Eazy: wanna see it? - Page 2 - Photos & Media Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: Eazy: wanna see it?
Sunday, July 29, 2007 7:03 PM
i for one actually like the way you left the doors. it makes the widebody sections stand out more IMO and looks sort of stock.

great job and congradulations on a job well done. you certainly deserve it.

Probably THE nicest J I have seen to date, if you can get some pics that show the marble in the paint better I am definately getting a front and rear shot and making a poster of that thing.. Just awesome man, good job

www.driftnamiperformance.com

Sunday, July 29, 2007 7:11 PM
Thanks man.. Once I get the poster made up I'll post a pic of it

www.driftnamiperformance.com
Sunday, July 29, 2007 7:33 PM
you do damn good work.

Desert Tuners

“When you come across a big kettle of crazy, it’s best not to stir it.”

Sunday, July 29, 2007 7:37 PM
I dont know who'd hate on the car, its amazing. I dont usually like the spoiler youve got on the car, but with those tails and that paint, its mint.

Id drive that thing naked.

The only thing I would change, and Im sure youve thought of it and maybe havent had time: Id do something with that shift knob. After scanning the whole interior, its kind of an eyesore. Im not saying that its ugly or anything, its just not as beautiful as the rest of the machine.... lol cav interiors were/are not sexy stock, thats all I mean.

like i said Id still give it a highscore/10, Just something id be thinking about.

Nice work -- Where'd you get the suede? Im still contemplating doing suede on my car, but have stopped thinking about it because I just got a new car. I just remember talking to you about it before, thought Id ask. Thanks!!
Sunday, July 29, 2007 7:42 PM
Looks really good Joey...everything goes together very well, and clean looking.

Now Boosted...rockin 2007 cobalt ss supercharged!!!!

My cardomain site
doublez@eastlink.ca
Sunday, July 29, 2007 7:42 PM
Love the car and all, just mind blowing

I would go with plain hood

07 - LSD - VICTORY RED - GM STAGE 2 - AIR BOX MOD - SPORTLINES -
Sunday, July 29, 2007 7:55 PM
thanks alot everyone!!

Matt - ya, the shifter is getting shortened and a Momo shift knob with a boot. among other little interior things. i just totally ran out of time, lol. i really appreciate the comments!!

Doublezed - thanks man, it means alot coming from a JBO legend like yourself!! respect

8ball - thanks...but u mean a stock hood?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edited Sunday, July 29, 2007 7:56 PM

Sunday, July 29, 2007 7:57 PM
wow that is amazing. good job an all the work. i really like the paint too.

Sunday, July 29, 2007 7:59 PM
damn man the more i look at your car the more i like it...

Sunday, July 29, 2007 7:59 PM
Joey Baggs (Eazy716) wrote:8ball - thanks...but u mean a stock hood?

Yes, thats juts my opnion......on the hood....

Rest is just so perfect 10/10

07 - LSD - VICTORY RED - GM STAGE 2 - AIR BOX MOD - SPORTLINES -
Sunday, July 29, 2007 8:01 PM
well... i always wanted an s15, but now that i know how sexy it is ill have to get a set of the headlights for my cav instead... best headlights ever.

---

Sunday, July 29, 2007 8:01 PM
Ok, not gunna lie, i was pissed when you changed from your old look because I honestly didn't think it could get any better. I loved the fact that you kept it CLEAN, and smooth...definately an idol for it......

what I find amazing is you somehow put a widebody on it, front and rear light conversions, yet its STILL CLEAN!!!!!!!!!! The body lines are SMOOTH, and the conversions on both ends HANDS DOWN are the best conversions I've ever seen pulled off. You really have style man, how you made the body lines flow w/ the lights. Most conversions look SO out of place and tacky, but you pulled it off perfectly.

MAD PROPS..hope to see it someday in person~

Sunday, July 29, 2007 8:07 PM
car looks awesome with everything on it keep it and get all the little things put together

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2084827
Sunday, July 29, 2007 8:23 PM
awesome car an looks amazing easily my new fav jbo car...absolutly flawless...great conversions there amazing....best work i seen....the paint is just absolutly sick i hope i get to see this car in perosn sometime..

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a381/maxxracer23/ModdinArtSignature.gif[/IMG]

Sunday, July 29, 2007 8:27 PM
just amazing lol sorry had to say it again....

btw has anyone not noticed that the headlights are not cavalier lights?

joey what are those anyways? whatever they are they are very sexy!!

Sunday, July 29, 2007 9:19 PM
all that hard work, definately paid off. Great Job man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love the front and the rear. HOLLA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yummmmmyyy Hot ass paint too.

Sunday, July 29, 2007 9:46 PM
I love those visors...did they come with built in TV's as a full replacement? Or did they come from some other car and you modify screens in them? Did they bolt up to the stock mount points?

Sunday, July 29, 2007 9:53 PM
damn bro...looks amazing!

i want more pics of the inside...

Portage, MI
Sunday, July 29, 2007 9:56 PM
i might be a complete idiot for asking this...but how did you paint it look like a marble texture?

Portage, MI

Sunday, July 29, 2007 10:19 PM
Joey-It turned out great, i know pics dont do it justice but i must say i really like it and all of it. Great work.

BTW did you ever find them in process pics of how you did the backseat setup? Send me your AIM name ill hit you up.
Thanx
Jon

Sunday, July 29, 2007 10:27 PM
that is so $&*$*&ing sick!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i didnt think you would complete the whole car this fast though!

one of the best, if not the best cav on here! i love everything about it, including the sylvia headlights

Sunday, July 29, 2007 10:37 PM
I was there on Saturday and I saw the car in person. I love the choice of headlights and taillights, not to mention the widebody fenders. The work done is just about as perfect as you can get. I was not all that impressed with a lot of the other cars at that show but this car was one of my favorites there. Very nice job man!

Sunday, July 29, 2007 10:43 PM
HOTTNESS! Nice job, although I am more of a caf of the Cavy Head and tail lights. Still nice none the less.

[IMG][/IMG]
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search