Supporting Mods - Page 12 - Photos & Media Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: Supporting Mods
Saturday, April 24, 2010 10:23 PM
Awesome news Vince! Hope that's all it is for the idle issue. Can't wait to see the numbers you put down!

Member of J-body of Michigan. For Sale

Saturday, April 24, 2010 10:42 PM
So where are the numbers from this @!#$ box. Wanna see what kind of damage this POS can do.

Disclaimer: Dey see me Trollin' Dey hatin' for trollin dey trying to catch me ridin dirty.

Saturday, April 24, 2010 10:49 PM
wont have numbers til i get the bigger injectors. was not worth the time or money to dyno and 100% tune on the 440's knowing im changing them soon anyway. would have been a waste of ryan and the dyno shop's time. I should be getting the injectors in the mail soon and then head back south and give it a shot.

i will say that with the cams, it feels like i have vtec. once i hit 5K the car throws you back and its gone. Kinda scary lol.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edited Saturday, April 24, 2010 10:49 PM

Saturday, April 24, 2010 11:35 PM
All I can think of is the Dane Cook skit where he was making hte fart cannon exhaust sound and as the car went by he said im gay then made the sound again heh. Dunno why I thought of that when you said the vtec comment.

Disclaimer: Dey see me Trollin' Dey hatin' for trollin dey trying to catch me ridin dirty.

Wednesday, April 28, 2010 8:10 PM
Got the fronts tinted 35% to go with my 5% rear. might pull the 5% rear off which was on the car when i got it and switch that to 35% as well. not sure yet.

Stage 1

Stage 2

Stage 3

and what they looked like on the car in gunmetal

the car is on the lift now waiting for the trans to go back in. Installed the team green LSD and hope it works out ok. the main diff pin looked kinda worn but didnt know if i can buy JUST that pin or not. should be on the ground tomorrow spinning both wheels. then loading on the trailer to be ready for track day saturday and then track day sunday. cant wait.

Wednesday, April 28, 2010 8:15 PM
loving everything going one here man... representing with the hoosiers

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2623318

Wednesday, April 28, 2010 8:42 PM
BuiltNBoosted wrote:
Stage 2

Stage 3

What paint did you use on the rims??

Jason
99 Z24 Supercharged
157hp/171tq - NA
190hp/170tq @ 6psi

LG0/LD9 for Life
Thursday, April 29, 2010 9:33 AM
Just had to say, BuiltNBoosted, I want your cav, badly. Excellent job, I only wish I could work that kind of magic to my cav. Orange is a very fickle color; do it badly and it looks like hell. Do it right, like you did, and it just screams awesome.

Thursday, April 29, 2010 9:59 AM
looking good vince.. im a hoosier does that count? lol hurry up and get us times..

Thursday, April 29, 2010 11:00 AM
Times coming this weekend. Two days of racing going on. Gotta get this transfer back together and will be all set.

Thursday, April 29, 2010 11:42 AM
I heard silver cars are faster so why don't you put all that stuff on my car and I'll get some times.

Thursday, April 29, 2010 12:15 PM
Vince on the dyno tune did you get ANY numbers at all? I know your still waiting for your bigger injectors(i think)

~2014 New Z under the knife, same heart different body~
306 TQ
Thursday, April 29, 2010 12:46 PM

Very Impressive Vince, Looking forward to your numbers

Thursday, April 29, 2010 1:19 PM
Currently I do not have any dyno tune since it was not worth Ryan's time to tune it on the dyno on this setup

Matt,for a price anything is possible. Can't wait to get off work and get the trans done.

and paint used was the duplicolor bronze 3 coats of that and 2 coats of clear.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edited Thursday, April 29, 2010 2:06 PM

Thursday, April 29, 2010 3:39 PM
Gotcha

~2014 New Z under the knife, same heart different body~
306 TQ
Thursday, April 29, 2010 7:32 PM
Yay for dual black marks and super traction car is parked til saturday.

Saturday, May 01, 2010 12:50 PM
12.6 @ 117. Clutch didnt like it at all and started getting hot so i could not hardly launch the car at all. better luck tomorrow i hope!

Saturday, May 01, 2010 1:24 PM
That mph is good for mid to high 11's so get on the ball tommorow. Good luck.

Saturday, May 01, 2010 1:44 PM
thanks. i hope so. i just know my clutch was not a happy camper. plus its my first time on radials. just a whole lot of new things thrown into the mix all at once. i learned a lot though. cant wait til tomorrow

Saturday, May 01, 2010 2:48 PM
Get that pos into the 11's or you die.

Saturday, May 01, 2010 3:13 PM
Cavie Freak wrote:Get that pos into the 11's or you die.

it'll happen sooner or later.

Saturday, May 01, 2010 7:02 PM
BuiltNBoosted wrote:12.6 @ 117. Clutch didnt like it at all and started getting hot so i could not hardly launch the car at all. better luck tomorrow i hope!

Video?

Saturday, May 01, 2010 8:41 PM
working on it. since it was an mfba day he got a ton of footage. i believe in HD, not sure. but he did get quite a bit and i asked if i could get mine snipped out of the big video for my own benefit and he said he might do it on the DL so that not everyone is asking about it. so he said he could probably do it for me. i know he was going to start to edit it tomorrow...

Saturday, May 01, 2010 9:33 PM
nice times!!

Sunday, May 02, 2010 7:42 AM
nice, now for some dyno numbers

www.driftnamiperformance.com
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search