bored. heres a dirty pic i just took - Page 3 - Photos & Media Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: bored. heres a dirty pic i just took
Friday, June 05, 2009 6:07 AM
how do you know his set up is half assed from pictures. a cluster @!#$ of an engine bay doesn't mean @!#$, ask your boy skunk about it

Also who is to say how long he might of had the car and left older modifications on the car.
I'm not saying half assed is cool I'm saying don't knock someone for going beyond an intake, all of you pansies need to stop getting so offended.

also yea you have cams and exhaust on your mod list for how long since you've been here?
and if you want to know more bout me, check out the boost and tuning forums

Friday, June 05, 2009 6:14 AM
LOL. Who's offended? Seems more like you're the one getting offended at the criticism made about this guy's car.

Friday, June 05, 2009 6:21 AM
^^ you know what your are so right. Continue if you want but I've taken away enough post from BOOSTED's post.

BOOSTED check out the ecotec forums more than just critics over there bro

Friday, June 05, 2009 6:57 AM
so does this mean if someone spots something wrong, possibly life threatoning and dangerous people should let it slide off their back and ignore it??????? id rather have someone point out those things then to have someone not saying anything and then one day a poor electrial wireing job gets nicked on metal, starts the engine bay on fire and i lose my car.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/sndsgood/ https://www.facebook.com/#!/Square1Photography
Friday, June 05, 2009 7:09 AM
sndsgood wrote:id rather have someone point out those things then to have someone not saying anything and then one day a poor electrial wireing job gets nicked on metal, starts the engine bay on fire and i lose my car.

x2

Vega, after being here so long I would think that you would understand the saftey issues with half-assing it.

I understand where you are coming from, but plain and simple, he posted it TO BE COMMENTED ON.

Friday, June 05, 2009 7:29 AM
Mike (96RedCav) wrote:I understand where you are coming from, but plain and simple, he posted it TO BE COMMENTED ON.

QFT. I love when someone posts a thread with "C&C welcome" and then gets butt-hurt over the comments, or better yet, someone else gets butt-hurt over it and jumps in to start more sh!t. LOL. Seriously, if you can't take criticism, don't start a "look at me" post.

Friday, June 05, 2009 3:43 PM
Vega == Epic Failure of 2009

First of all, he posted for comments, good or bad, you have to take both... don't get all butt hurt because he's getting a bunch of bad comments because of his attitude and poorly installed parts. (mostly his attitude IMHO)

Second of all, he didn't know how to get through the firewall... Are you telling me that while installing a turbo on the BACK side of the motor you do not see that big ass 3 - 4" rubber grommet with the main wiring harness going through it??? So that right there tells me that the guy didn't install his own shit
Third of all, his shit looks half assed and he gave poor excuses on why things are half assed. He probably got his "boyz" to install all of that in the back yard, and he's running on no tune.

Fourth of all, it may be fast.... now... congratufuckinglations, its not going to last... i'll still have my car well after he kills his.

Finally, DIAF... seriously... you just don't get it... nobody here is jealous of him... had his parts been installed correctly, and he didn't give off the "Imma street racer and i'm the shit, and have the world's fastest car" attitude, he'd have respect here... If that won't go through your head then you can GTFO.

Come find me in OT if you want more!!

Edited 4 time(s). Last edited Friday, June 05, 2009 3:48 PM

Friday, June 05, 2009 4:56 PM
JBO Chat User: Speedline02 wrote:

Finally, DIAF... seriously... you just don't get it... nobody here is jealous of him... had his parts been installed correctly, and he didn't give off the "Imma street racer and i'm the shit, and have the world's fastest car" attitude, he'd have respect here... If that won't go through your head then you can GTFO.

Come find me in OT if you want more!!

STRe3TZ iZ H1S KitCh3N Y0?

