My Build Up Again, after the rape and abuse :-( - Page 2 - Photos & Media Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: My Build Up Again, after the rape and abuse :-(
Wednesday, September 15, 2010 12:12 PM
Sorry for the lack of updates, its been burning hott here in Florida, the temp finally dropped today.

Fluffy came over yesterday and we started to do some work on the car, we fixed the damn oil leak and ghetto rigged the exhaust for now to keep it in place.

I ordered my glasspack last night went with a 22inch instead of a 38inch like my old set up.

Started working on the suspension as well.

Heres a video:

Wednesday, September 15, 2010 12:15 PM
Cant wait to get it to the exhaust shop to check all the welds and install the glasspack and mount the exhaust correctly

Saturday, September 18, 2010 4:28 PM
In the process of moving no internet til next week. Updates soon. Got my glasspack in the mail yesterday

Wednesday, September 29, 2010 7:32 PM
Ok ok so i havent been working on Skyla because the love bug out break this year was ridiculous!

Today wasnt too bad, about evey hour we would have an outbreak and then they would all die. They would pop up especially when I would start up a car or when anyone (especially boosted or richly tuned cars YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE!) showed up to my house lol.

Well anyway I said @!#$ it and dealt with the heat and love bugs today.

I started by pulling the whole front end off just to get myself in the mode because I did not know where to start.

I decided to start the rewiring process and all the @!#$ ups the previous owner did i almost finished but I need to rewire my ABS if I decide to keep it.

When i removed my fenders I found a lot of @!#$ in them and lots of smelly stale water, can anyone else find what else I found in the fender?

Closer look?

I had my ex's cav to work on today too and that took a while so night caught up really fast and the mosquitoes got annoying so i called it a night. Shes getting there!

BTW Fluffy loves rainbows!!! LMAO

Wednesday, September 29, 2010 7:56 PM
gaaaay lol wtf even after i reshaped your fenders

ʇı ɹǝʍo7 | ǝcoMonstǝrs

Wednesday, September 29, 2010 8:11 PM
lmao!!! i had to i had that pic randomly in my cam, i had no idea you was even standing there when I took the pic, bwahahahaha!

Thursday, September 30, 2010 12:37 PM
Man looked great can't wait to see her all finished up. any ideas for color and wheels?

Thursday, September 30, 2010 1:42 PM
I have a few ideas, Im thinking of going back to the old look but im still dabbing around with a few other inventions :-)

I will definitely let everyone know anything out of the ordinary that I do to the car, but as far as paint and look is concerned it will be a surprise if I change the color scheme :-)

Thanks for the compliment

Thursday, September 30, 2010 2:47 PM
anytime man i think that was the best front bumper they made and thats one of my fav shades of blue haha. good luck man

Wednesday, October 13, 2010 10:08 PM
After much modding she is getting there!!! I wont be working on her again til Friday, its my girl's and I "anniversary" tomorrow lol. I cant wait til Im done

Yay for Fluffy:

Thursday, October 14, 2010 5:29 AM
That bracket was such a pain in the ass... but it was nice to get the passenger side fitted correct....the drivers side will be a bigger pain, the fender is flat in the middle

ʇı ɹǝʍo7 | ǝcoMonstǝrs

Thursday, October 14, 2010 10:17 AM
Just out of curiosity, what did the car look like when you sold it? I can't wrap my head around why they rattle can'd a car with a beautiful, new paint job.

Thursday, October 14, 2010 10:22 AM
Yeah its pretty sad Omega, it looked exactly like it did when I had completed it, the owner after me did a 00-02 front end swap and the guy he sold it to crashed it a couple of times and decided to primer the whole thing.

Thursday, October 14, 2010 8:54 PM
rebuild is such a pain. glad to see its getting there.

Friday, October 15, 2010 12:03 AM
Thanks bro, Im happy to have her back

Friday, October 15, 2010 7:09 AM
You serious had a rubber in your fender?!?!?!?!?

Friday, October 15, 2010 8:53 AM
Lmao, that was the exact look me and my roommate gave each other. We thought of every physical way it couldve gotten in there. LMAO, @!#$in weird man.

Friday, October 15, 2010 11:45 AM
It's because that Cavalier was sex on wheels......just sayin
Friday, October 15, 2010 1:08 PM
bwahahaha!!! Thanks, I think thats the best compliment shes ever gotten!

Friday, October 15, 2010 1:47 PM

Slight update, sorry about the low lighting, someting is wrong with my camera on the phone.

Ill attempt to make another video tonight.

Friday, October 15, 2010 2:58 PM
Don't ever get rid of it again! It's coming along nicely!

Saturday, October 16, 2010 6:49 AM
Looks like it is coming along great, man.. nice to see it is getting the proper treatment again

Saturday, October 16, 2010 11:05 AM
Lol thanks, cant wait to see the plans you have for your new love child as well, definitely keep us updated as well.

Saturday, October 16, 2010 6:06 PM
Haha, thanks.. I will see what happens after the honeymoon stage, but I have some updates coming this week.

Saturday, October 16, 2010 10:00 PM
you forgot... gutted cat cause a straight pipe would sound better

ʇı ɹǝʍo7 | ǝcoMonstǝrs

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search