Some Picture of my Cav - Photos & Media Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Some Picture of my Cav
Sunday, October 14, 2007 5:08 PM
Hey everyone,

I been around here for a while but i dont post pic of my car. So today i decided to snap some on my way home from work before i put her back to stock. This is prolly the last year im gonna be driving her because im planning on buying another car next year, HOPEFULLY another J.. So here's the pictures, Sorry she's dirty.

Here's the Pic when i first got her: I bought her from an auction for $900 coz she was T-boned from the driver side. I got the quarter panel on a scrap yard for $10. hehe. Then my dad weld it in and paint it. My first mod is also on this picture... Z24 front Bumper FTW!

]

Then the modding Starts:

So there she is. C&C are welcome.. Thanks for viewing

Re: Some Picture of my Cav
Sunday, October 14, 2007 5:10 PM
look good man. i got an 04 that was totaled and i only paid 4300. it was all fixed by the time i got it beside a radiator i had to replace, but there are still no airbags in it

http://groups.myspace.com/westsidejs

Sunday, October 14, 2007 5:13 PM
looking great man I like what you've done with it so far !

Thanks
Shaun
www.ShowStopperTuning.com

Sunday, October 14, 2007 5:17 PM
ok, so if you had the other side fixed/re-painted, why is there no pics of that side?

Yes, it's my REAL car. No, it is NOT photoshopped or "this is how my car will look someday". It's the REAL DEAL.
Sunday, October 14, 2007 5:23 PM
^ ha ..... must be his photogenic side?

looks good

white on black = sex

Lanman31337 -F = fatties = do not want. A little chunk in the junk is ok though.

Sunday, October 14, 2007 5:30 PM
Kevin Richter wrote:ok, so if you had the other side fixed/re-painted, why is there no pics of that side?

huh? the driver side was hit.. and most of those picture is showing driver side. If your talking about the passenger side, i have some pics and ill upload it sometime. Thanks for the comments guys.
Sunday, October 14, 2007 5:41 PM
I think Kevin mis-read that.

Looks good man. Nice and clean, very tastefully done. Shame your getting rid of it all the same.

Proud member of PreciZion

Monday, October 15, 2007 4:12 PM
Looking good! I like the wheels, but I'm biased...

Monday, October 15, 2007 4:59 PM
ramairsedan wrote:I think Kevin mis-read that.

Looks good man. Nice and clean, very tastefully done. Shame your getting rid of it all the same.

Yeah, I read it wrong, but I still find it to be strange that the other side isn't pictured.

Don't get me wrong though, not trying to come off the wrong way towards your car. The car looks good.

Yes, it's my REAL car. No, it is NOT photoshopped or "this is how my car will look someday". It's the REAL DEAL.
Monday, October 15, 2007 5:38 PM
proper sized tires would make this car bonerific!

BeardLife / Club Awesome Reject Blog
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search