---

Friday, June 05, 2009 11:08 PM
Dr.Vega wrote:how do you know his set up is half assed from pictures. a cluster @!#$ of an engine bay doesn't mean @!#$, ask your boy skunk about it

Also who is to say how long he might of had the car and left older modifications on the car.
I'm not saying half assed is cool I'm saying don't knock someone for going beyond an intake, all of you pansies need to stop getting so offended.

also yea you have cams and exhaust on your mod list for how long since you've been here?
and if you want to know more bout me, check out the boost and tuning forums

So I've been here longer than you.... whats your point....

And yes my car is still NA because it was my daily driver for a long time and I havnt made decent money until recently... and now that I do.... work hours are being cut back due to all of this economy BS.... also... My sunfire isnt my first J-body either.

So I've taken things slow with this car... soo what... theres a nice side effect of that though.... I'VE NEVER HAD A MOD FAIL OR BACKFIRE.... EVER..... because I knew damn well what I was doing by the time I did it..... Plus my government training in the automotive maintenance field doesn't hurt either..

Dude.... you called the first shot as us.... and we shoot back.... you get but hurt.... you brought this on yourself....

YOUR the one thats in the spotlight man.... and its your fault.....

Saturday, June 06, 2009 11:11 PM
JBODBOTY 2009 material.

possibly.

Sunday, June 07, 2009 12:20 AM
Carbon Cavi wrote:wtf cops arent going to give you a ticket for extra gauges

oh if this were true...
I live in Metro-Atlanta buddy...cops will give you a ticket if they think your body kit needs paint...OH WAIT! HAHAHA...
but for real... "you were speeding son...3 over the limit...YES THREE YOU FREAKING DOUCHE BAG! and now im bumping it to 11 cause your silly gauges are glowing in my face!"
haha

Sunday, June 07, 2009 12:16 PM
wholey $hit i thought this died! i know how to run wires now and hide them. stop posting in this and let it die. 80 percent of you fagets dont no how to change your god dam air filter and your talking $hit about my car. and your the one who is wishing in there mind that you could do something like build and turbo your car but inside your to scared to admit that you take you car into a mechanic and pay him to change your oil and spark plugs and you get raped out your @$$ for it. stop posting in this and let it die. i dont care what anyone says. i really dont. it would cost way to much money to fix all the stuff that messed up and frankly, im not that much into my cavalier anymore. STFU and lets begin the fights all over agian..................................
Sunday, June 07, 2009 1:31 PM
BOOSTED BABY wrote:stop posting in this and let it die.

Yet you posted again. Go figure.
BABY wrote:80 percent of you fagets dont no how to change your god dam air filter and your talking $hit about my car. and your the one who is wishing in there mind that you could do something like build and turbo your car but inside your to scared to admit that you take you car into a mechanic and pay him to change your oil and spark plugs and you get raped out your @$$ for it.

I would put money on most of the critics in here knowing what they're doing with a car. Speaking for myself, I can confidently say that I'm sure I know twice as much as you do about cars, but nice try.
BABY wrote:top posting in this and let it die. i dont care what anyone says. i really dont. it would cost way to much money to fix all the stuff that messed up and frankly, im not that much into my cavalier anymore. STFU and lets begin the fights all over agian..................................

Hardly. If you didn't care, you wouldn't have started a "look at me" post in the first place, nor would you have your panties in a bunch over the comments you've recieved.

But again, nice try. LOL.

Sunday, June 07, 2009 1:51 PM
BOOSTED BABY wrote:wholey $hit i thought this died! i know how to run wires now and hide them.

Really............... So why didn't you?

BOOSTED BABY wrote:80 percent of you fagets dont no how to change your god dam air filter and your talking $hit about my car.

Well i'm not one of those. I'm building my daily driver Z to take 250 WHP N/A... unhook your turbo and lets run... man up and see what your all motor will do... OR... i can grab the Integra i built. 660 WHP on a reliable turbo setup. Garret T04E Turbo with a 5" inlet. LS Bottom end, Type R Top end... and it competes in car shows in the JDM category, so you know its gotta be clean.

