The Curse of The Black Pearl - Page 4 - Photos & Media Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: The Curse of The Black Pearl
Thursday, May 02, 2013 4:23 AM
Addicted to meth wrote:This has Mike Davis all over it.

It does, and I'm working on getting a really good condition one from Canada.
The Jew wrote:nice pickup Evan....... as for the teal seats...I already Told MD about a convertible sunfire down by me that has all the teal interior

That dealer would not respond of anything to me.
Evan, I hate you a little bit.

PRND321 Till I DIE
Old Motor: 160whp & 152ft/lbs, 1/4 Mile 15.4 @88.2
M45 + LD9 + 4T40-E, GO GO GO

Thursday, May 02, 2013 11:38 AM
I never knew there was a teal interior
Thursday, May 02, 2013 6:18 PM
Teal, white and red.
Thursday, May 02, 2013 9:43 PM
And dark blue.

Sorry Mr. Davis. If you find a red interior, we can trade

R.I.P. JessE Gerard 7.11.87 - 1.25.08
The Radiation Nation Facebook Twitter Twisted Metal Alliance
Saturday, September 14, 2013 1:50 PM
So this interior has been taking up a decent sized amount of room in my garage, and I've finally gotten tired of it getting in my way. So this weekend, I'm doing my interior swap. In mechanical news, the last thing on the agenda is dropping the trans to pinpoint the leak and correct it. Most likely, it's coming from the diff case from when we installed the LSD. Which I'm hoping not, but it's not looking like any other culprit. I hate doing @!#$ like this, which is why I've been procrastinating on it. That, and I've been working at keeping my Passat going and getting parts together for the Harlequin resto. But the game changer came in the form of a good friend wanting to buy my Passat for full asking price, which will be enough to finish the Harlequin with money left over. Problem is, I need the Pearl roadworthy first since it'll be my daily. AND he wants to buy it on the first of October when he gets his money, so time is ticking quickly. So hopefully, I've have some progress pics worth a @!#$ to look at lol.

I've never seen dash cracks THIS bad. Whoever did the stereo for the PO had no @!#$ to give for the dash..

My roommate giving his opinion on the Cavalier dash crack.

At the midway..

It doesn't seem like PlastiDipping entire cars is very well liked on here. But in true Evan fashion, I like to do the opposite of the majority on JBO. I'm going Koi Orange. And with the teal interior, it has been brought to my attention that I will look like a huge Miami Dolphins fan. Great....

R.I.P. JessE Gerard 7.11.87 - 1.25.08
The Radiation Nation Facebook Twitter Twisted Metal Alliance
Sunday, September 15, 2013 8:16 PM
Do what suits you man I'm always up for seeing things out of the ordinary

Modding my j since I found the org
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search