pics of my 04 fire - Photos & Media Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
pics of my 04 fire
Wednesday, January 11, 2012 8:09 AM

The picture of the supercharger is what my plans are goin to be with this car with a few other more just been too busy with work lately so my other plans are slowly coming along

Re: pics of my 04 fire
Wednesday, January 11, 2012 11:46 AM
get rid of the colored loom and the painted drums and I'm in. I even like the headlight led strip I usually hate. Maybe extend it all the way to the fenders though

Wednesday, January 11, 2012 2:36 PM
Well soon my drums won't be their as soon as I can get some time to work on em I will be doin the neon rear disk conversion.....
Wednesday, January 11, 2012 5:45 PM
lance do u have the whole kit for the blower? your header any issues with it leaking?. looking good.

Wednesday, January 11, 2012 5:55 PM
blucavvy wrote:get rid of the colored loom and the painted drums and I'm in. I even like the headlight led strip I usually hate. Maybe extend it all the way to the fenders though

this

id say lose some of the yellow under the hood and go more matte black. and get riid of the fart can

DOPER.
Wednesday, January 11, 2012 6:44 PM
I always liked those sunfires. Looks good just remove all the ricey small things.

GMR has got nothing on this
Wednesday, January 11, 2012 8:47 PM
Redeco......Well with the exhaust its not one of those cheap 3a racing mufflers I had another muffler on their before but it was not the loud I have a dc sports muffler tsudo 3 piece headers and I am gonna do a different cat yet also going with a dual exhaust setup instead of the single ....

Bluedriftcavy..... As for the m62 kit I have the blower, injectors,tensioner,pulley,belt,injectors wiring,and a single pass endplate still looking for a few odds and ends.... As for the header have not had a problem with the header itself just had to have a way better flex pipe put in instead of the crappy one they welded to it....
Thursday, January 12, 2012 6:29 PM
Overall I like it. I really love the color!

Things I would change... remove LED strips above headlights, tint clear front and rear side marker lights or re-install stock side marker lights and tint them, re-install stock side mirrors and color match the outer part of them, color match door handles, remove stock spoiler, paint calipers black, re-install stock taillights and tint them, replace fart can with oval bodied muffler, paint the front strut brace black, re-locate the PCM and cruise control module, color match valve cover and leave the center part that says ECOTEC (forgot the technical name for it) black, ditch the yellow wire loom and get some better looking filters i.e. AEM, the current ones look cheap. That's just what I would do if it were mine .

Looking forward to seeing more progress from you .

Thursday, January 12, 2012 7:15 PM
J to envy ..... As for the door handles I agree with the same color ones as the car as for the intake once the weather breaks and its a lot nicer not winter possibly spring beginning of summer the m62 kit will be goin on so u won't see the old set up .... As for some future plans I am also gonna be repainting the car in the spring or summer keeping it the same but adding some too and would also like to do the rear addco sway bar cause that's what I have in the front and it really helps .... I have also been toying with different lip kit ideas but still in the process on deciding on what I wanna do .... And thanks for the compliment and also the things or ideas that should be changed ..
Thursday, January 12, 2012 7:16 PM
if your going to keep the LEDS i agree on making htem longer to match the edge of the hood over the headlight.
Thursday, January 12, 2012 8:14 PM
Spencer..... On I will have to keep that in mind the next time I get a chance to work on the car... I will take a few pics and see what looks better with the progress of everything I am doin....

Friday, January 13, 2012 5:36 AM
Other then the yellow loom, i like it! Love the hood.... And always liked that wing on the fires for a high rise.

Friday, January 13, 2012 8:23 AM
People still sell wire looms? And yellow racing seats?

Flickr Photostream Facebook Twitter
Friday, January 13, 2012 9:17 AM
Mrs jazer thanks for the compliment on the hood and wing ever since I first got the cat wanted them both for this car.... As for the wire loom it was their for a short period of time just have not taken any pics of it lately...

98z24ragtop .... Yes they still sell yellow and black racing seats along with yellow wire loom I will have to take pics of the interior with the custom guages pod I made the stereo system and the indash dvd player I put in.....
Friday, January 13, 2012 9:24 AM
Its a nice start. I like the LED strip in the front.
Definitely take some time and clean up your engine bay a little, ditch the yellow loom for sure and get some engine degreaser and shell look great. Wonder if you could some how make that air filter a yellow color without getting paint on the filter?
Friday, January 13, 2012 10:23 AM
Scott a ......I should beable to without getting it on the filter just gotta tape it up pretty good ....
Friday, January 13, 2012 10:25 AM
Also does anyone know someone who could redo by back seats a different color to keep the whole scheme of my car goin...
Friday, January 13, 2012 2:54 PM
well u can try any upholstery shop, they should be able to do it, just tll em what scheme you want and there you go
Friday, January 13, 2012 7:13 PM
Lance Detwiler wrote:J to envy ..... As for the door handles I agree with the same color ones as the car as for the intake once the weather breaks and its a lot nicer not winter possibly spring beginning of summer the m62 kit will be goin on so u won't see the old set up .... As for some future plans I am also gonna be repainting the car in the spring or summer keeping it the same but adding some too and would also like to do the rear addco sway bar cause that's what I have in the front and it really helps .... I have also been toying with different lip kit ideas but still in the process on deciding on what I wanna do .... And thanks for the compliment and also the things or ideas that should be changed ..

Wow! Let me just say how impressed I am by your response. Alot of people would have gotten all offended by me simply stating my opinions.

As I said before, overall, I really like it and am definitely looking forward to seeing more progress from you. Keep up the good work !

Friday, January 13, 2012 8:05 PM
J to envy.....Yeah well I am use to people with negativety or someone that has opinons towards my car if its negative or positive u have this from people at car shows and sometimes u see what some of these negative people drive u gotta laugh and thanks... I appreciate the compliments.
Wednesday, May 09, 2012 10:21 PM
So some new updates should be posting up some pics soon did the addco rear sway bar with poly mounts also did the k brace I have also shaved the keyhole on the rear filler panel as where it said pontiac on their too , I have also done the pcm relocate under the window cal .... Some new things I will be doin is the back seat delete also new rotors and beefier brakes any suggestions I wanna get the suspension and brakes front and rear before I drop the supercharger in ..... As for the rear wanna do a rear disc brake conversion most likely the Saturn set up and may or may not go with a rear spacer.....

Thursday, May 10, 2012 7:52 AM
nice man, glad to see ur still goin with it. Can't wait to see new pics!

Thursday, May 10, 2012 8:17 AM
Keep up the good work!

Thursday, May 10, 2012 11:11 AM
Get that blower on man! We need more boosted J's around here!

Thursday, May 10, 2012 11:46 AM
Nice work! I look forward to updated pics!

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search