I did all the work on the motors except the obvious machine shop work... (they bored out cylinder walls, but i assembled the internals and dropped it in the car), and the tuning (which went to a dyno-tune shop... Hp tuners for my Z (when its built), and Crom for the Integra).

Further, we are more talking shit about you than your car. Sorry to take some credit away from your car. You're attitude is that of a 13 year old. You don't see me running around bragging about my cars, and put that attitude in my profile and such. I don't even mention the cars until shit like this comes up.

BOOSTED BABY wrote: and your the one who is wishing in there mind that you could do something like build and turbo your car but inside your to scared to admit that you take you car into a mechanic and pay him to change your oil and spark plugs and you get raped out your @$$ for it.

Hmm .... yah you got me.... i take my car.......... to my bay, cause i'm a mechanic. hrmm... Fail statement for you.

BOOSTED BABY wrote:i dont care what anyone says. i really dont. it would cost way to much money to fix all the stuff that messed up and frankly, im not that much into my cavalier anymore.

Really.... most of it you could do yourself... who has to take their shit to their mechanic now?

And really, it hasn't even been a month since you made this thread.... Get bored with your car that quickly, or did you wreck it and possibly kill someone???

BOOSTED BABY wrote: STFU and lets begin the fights all over agian..................................

You fail at life... as long as your attitude stays the same, you will be joked... over and over

and really... spelling owns you. Its called college..... go there, k!

To redeem yourself in the eyes of the JBO, your car, and your father, go premium and come to AG, we'll settle all this there!

kthxbye

Edited 3 time(s). Last edited Sunday, June 07, 2009 1:56 PM

Sunday, June 07, 2009 3:43 PM
JBO Chat User: Speedline02 wrote: I'm building my daily driver Z to take 250 WHP N/A... unhook your turbo and lets run... man up and see what your all motor will do...

That's funny. Telling someone to unhook a turbo to race. The OP built his engine and tuned it for boost. Why would he want to rebuild it n/a just for you? That's like taking a knife to a gun fight, and asking the others to use knives for your sake.
JBO Chat User: Speedline02 wrote:Further, we are more talking shit about you than your car. Sorry to take some credit away from your car. You're attitude is that of a 13 year old. You don't see me running around bragging about my cars, and put that attitude in my profile and such. I don't even mention the cars until shit like this comes up.

I seem to have missed where he was bragging about anything. He posted some pics to satisfy the curiosity of a few people, and anything that looks like bragging from him is a joke. You'd just have to know him to pick up on it.
JBO Chat User: Speedline02 wrote:And really, it hasn't even been a month since you made this thread.... Get bored with your car that quickly, or did you wreck it and possibly kill someone???

He's been bored with it for a long time and hardly ever drives it since he bought his Cobalt a year or so ago, but he still tinkers with it from time to time just to see how far he can push it.
JBO Chat User: Speedline02 wrote:To redeem yourself in the eyes of the JBO, your car, and your father, go premium and come to AG, we'll settle all this there!

Nobody cares about AG, and I really doubt he wants to play net warrior with you. Seems like all I see you do now is jump into threads with arguments and talk about how you'll argue with them more if they come to AG. You've got just as much growing up to do as the OP does.

If anyone wants to start on me, or question why I'm taking up for him go for it. I know the guy personally, and I see things from both sides so I'm just putting in my .02. I agree his cars a big f@#$ing mess when it comes to wiring and a few other things, but I also know he really doesn't care what it looks like anymore or if wires aren't run a certain way since he has a new car to play with. If he cared he probably would have cleaned it up already or asked for help with it. Leave it up to a bunch of drama queens to bring this thread back 2 weeks later just to state the same things over and over again. Let it die already.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edited Sunday, June 07, 2009 3:45 PM

Sunday, June 07, 2009 11:03 PM
UMMMM...... I do EVERYTHING myself when it comes to my car with the exception of paint / bodywork...

I've completely rebuilt engines from the ground up and have had them fire the first time lol

As far as this....

Quote:

I'm building my daily driver Z to take 250 WHP N/A... unhook your turbo and lets run... man up and see what your all motor will do...

