Northstar V8 cavalier - Page 10 - Photos & Media Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: Northstar V8 cavalier
Wednesday, May 28, 2008 6:31 PM
Is it officially running yet?!? Vids?!?

Wednesday, May 28, 2008 7:00 PM
Rusty (The Rusted One) wrote:Is it officially running yet?!? Vids?!?

Still waiting on some fuel system parts. Got the exhaust setup today, have to finish welding it all tommorow night. Then there is a bit of wiring to finish up- hoping next week sometime, but then again i have thought that many times. I am learning to just be patient and take my time lately, its better than rushing and not being happy.

_

Now with northstar V8, IRS, 20's n 22's
Sunday, June 01, 2008 1:28 PM
Quote:

I'm sure there will be some hate about wide wheels in the back of a FWD car but i am in love with the way they look.

I wanna do 18x8 up front and 19x9 in the back.. everyone wants to lynch me for it, since its a RWD thing.. but f em, it looks good as hell, altho I think 22s are a bit much.. I cant believe what a Frankenstein this thing is turning out to be

and I thought that Mk2 Golf in SCC was something else

R.I.P. JessE Gerard 7.11.87 - 1.25.08
The Radiation Nation Facebook Twitter Twisted Metal Alliance
Tuesday, June 03, 2008 9:09 PM
Wow its been a week without any updates, am I the only one checking this daily? Good work man I'm anxiously awaiting more updates!
Wednesday, June 04, 2008 12:49 AM
Peopleintheskyy wrote:I'm DYING for more updates!

Fixed it for ya

Wednesday, June 04, 2008 4:36 AM
Sorry to dissapoint, but there is no major progress. A few more details have been sorted, but between having issues with the standalone and my computer not wanting to get along and trying to catch up on personal things that have been left behind during the build not much exciting has been going on.
Every week it seems i fall farther behind where i want to be, but such is the way these projects go i guess- i assume anyway as this is the first such large project i have undertaken

_

Wednesday, June 04, 2008 2:07 PM
1997ztwo4 wrote:Sorry to dissapoint, but there is no major progress. A few more details have been sorted, but between having issues with the standalone and my computer not wanting to get along and trying to catch up on personal things that have been left behind during the build not much exciting has been going on.
Every week it seems i fall farther behind where i want to be, but such is the way these projects go i guess- i assume anyway as this is the first such large project i have undertaken

dont worry. dont rush it, take your time, if it takes an extra couple months then so be it. youlle definatly end up regreting rushing on something as cool as this.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/sndsgood/ https://www.facebook.com/#!/Square1Photography
Thursday, June 05, 2008 1:40 AM
John W(Ranger1316) wrote:
Peopleintheskyy wrote:I'm DYING for more updates!

Fixed it for ya

lolz, thanks, sorry for my verbosity...
Thursday, June 05, 2008 1:44 AM
sndsgood wrote:
1997ztwo4 wrote:Sorry to dissapoint, but there is no major progress. A few more details have been sorted, but between having issues with the standalone and my computer not wanting to get along and trying to catch up on personal things that have been left behind during the build not much exciting has been going on.

dont worry. dont rush it, take your time, if it takes an extra couple months then so be it. youlle definatly end up regreting rushing on something as cool as this.

^ what he said
Thursday, June 05, 2008 11:10 AM
subscribed. Freaking awesome!! definitely post pics when you get done!!
Tuesday, July 15, 2008 7:12 PM
I was going to hold off on posting the first video since when it was shot the car was on a very rough tune (best guess numbers) and not even close to put together yet, but i needed to hear it run before putting more time and money into it (and was also was starting to get sick of the whiners asking why it wasnt done yet)

So for all the haters and lovers, doubters and believers.

_

Tuesday, July 15, 2008 7:14 PM
MMmmmmm.... and it sounds YUMMY!

Tuesday, July 15, 2008 7:14 PM
Sounds freaking AMAZAING angery as @!#$, alot of air moving there

Tuesday, July 15, 2008 7:17 PM
Fuggin sick!

" Aint nothin' but a Peanut!"
Tuesday, July 15, 2008 7:18 PM
good lord i would love to see the look on the hater's faces when that exhaust blows open there mouths. it sounds GOD LIKE. wow.

im not worthy, I AM NOT WORTHY!!!!!!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edited Tuesday, July 15, 2008 7:27 PM

Tuesday, July 15, 2008 7:27 PM
nice. now how is the tranny gonna hold up to all that power

Tuesday, July 15, 2008 7:32 PM
Maken Waves wrote:nice. now how is the tranny gonna hold up to all that power

Guess i will find out. Arent you the one doubting the trans even fit like 2 days ago?

_

Tuesday, July 15, 2008 7:39 PM
freakin sweet man. i cant wait to see this car finished the quality of your work is amazing.

http://members.cardomain.com/yellow05cavy
Tuesday, July 15, 2008 7:55 PM
@!#$ the haters....some of the work done on this car is one-off, don't let any jackass with a keyboard tell you otherwise.

/nutswing

Tuesday, July 15, 2008 8:00 PM
holy sh*t!

Tuesday, July 15, 2008 8:00 PM
Joe Schulte wrote:@!#$ the haters....some of the work done on this car is one-off, don't let any jackass with a keyboard tell you otherwise.

/nutswing

QFT

Tuesday, July 15, 2008 8:04 PM
WOW

Tuesday, July 15, 2008 8:19 PM
Who hates this car? I sure as hell dont.

Tuesday, July 15, 2008 8:29 PM
im not gonna lie.. this car is nothing short of AMAZING!!

SOLD....

Tuesday, July 15, 2008 8:34 PM
amazing

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search