Leona's winter makeover thread. - Page 12 - Photos & Media Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: Leona's winter makeover thread.
Thursday, May 24, 2012 10:37 AM
gtpsunfire wrote:Yeah there's no issue at all. Just run a hose between the 2 coonections for the heater core hoses. If you do this, MAKE SURE you keep the little plastic connector that goes on the back hose or it WILL leak.

Are you talking about the plactic connector on the waterpump housing?

~2014 New Z under the knife, same heart different body~
306 TQ

Thursday, May 24, 2012 10:49 AM
Yup, where the heater hose attaches.

Thursday, May 24, 2012 1:28 PM
This may be a dumb question, but with your battery mounted where it is in the fender well how would you go about getting a boost if you so happened to need it? The car looks beautiful by the way and I only wish I had the time and money to do this. It is amazing when someone respects there car enough to restore and shave the engine bay like this shows you have some pride in your ride!

I am looking for struts for my newly aquired Eibach pro-kit performance coils, If anybody has some?
Thursday, May 24, 2012 1:51 PM
Culinary Graffiti wrote:This may be a dumb question, but with your battery mounted where it is in the fender well how would you go about getting a boost if you so happened to need it?

Remove headlight, boost car, voila
Thursday, May 24, 2012 3:21 PM
Jason Roy wrote:
Culinary Graffiti wrote:This may be a dumb question, but with your battery mounted where it is in the fender well how would you go about getting a boost if you so happened to need it?

Remove headlight, boost car, voila

This, and thanks dude

Thursday, May 24, 2012 4:11 PM
gtpsunfire wrote:Yup, where the heater hose attaches.

Ok, thx.

~2014 New Z under the knife, same heart different body~
306 TQ
Monday, May 28, 2012 9:32 AM
I've always removed the plastic connector on the pipe, never had a leak on the 4 I've done.

Darren you should add some of the battery bulk head fittings like Vince did on his. Make it much easier to jump if the time ever comes.

Also, you have any pictures that show the removable Rad support better? Did you reinforce the area where the 2x2 bolts to the stock support?

One last question, do you recall how many wires are running throug the firewall for the engine harness? Weatherpack sells a 22 pin bulkhead fitting.g and was hoping one would be enough.

"Oil Leak ? What oil Leak ? Oh, Thats Just The Sweat From All The HorsePower!!"

Monday, May 28, 2012 9:36 AM
You will need 2. Check Racetronix. They sell them. At the time that I did mine, they only had 24 pin connectors and I needed 2. They now sell one with 30 something one them. Check out their website.

Monday, May 28, 2012 9:45 AM
Thanks for the info. Just looked and they have a 47 wire and 31 wire. Price isn't too bad either.

"Oil Leak ? What oil Leak ? Oh, Thats Just The Sweat From All The HorsePower!!"

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search