Im pretty sure he means that if he put the same turbo on his car.... it would be a lot faster.... because he's actually building his engine instead of just slapping a turbo on a stock one and calling it a day wich = Ignorant person mod..

We where just giving him some constructive crap... thats all.... then the OP went nut jobs crazy and unleashed the floodgates.......

Monday, June 08, 2009 4:57 AM
Shadowfire wrote:
JBO Chat User: Speedline02 wrote: I'm building my daily driver Z to take 250 WHP N/A... unhook your turbo and lets run... man up and see what your all motor will do...

That's funny. Telling someone to unhook a turbo to race. The OP built his engine and tuned it for boost. Why would he want to rebuild it n/a just for you? That's like taking a knife to a gun fight, and asking the others to use knives for your sake.
JBO Chat User: Speedline02 wrote:Further, we are more talking shit about you than your car. Sorry to take some credit away from your car. You're attitude is that of a 13 year old. You don't see me running around bragging about my cars, and put that attitude in my profile and such. I don't even mention the cars until shit like this comes up.

I seem to have missed where he was bragging about anything. He posted some pics to satisfy the curiosity of a few people, and anything that looks like bragging from him is a joke. You'd just have to know him to pick up on it.
JBO Chat User: Speedline02 wrote:And really, it hasn't even been a month since you made this thread.... Get bored with your car that quickly, or did you wreck it and possibly kill someone???

He's been bored with it for a long time and hardly ever drives it since he bought his Cobalt a year or so ago, but he still tinkers with it from time to time just to see how far he can push it.
JBO Chat User: Speedline02 wrote:To redeem yourself in the eyes of the JBO, your car, and your father, go premium and come to AG, we'll settle all this there!

Nobody cares about AG, and I really doubt he wants to play net warrior with you. Seems like all I see you do now is jump into threads with arguments and talk about how you'll argue with them more if they come to AG. You've got just as much growing up to do as the OP does.

If anyone wants to start on me, or question why I'm taking up for him go for it. I know the guy personally, and I see things from both sides so I'm just putting in my .02. I agree his cars a big f@#$ing mess when it comes to wiring and a few other things, but I also know he really doesn't care what it looks like anymore or if wires aren't run a certain way since he has a new car to play with. If he cared he probably would have cleaned it up already or asked for help with it. Leave it up to a bunch of drama queens to bring this thread back 2 weeks later just to state the same things over and over again. Let it die already.

1) No, i meant, if i run with the boosted car i built, i'll win... if we run N/A vs N/A ... I'll win... i was simply putting the kid in his place.
2) Must be a good joke... his profile makes him sound 13... and his "you wish you have a car like me" comments satsify my opinion that he's needlessly bragging
3) i'm bored of my 93 cav... i don't get offended when people talk @!#$ about how it looks right now... i could do a way better job fixing it... but you don't see me making an attention thread about it... last time i posted anything about it was back in october when i was trying to finish it.
4) And i'm sure you've been to AG to see why.... i don't need to say anymore...
5) i have no issue with you... i respect your .02 cents... as for bringing it back after 2 weeks... thats not really a long time... i could understand had it been a few months... the key to JBO is to be humble, when you think you're the @!#$ (jokingly or not) all the time, people get pissed off and find ways to spin you up.

it is what it is...

Monday, June 08, 2009 7:11 AM
BOOSTED BABY wrote:wholey $hit i thought this died! i know how to run wires now and hide them. stop posting in this and let it die. 80 percent of you fagets dont no how to change your god dam air filter and your talking $hit about my car. and your the one who is wishing in there mind that you could do something like build and turbo your car but inside your to scared to admit that you take you car into a mechanic and pay him to change your oil and spark plugs and you get raped out your @$$ for it. stop posting in this and let it die. i dont care what anyone says. i really dont. it would cost way to much money to fix all the stuff that messed up and frankly, im not that much into my cavalier anymore. STFU and lets begin the fights all over agian..................................

