A few cruise pics- northstar inside - Page 3 - Photos & Media Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: A few cruise pics- northstar inside
Monday, January 12, 2009 10:00 AM
looks good. kinda was looking at the girl more then the car. and i think the engine is too big and the wheels to small. if you could change those two things up id be much more impressed. oh and u know. put a body kit on it that i like and change the fenders to something that matches my style. then i'll bee allot more impressed and happy with it. until then its just okay

http://www.flickr.com/photos/sndsgood/ https://www.facebook.com/#!/Square1Photography

Monday, January 12, 2009 10:37 AM
i love this thing

A+++ for custom work

Monday, January 12, 2009 2:54 PM
sndsgood wrote:looks good. kinda was looking at the girl more then the car. and i think the engine is too big and the wheels to small. if you could change those two things up id be much more impressed. oh and u know. put a body kit on it that i like and change the fenders to something that matches my style. then i'll bee allot more impressed and happy with it. until then its just okay

I got a good laugh out of that

_

Now with northstar V8, IRS, 20's n 22's
Monday, January 12, 2009 5:01 PM
I hope to meet up with you this summer man.

great job...

very impressed...

inside and out.... exactly how it should be.

Monday, January 12, 2009 5:38 PM
rob i love you car more and more everytime i see it. now can i get a ride in it?
Tuesday, January 13, 2009 6:09 AM

Besides the front bumper and fog lights...( simple fixs ) that car in unf$&king real..!

Tuesday, January 13, 2009 8:17 AM
Very very sweet. Please come to the bash!

PRND321 Till I DIE
Old Motor: 160whp & 152ft/lbs, 1/4 Mile 15.4 @88.2
M45 + LD9 + 4T40-E, GO GO GO
Tuesday, January 13, 2009 8:23 AM
Loving the northstar man, awesome work.

1/4 Mile ET 15.2579 at 89.97mph
Tuesday, January 13, 2009 7:11 PM
Dear god its done. I have pics of the build on my phone just cause my friends didnt believe me that it was real. Pure sex man. Just amazing. Every part of it.

Tuesday, January 13, 2009 7:38 PM
zdoubledozen [ Matt wrote:]I hope to meet up with you this summer man.

great job...

very impressed...

inside and out.... exactly how it should be.

I plan to put a lot of KM's on it this year, so may see you around.
Photoshoot anyone?

Wizard 117 wrote:rob i love you car more and more everytime i see it. now can i get a ride in it?

In the summer i look for excuses to drive it, so if you are in the area let me know.

-MD- LD9 wrote:Very very sweet. Please come to the bash!

The plan is to make it out to as many shows as possible. Hope to make it to both j-body bashes, but only time will tell if that is going to work out or not.

_

Wednesday, January 14, 2009 7:50 AM
You need to bring this by my sisters boyfriends shop in Burlington/Hamilton, Ontario.... He used to work at DL Motorsports but was sick of the Owner, in his Canadian words "Jamming" everyone that came in. The owner liked to charge more when his wife bought more things...

He's made quite a few fast cars, SRT4 700-800whp, 2.4L Auto Ion 400whp, he's built a ton of Supras, V8's etc working on his own 78? Box Malibu, 505 Stroker with a GT4718R. He has a beater J, and always makes fun of the guys around there modding them. He's a really nice guy, but I'd like him to see not all J's are a waste!

Paint Signature FTMFW!^

Wednesday, January 14, 2009 2:40 PM
Rob Weis (RobsCavZ24) wrote:You need to bring this by my sisters boyfriends shop in Burlington/Hamilton, Ontario.... He used to work at DL Motorsports but was sick of the Owner, in his Canadian words "Jamming" everyone that came in. The owner liked to charge more when his wife bought more things...

He's made quite a few fast cars, SRT4 700-800whp, 2.4L Auto Ion 400whp, he's built a ton of Supras, V8's etc working on his own 78? Box Malibu, 505 Stroker with a GT4718R. He has a beater J, and always makes fun of the guys around there modding them. He's a really nice guy, but I'd like him to see not all J's are a waste!

Out of curiosity, whats his shop called?

