Updates and Photos, Pre-bash surprise. Lots-o-Pics(May need to use IE) - Page 2 - Photos & Media Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: Updates and Photos, Pre-bash surprise. Lots-o-Pics(May need to use IE)
Monday, June 15, 2009 11:10 AM
^^^ or did you mean looking forward to looking him over or did you mean looking forward to looking over him?

I'm tired of wasting my time... now I'm breakin' free.

Monday, June 15, 2009 4:47 PM
Really appreciate the comments guys. Makes me happy to know its getting some love.

Godspeed wrote:i personaly think some diff wheels would help the overall look a lot.

Jason I've actually looked for new wheels and I cant say I have been able to find any I like.. I like the EVO5s but i hate how it has the lettering on the lip. Wanted to get some slipstreams too but it would be fairly pointless for me at this point.

strat81 wrote:looking good!!

love the cruise relocation! might have to consider that for my sedan.

thanks, I love it. Bit nerve wrecking drilling such a big hole in the firewall for the cable but I am really pleased with it.

98z24ragtop wrote:SEXY!!!!!!! I love the hood with those rims! And How's the sway bar feel? I need a set...

Its hard to say, My trunk was loaded with jack and stands and ramps and my camera so I didnt really push it, But the car feels more smooth through the corners.. I was expecting something different but it just seems to follow through nicely.. Which i guess is what getting rid of the sway does thinking about it lol

Zora Duntov wrote:No front plate is good, but it needs bumper plugs.

Bought the car in Chicago, first thing i did was ditch the plate. bumper is damaged and planned on just putting the xtreme tuner kit on but havent gotten around to it. I need to fix my fender and door and planned on fixing the bumper then as well because the grille is cracked, the holes, its just overally effed.. My whole car has little stupid @!#$ I hate.

Clipzed Z24 wrote:looking good

please tell me you will have the car at the bash with RHD complete!?

Qwik2k2z24 wrote:
Skunk - Now With Petey wrote:Dude!!! I love those jackstands.

agreed.

I love them. They came with my Aluminum Jack i got from Snap-on. They are cast aluminum so there light too. I love them because they make getting the rear of the car off the ground, without loading the suspension, easy getting to the frame rail right before the trailing arm bolts to it due to their small pad. ended up buying another set of 2 cuz i liked em.

s1lver_N1p wrote:
z yaaaa wrote:pretty freakin awesome.

see you at the bash!!!

ditto. haven't seen you in like 2 years. lovin the additions. now get ur butt out there and enjoy it.

Thanks chris, has it been 2 years really? I dunno about enjoying it.. so much more i wish i could of had done..

DroptopPaul wrote:looks really good man. Looking forward to looking it over with you!

Hope not, its really kind of frustrating finding all the things wrong with it lol

Thanks again guys.

Monday, June 15, 2009 4:55 PM
looks good buddy

can't wait to see it this weekend

Monday, June 15, 2009 5:48 PM
loooks like ass you know i like it man cant wait to meet up with you again this weekend

Monday, June 15, 2009 11:24 PM
Nice ride man...looking good

Project Resurrection is in full swing!
Wednesday, June 17, 2009 3:45 AM
Thanks andy.. I'm pretty disappointed you wont have your car there.

Thanks mythod.

Paul are you actually going to be home in time?

Wednesday, June 17, 2009 4:00 AM
Very clean, I think you know I'm a fan.

It reminds me of a past J with the clean rear and the aggressive hood . Sexy.

Wednesday, June 17, 2009 5:06 PM
Thanks joe. your last cav was the reason i loved the smooth trunk even more.. Now i do have a set of brand new 99 toyos.. could toss em on but feel they wouldn't go with the rest of the car.

Wednesday, June 17, 2009 9:44 PM
Hey man, just a little tip you might like to clean up the engine bay just a touch more. If you disconnect the ICM connector, as well as the primary O2 sensor and what I believe is the knock sensor (its kinda under the heater lines near the exhaust manifold), you can run that group of wires under the powersteering box instead of over top.

Here's a pic to explain what I mean... its not great but its the best pic I have. Hope you understand.
http://home.cogeco.ca/~djdnz/mycar/2009/DSC_0027.jpg

Anyways looks great man, and your photography skills have become much better since you first started!

" To study and not think is a waste. To think and not study is dangerous. "
Wednesday, June 17, 2009 9:55 PM
Freakin love it, so clean its nuts. love the pictures as well. Can't wait to check it out at the bash.

~2014 New Z under the knife, same heart different body~
306 TQ
Thursday, June 18, 2009 12:33 AM
man, this thing looks sick. i wanna get mine at least lowered before i start taking pics. and im thinking about defineitely getting the eibach sway bars too,.

Thursday, June 18, 2009 10:07 AM
Dave Dunsmoor wrote:Hey man, just a little tip you might like to clean up the engine bay just a touch more. If you disconnect the ICM connector, as well as the primary O2 sensor and what I believe is the knock sensor (its kinda under the heater lines near the exhaust manifold), you can run that group of wires under the powersteering box instead of over top.

Here's a pic to explain what I mean... its not great but its the best pic I have. Hope you understand.
http://home.cogeco.ca/~djdnz/mycar/2009/DSC_0027.jpg

Anyways looks great man, and your photography skills have become much better since you first started!

Appreciate everything. I did that little tuck today while I was detailing the car. Just unplugged the ICM and it pulled down past the evap purge and down under neath. Probably could unplug the rest and get it tucked under more but its fine for now
And thanks for the photography comment, I try. Think most of it is my A300 but I'm learning.. I don't go out and take a lot of pictures so that us probably where I lack.

WHITECAVY(cursed one) wrote:Freakin love it, so clean its nuts. love the pictures as well. Can't wait to check it out at the bash.

Thanks David. I would suggest standing at least 10ft away from it if you plan to check it out. Might ruin your opinion of the car once you see all the little things in the exterior wrong with it.. I planned on clay barring and waxing today and after I got a fender done I was demotivated enough by the one effed up fender to not finish clay barring the rest of the car.. so it all just got waxed lol

Doug DeBonet wrote:man, this thing looks sick. i wanna get mine at least lowered before i start taking pics. and im thinking about defineitely getting the eibach sway bars too,.

Thank you, To me the first thing anyone needs to do is lower the car...It makes the most difference not only in how it handles but as well as how it looks.

I appreciate all the comments guys.. I hate responding at this point because it feels like I'm just trying to bump it.. but really I just like to thank all those who care enough to comment and love the car. I look at it and I see everything I don't have done to it so its good hearing all the compliments. Thanks guys

Thursday, June 18, 2009 2:06 PM
"Thanks David. I would suggest standing at least 10ft away from it if you plan to check it out. Might ruin your opinion of the car once you see all the little things in the exterior wrong with it.. I planned on clay barring and waxing today and after I got a fender done I was demotivated enough by the one effed up fender to not finish clay barring the rest of the car.. so it all just got waxed lol

dude we all feel that way, i do whenever i work on the car or clean it.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/sndsgood/ https://www.facebook.com/#!/Square1Photography
Thursday, June 18, 2009 2:21 PM
Nobody's car is perfect. I really like what you've done since you got it. Its very clean.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search