Way to sound like a jackass...AGAIN! I've tried helpin ya through pm's and stuff. Coached you through some of the most simple mechanical tasks. Told ya to keep your mouth shut on the forums. I thought maybe you had just let the arrogance aside and the ricer mentality, but alas...your true colors show through. You say some of the guys in this thread wish they could build something like your car? You don't even know what will happen when you pull the timing cover off. Take it to a mechanic? You didn't even build your own motor, and don't have clue 1 what a tune is.

Seems like time for an old chinese proverb..."Those that live in glass houses, should not throw stones."

---------------------------------------------------
4 Cams...32 Valves...5 Liters...This Could Get Fun!

Monday, June 08, 2009 7:17 AM
Weebel wrote:
Quote:

I'm building my daily driver Z to take 250 WHP N/A... unhook your turbo and lets run... man up and see what your all motor will do...

Im pretty sure he means that if he put the same turbo on his car.... it would be a lot faster.... because he's actually building his engine instead of just slapping a turbo on a stock one and calling it a day wich = Ignorant person mod..

We where just giving him some constructive crap... thats all.... then the OP went nut jobs crazy and unleashed the floodgates.......

Who said the OP's car is stock with a turbo thrown on it? His engine is built, and he's worked with it and tuned it over the past year or two to get where he is with it. As far as the giving him constructive crap he would have been fine with that. It was the unnecessary comments like JLaudio's that got him riled up.

1) No, i meant, if i run with the boosted car i built, i'll win... if we run N/A vs N/A ... I'll win... i was simply putting the kid in his place.
2) Must be a good joke... his profile makes him sound 13... and his "you wish you have a car like me" comments satsify my opinion that he's needlessly bragging
3) i'm bored of my 93 cav... i don't get offended when people talk @!#$ about how it looks right now... i could do a way better job fixing it... but you don't see me making an attention thread about it... last time i posted anything about it was back in october when i was trying to finish it.
4) And i'm sure you've been to AG to see why.... i don't need to say anymore...
5) i have no issue with you... i respect your .02 cents... as for bringing it back after 2 weeks... thats not really a long time... i could understand had it been a few months... the key to JBO is to be humble, when you think you're the @!#$ (jokingly or not) all the time, people get pissed off and find ways to spin you up.

it is what it is...

1)That's fine, but you might not want to make assumptions about other's cars when you really know nothing about them. Everyone saw his mess of wires and assumed everything was half-assed, but it's not. His engine is built up pretty good other than the valvetrain, and he spent a lot of time tuning it. If you think you can build one better then quit talking about it and go do it.
2) Yep he is immature, but he came in with a good attitude. It was JLaudio and a few others that brought it out of him. Kinda goes with the ghetto phrase "don't start none. won't be none". He didn't come here for the drama, but others started it.
3) He made one thread after being asked for pics of it. He didn't beg for anyone's attention so I don't get where you get that from. It looks to me like you're describing someone like Skunk.
4) Yeah I figured AG was the only reason you were here. I mean hell, the only time I see you come out of AG is if you follow a link out to a thread you can stir the s#$% in. It's kinda sad that you guys have nothing better to do.
5) You're right 2 weeks isn't a long time. My point was the OP had let it go, and it had died down. Someone had to bring it back just for the sake of arguing and saying the same things over and over again, and what do you know it happened to be another AG goer just looking to get him going again. It's like poking at a doberman with a stick, and calling it aggressive when it takes your arm off.

Monday, June 08, 2009 12:37 PM
Shadowfire wrote:5) You're right 2 weeks isn't a long time. My point was the OP had let it go, and it had died down. Someone had to bring it back just for the sake of arguing and saying the same things over and over again, and what do you know it happened to be another AG goer just looking to get him going again. It's like poking at a doberman with a stick, and calling it aggressive when it takes your arm off.

Yep, all of us AG guys are just pricks who hate everyone, and we should really just suck up to everyone and tell them their car is nice, and pretty, and everything is just wonderful.

