drug the ol winch out the cave - Page 2 - Photos & Media Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: drug the ol winch out the cave
Sunday, December 12, 2010 11:24 PM
Nate (THE NASTY ONE) wrote:Mufflers are magnaflow if you call them cheap... Abd the door joint don't line up at all.

I'm not saying you didn't pay good money for them, I'm saying they look like $20 fart cans from a big box auto parts store. They could be any brand and you could've paid any amount for them. They'd still look cheap.

2010 Honda Fit LX

Monday, December 13, 2010 4:08 AM
If you say so, I dont see it but if that's how you feel. What exhaust would you run then so it didn't "look" cheap? Not that I'm changing it just want to know.

Monday, December 13, 2010 10:30 AM
I like a nice wide bodied muffler with a good tip on it, like this:

Plus with these designs, you also get some sound suppression.

Don't get me wrong. I like most of your car, and I'm glad you like it. I'm just really picky about certain things.

2010 Honda Fit LX
Monday, December 13, 2010 10:39 AM
Not trying to sound like a dick or biter.See I personally hate those "fat" cans. And also that tip looks like ass imho, you can't really "see" the tips in my pics but they look way
better then that. And all the magnaflows are strait through so it doesn't sound that much different.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edited Monday, December 13, 2010 10:52 AM

Monday, December 13, 2010 3:54 PM
where did u get the front bumper at? ever thought bout evil eyes? nice car.

Monday, December 13, 2010 4:10 PM
One size bigger wheels and that thing would be perfect. Very well done!

BeardLife / Club Awesome Reject Blog
Monday, December 13, 2010 4:28 PM
Mike Wright wrote:where did u get the front bumper at? ever thought bout evil eyes? nice car.

got the bumper from vis and if you read the posts about 5 up from yours, i said i had a hood with the evil eyes but it didnt fit for @!#$. and its a custom color and its hard to match, been painted 4 times trying to match it

Monday, December 13, 2010 4:30 PM
Qwik2k2z24 wrote:One size bigger wheels and that thing would be perfect. Very well done!

i tried to get 20's for the back and 19's up front earlier this year and they (hp) said that they were not making the wheels any more and these are the ones that i love just wish they had them in that size when i 1st put it together... and besides id rather put the money elsewheres right now

Monday, December 13, 2010 4:33 PM
Nate (THE NASTY ONE) wrote:
Qwik2k2z24 wrote:One size bigger wheels and that thing would be perfect. Very well done!

i tried to get 20's for the back and 19's up front earlier this year and they (hp) said that they were not making the wheels any more and these are the ones that i love just wish they had them in that size when i 1st put it together... and besides id rather put the money elsewheres right now

Totally understand that last part!

BeardLife / Club Awesome Reject Blog
Monday, December 13, 2010 4:34 PM
95LsCoupe wrote:
dxdean3 wrote:i think it looks really good, an evil eye hood would set it off nicely

X2 !

Also how are those dual exhausts? They must be pretty loud huh? I love the look of them but the fact of my car getting even louder lol welll my neighbors are ready to kill me and my friends already

well honestly it wasnt that bad with a big resonator but (ive had 6 different setups on the car n/a,turbo,turbo, n/a, s/c) but now with the header straitpipe to 2 fart cans its pretty nasty (raspy as @!#$ too) at wot. it sounds good for a racetrack! lol im probly going to put the resonator back on when i get it down to my shop.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search