Lowered w/ Tein SS - Page 2 - Photos & Media Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: Lowered w/ Tein SS
Monday, April 05, 2010 4:26 PM
Moar pics:

Front:

2003 Cavalier Black Base, 5sp. Enkei Evo 5's in Hyper Black

Monday, April 05, 2010 4:27 PM
^^picture fail

Monday, April 05, 2010 4:35 PM
Okay, lets try this again:

Quick wash:

They're on recommended settings, which is fine for me. I'm working on painting various brake pieces black so no more rusty awesomeness, wheels are 17x7 w/ 42 offset no rubbing at all, clears the suspension.

Monday, April 05, 2010 4:40 PM
are these coil overs or just the tein springs? i want something that will have my car dumped and right now its lower than most of the cavys i've seen. i just heated my stock springs and dropped my car 3.25 in front and 3.5 in rear. it sits a little higher than i want it but im having trouble finding some coil overs that will go around 4 inches or lower!

Monday, April 05, 2010 4:59 PM
20cavy02 wrote:are these coil overs or just the tein springs? i want something that will have my car dumped and right now its lower than most of the cavys i've seen. i just heated my stock springs and dropped my car 3.25 in front and 3.5 in rear. it sits a little higher than i want it but im having trouble finding some coil overs that will go around 4 inches or lower!

These are the full SS coil overs. To go as low as you are wanting, would blow these. I don't know how low the STD's go, but they have a setup where you can lower w/out killing your coilovers, which the Teins don't have. Check this thread for more info on that. I bought these for simplicity of installation.

Monday, April 05, 2010 5:37 PM
20cavy02 wrote:are these coil overs or just the tein springs? i want something that will have my car dumped and right now its lower than most of the cavys i've seen. i just heated my stock springs and dropped my car 3.25 in front and 3.5 in rear. it sits a little higher than i want it but im having trouble finding some coil overs that will go around 4 inches or lower!

STDs will.

Tuesday, April 06, 2010 7:26 AM
2 coilover set I know so far that will make J's real low with little shock travel sacrifice:
-STD's.....John Benham, supposably
-Granavas ( B&G RS2)....ebaymotors.com and www.urbanworx.com

why?
-Double Ride Height Adjustability

instagram: peru_stylez

Tuesday, April 06, 2010 7:53 AM

I dont wanna threadjack but mine is lowered on STD's

they can go lower but you'll need to cut frame and "adjust" your wheel wells, which I need to do.

again sorry...

op - Rear needs to come down at least another inch

LE61T PTE6262 Powered

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search