My 00 Vert Build Thread NO 56K!!!!!! - Page 2 - Photos & Media Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: My 00 Vert Build Thread NO 56K!!!!!!
Thursday, September 08, 2011 3:57 PM
i like the changes but i have to agree that the fire end was the nicest other than stock.

I hope you dont get discouraged and after a while seeing your car in all the different shades end up wishing you kept the entire thing stock looking and just threw a lip on it;

Eat my shift

Friday, September 09, 2011 6:01 AM
Yeah I hear ya. I do love the stock look, and I do love the sunfire front. I just hated being lowered in Chicago with a body kits and speed bumps the size of mountains. I rubbed that thing no matter where I was at. So I got tired of it, and then when I cracked the bumper, it was the last straw. I am loving this 03 front more and more. Its diffrent, nobody around here has one like it, and as soon as its painted ill be very happy. As for now, I think the car is on hold until I get done with my wedding next year. But she's good for now.

Friday, September 09, 2011 10:18 AM
so ive been meaning to ask mike, you are doing a 03 base front but with what skirts and rear

Modding my j since I found the org
Friday, September 09, 2011 10:46 PM
Ill be running the LSS side skirts, and the LSS rear lip with the base 03 bumper, for now, until I can find a lss front bumper.

Friday, September 09, 2011 10:54 PM
i HAD a set of ground controls for sale but i think this was the best IMO. with IF sides and 03 ls rear.

Saturday, September 10, 2011 5:30 AM
Woot woot. Another eco vert. Hurry up and get this beast finished!

BUY MY SAAB TURBO SETUP! --> http://www.j-body.org/classifieds/detail/61091/
Saturday, September 10, 2011 1:27 PM
lss rear and sides with base front bumper will look good. if i remember correctly every lss front looks like it needs wider sideskirts and then with the wider ones youll need a lower rear bumper

Modding my j since I found the org
Saturday, September 10, 2011 6:58 PM
good job mike! look forward to more pics!
Friday, September 16, 2011 11:31 PM
Thanks guys!! Wow, i was kinda worried i was gonna get a bunch of bad comments but I was wrong. I may try something on this tomarro with her, but Ill post it up if I get it done. I may or may not do it. Ill keep this posted if I get it done. Thanks alot guys!!!!

Sunday, September 25, 2011 8:10 PM
You should do some relocating to clean that bay up, I like the idea you have going in there, just needs less crap in there haha...
At this point you gotta ride it out, especially after all the hurdles you've come across

Oh and 02 ls front end was the coolest imo, but an extreme tuner would be even more schweet, and it's not near as low as most kits

Tuesday, September 27, 2011 4:25 AM
So mike when is the yellow car getting a thread?

Tuesday, September 27, 2011 8:18 AM
looks like it's coming along real nice! Keep up the good work!

Wednesday, October 05, 2011 10:04 AM
Thanks guys. Yeah there have been quite a few issues with her. Nothing seemed to go right. I'm not that worried abt her anymore since I got my original yellow cavalier back. Maybe ill post up some current pics in a new thread and show how she is now and how she will be finished.

Wednesday, October 05, 2011 10:13 AM
i love the rims

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search