_

Wednesday, January 14, 2009 7:31 PM
1997ztwo4 wrote:In the summer i look for excuses to drive it, so if you are in the area let me know.

ill make a few to come down to see it. i will be in the area for scrape again.
Wednesday, January 14, 2009 8:20 PM
Engine and Trans Sweet!

car in general......Pass.

Chris

'02 Z-24 Supercharged
13.7 @102.45 MPH Third Place, 2007 GMSC Bash SOLD AS OF 01MAR08

Thursday, January 15, 2009 8:48 AM
1997ztwo4 wrote:
Rob Weis (RobsCavZ24) wrote:You need to bring this by my sisters boyfriends shop in Burlington/Hamilton, Ontario.... He used to work at DL Motorsports but was sick of the Owner, in his Canadian words "Jamming" everyone that came in. The owner liked to charge more when his wife bought more things...

Out of curiosity, whats his shop called?

SCM Motorsports, at 11th and Garden Ave, in Stoney Creek. I live in Michigan, my sister moved to Canada to be with her boyfriend, who is lived there his whole life. I think about moving there more and more, lol the USA is going to s#!t....

He's looking for cars to work on, as he just started on his own, when he was at DL Motorsports, he was the only guy that people wanted to work on their cars. He was tuning the Authentic Shelby Cobra Reproduction Kit Cars at DL, but the owner there was trying to "jam" the people, apparently a widely used word over there along with "wicked" lol. So if you know anyone who needs pretty much anything done, he's doing things on the cheap for now to start up business. Hopefully when I get over there to visit I can see your car in person.

Sick ride man!

Paint Signature FTMFW!^
Thursday, January 15, 2009 5:45 PM
I wish to see this thing in person

-Markus
2002 Yellow Cavalier LS Sport
Check it out! --> Flickr

Sunday, January 25, 2009 10:57 AM
haven't read the last 2 pages. just have to say that is one amazing CAR. it's not even a cavalier anymore considering you have a v8 lol. and the rims look pretty astonishing when you're driving. props to you!

Wednesday, January 28, 2009 2:44 PM
I WANNA HAVE SEX WITH IT.

BTW, where u get the IRS? me interested.
Wednesday, January 28, 2009 3:55 PM
dan C wrote:I WANNA HAVE SEX WITH IT.

BTW, where u get the IRS? me interested.

The IRS is custom - started as pipe, bushings and bags

_

Wednesday, January 28, 2009 4:52 PM
wow....interested in posting that? or have u already done it?
Wednesday, January 28, 2009 6:47 PM
There are some pics around of the car just search by his name and you can find some pictures of the setup and 22's in the rear. It's well worth the time it will take you to search... car is sex.

FOR SALE

Wednesday, January 28, 2009 9:12 PM
Just a thought here, but I don't think his fogs OR his bumper are out of alignment. I think the body was getting suspension tweak, making it LOOK out of alignment. If you notice the road behind his car , it appears he's coming up a curve to the right on an incline.

Btw, I have followed this car since the early stages, but didn't know you actually got it driving! MAD PROPS man, very respectable work indeed. Congrats on a job WELL done.

Thursday, January 29, 2009 9:34 AM
SuzukiGhostRider wrote:Just a thought here, but I don't think his fogs OR his bumper are out of alignment. I think the body was getting suspension tweak, making it LOOK out of alignment. If you notice the road behind his car , it appears he's coming up a curve to the right on an incline.

Btw, I have followed this car since the early stages, but didn't know you actually got it driving! MAD PROPS man, very respectable work indeed. Congrats on a job WELL done.

Meh, its definitely possible the car isnt level, i go by air pressure and due to weight differences etc both sides wont be dead even.
I'm not sure if that pic was taken the day i had the bumper off (at Tim Hortons, i'm sure that was a site for some people, lol) to check the colant level or not, since the pics were taken a long time ago (september or october) Either way i will have to recheck the fitment when the new headlights, etc. go in

_

Friday, January 30, 2009 11:23 AM
any vids of the car yet?

Friday, February 13, 2009 3:09 PM
ONE WORD.

V I D E O!
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search