Milwaukee On A Sunday... - Page 2 - Photos & Media Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: Milwaukee On A Sunday...
Monday, June 30, 2008 3:02 PM
More pics in the part 2 topic!

Monday, June 30, 2008 3:03 PM
More pics in the part 2 post!

Monday, June 30, 2008 3:04 PM
^ ya'll know what i mean!

Monday, June 30, 2008 7:54 PM
i think i was a nice get totgether and nice photos it was fun. hope to see skunk and chris back up here in milwaukee again.

i do say e sexy cars.

Tuesday, July 01, 2008 10:02 AM
Are 87 pictures of the same cars at 87 different angles really necessary?

Matt S.
Tuesday, July 01, 2008 10:14 AM
Matt S. wrote:Are 87 pictures of the same cars at 87 different angles really necessary?

Yes it is necessary.

Tuesday, July 01, 2008 11:05 AM
Matt S. wrote:Are 87 pictures of the same cars at 87 different angles really necessary?

It's always necessary to go WAY overboard on pics, esp when you get IN guys together w/ WI guys, that just don't happen all the time lol.

---------------------------------------------------
4 Cams...32 Valves...5 Liters...This Could Get Fun!

Tuesday, July 01, 2008 12:46 PM

hardly 87. plus diff positions. i can't believe you are makin a comment as such. at least it's not in a driveway with other cars around us.

Tuesday, July 01, 2008 1:46 PM
i think he wants more pics? ^ and u have more..........................

WiGM-Tuners member.
Tuesday, July 01, 2008 2:30 PM
Skunk wrote:
Darkstars wrote:why didn't you join in for pics?

Car at home in garage, had just washed and waxed and w/ the potential of rain...I think I'll just ride w/ Chris. That and I don't know where to get race gas up there.

Side note...would ya look at that...JBOM hating on me AGAIN. You guys really need to get a life.

On another side not. Your a @!#$ moron. One person from JBOM (Myself) stated that he hated your "JDM angles". No other JBOM members commented on such topic. I dont understand your complex. I could give 2 @!#$s about you. Our club dosent sit around and worry about you. We have better things to do. Like I said though, cars look great. Your camera skills are horrible at best. I would rather see a straight shot of a 1986 Mercury Sable Wagon with basketball sized rust holes than see good looking Jbodies at 45 degrees angles.

BeardLife / Club Awesome Reject Blog
Tuesday, July 01, 2008 6:33 PM
One person from JBOM makes a comment about the angles and you get all pissy. To the best of my knowledge nobody from JBOM has said anything bad about you since your thread about how your car isnt running the times you think it should.

Wednesday, July 02, 2008 1:58 PM
Skunk wrote:
Darkstars wrote:why didn't you join in for pics?

Car at home in garage, had just washed and waxed and w/ the potential of rain...I think I'll just ride w/ Chris. That and I don't know where to get race gas up there.

Side note...would ya look at that...JBOM hating on me AGAIN. You guys really need to get a life.

LIAR. sorry but to help you dig that hole a little deeper. the truth about the skunkmobile.

Thursday, July 03, 2008 4:19 PM
at least he admitted it dude, let it go seriously, people make mistakes and he claimed his which alot of people wouldn't
ease off and let this gay @ss grudge people have with him die

All show, coming soon ---> GO
Thursday, July 03, 2008 4:29 PM
ok since you said so... lol. but anyways, i have nothing against him. just killing the lie. lol people.

also kind of funny you bumped just as i look to see if there was anything new in this section. lol

Edited 1 time(s). Last edited Thursday, July 03, 2008 4:36 PM

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search