Sorry, but I call it as I see it, and yeah, if someone looks like they're a douchebag, I'll throw a little extra attitude in there just for amusement. Oh well.

People around here need to grow some thicker skin.

Monday, June 08, 2009 2:40 PM
well to everyone who i've pissed off, i've really never meant to take it this far. I know i have a wire mess and the car looks like @!#$ but hey i thought i did pretty good learning as much as i have. Alot of you talk and talk about my car and the wrongs i have done. I know the wrongs on the car, i know every single one, would i make that mistake agian? No i wouldn't. Am i going to go back and fix them? No im not because i really dont care about that right now. I do not have 5 hours each day to @!#$ around the house and think hummm what am i going to do day. I work full time in crazy ass heat and come home and go to sleep. The weekends i spend with my girlfriend. I never once said omg my car is so much better then yours because you know what? Its not. I know my car doesn't look all that good. You dont see me going around saying other peoples cars look like @!#$. I judge people on how hard they TRY to learn and do stuff there stuff. And in this case i have learned alot. Yet i get talked down to so badly. My atitude is bad here on the forums just because i get talked down to and yet you have no idea what they car has been through. So i get mad and talk back. In the first place i should have never placed this stupid dyno post because i never knew this would turn out how it did. I didn't no people with fcked up cars,with a ulgy ass engine bay and forged internals couldn't post pics because they weren't good enough. Im really not a bad guy at all guys. Sorry for talking how i did but damn some of yall need to lightin up and just say good job on doing the stuff but it needs to be fixed. I did not try to start fights with anyone here and i dont want to.

Monday, June 08, 2009 6:48 PM
BOOSTED BABY wrote:well to everyone who i've pissed off, i've really never meant to take it this far. I know i have a wire mess and the car looks like @!#$ but hey i thought i did pretty good learning as much as i have. Alot of you talk and talk about my car and the wrongs i have done. I know the wrongs on the car, i know every single one, would i make that mistake agian? No i wouldn't. Am i going to go back and fix them? No im not because i really dont care about that right now. I do not have 5 hours each day to @!#$ around the house and think hummm what am i going to do day. I work full time in crazy ass heat and come home and go to sleep. The weekends i spend with my girlfriend. I never once said omg my car is so much better then yours because you know what? Its not. I know my car doesn't look all that good. You dont see me going around saying other peoples cars look like @!#$. I judge people on how hard they TRY to learn and do stuff there stuff. And in this case i have learned alot. Yet i get talked down to so badly. My atitude is bad here on the forums just because i get talked down to and yet you have no idea what they car has been through. So i get mad and talk back. In the first place i should have never placed this stupid dyno post because i never knew this would turn out how it did. I didn't no people with fcked up cars,with a ulgy ass engine bay and forged internals couldn't post pics because they weren't good enough. Im really not a bad guy at all guys. Sorry for talking how i did but damn some of yall need to lightin up and just say good job on doing the stuff but it needs to be fixed. I did not try to start fights with anyone here and i dont want to.

I'll give you credit where due... See by the time i came in to this thread, yoru attitude was already gone... and your profile reinforced it. I look for humbleness out of people and tend to jump on people who are not, and you came across as the former and not the latter... i'm willing to let it be water under the bridge, just keep in mind, humbleness will be your best friend here.

cheers

Monday, June 08, 2009 6:56 PM
If you need another ECOTEC decal PM me. I see a crease in the O

Monday, June 08, 2009 11:13 PM
ya.... I followed a link here too.... And there was so much crap going on that I lost track of what was truth and BS.

90% of the time crap like this happens... its because where just bored to tell you the truth.... hell we even fight in AG... im usually involved for some reason LOL.

Just fix the things when you have the time and opportunity... IDK how many times my car has just sat screwed up because I didnt have the time or money....

You calmed down and spoke rationally... good job on that part... a lot of people cant or wont do that.

Monday, June 08, 2009 11:51 PM
props on de-douchebagging.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search