb to use photoshop and change the color of your own car then you don't need to see it changed. I'm not going to give my work away. I'll sell the pic to you though for $15."-Adam Kalin

^^JBO is about not being that guy
Thursday, January 24, 2008 9:32 AM
seeing that everything was already in boxes accept the 6x9's wich were mounted and a pic, you should be able to picture what the end result looked like. however it sounded great with minimal distortion.
i am looking for a car with enough room for a custom system. i have 2 JL's, 2 duals and a 1k watt amp as well as a dual screen dvd player just sitting around.

however i would rather have power and efficiency any day over boom boom.
3 years of instalation can make one if not bolth of your ears go deff, but installing quality systems is a hard habbit to break.
Sunday, January 27, 2008 11:13 AM
20-80 pull fully tuned back up . enjoy!
Sunday, January 27, 2008 3:46 PM
cool. looks like it does a 1/2 decnt job of getting outa it's own way.

watch for flying sparks!!!
Monday, February 04, 2008 1:57 PM
so far the 3100 droptop and a 82 ford ranger that needs a significantly less ammount of work are out in front.

will keep it updated.
Monday, February 04, 2008 4:07 PM
go crazy....put a v8 in the drop top. sounds like youve got the redneck engineering degree that could make it work!

coming back in 2008...
Friday, February 08, 2008 12:56 PM
im aiming twords a rice rocket, somthing i can take up and down this big as road at 80+ safeley. toyota supra, honda civic, 3000 GT, or an ecotech wich i cant get my hands on atm. somthing that dosent need insain mods.
it also has to be a pickup truck , so im really looking into 2.3 ford rangers.
if i get one of those , being bolth RBV's everything will be interchangable with my broncoII's parts.

someone wants to buy the j2000 for 150$ so if anyone wants to drive down to desoto florida ill let it go for the same price.
Thursday, February 14, 2008 5:39 PM
im building up the ford with this tax income.
unless if i get some bonus ill see all of you next year.
the j200 is gettin all of the copper burnt out of the harness and im going to sell th engine/transmission combo ''pulled'' for 400.
unless if i get a bonus before next year. ill see yall then with a more proper builld.

thank you for all of your support.
Friday, September 12, 2008 4:11 PM
it isnt a j-body, but i think i just scored a 85 pontiac fiero to slam a 3.8SC into.

if anyone i know is still around and interested, and it all works out, i will keep this updated. im already checking out mount conversion kits and dont have the car yet ...

the j2000 is long gone.
Friday, September 12, 2008 4:21 PM
holy old thread! How you been? Any more floods???

Friday, September 12, 2008 4:31 PM
close, but no.

the creek came up out of the bank a few times but no flood. alot of mud though.
mud drifting in a jacked up broncoII with the only intent to blow it up is quite fun .. haha.
i think i have a few vids of that somewhere around here lol.

good to seeya again
Friday, September 12, 2008 9:34 PM
the j2k still for sale?

Sunday, September 14, 2008 4:47 PM
this thread reminds me of that kid rock song where he's talking about simpler days.

Fall 08 Omaha/western Iowa area meet...CLICK ME!
Monday, September 15, 2008 5:38 AM
He lives the life ...!

Vids FTW...! Mudd'in FTW...!

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search