Leona 2012 - Page 3 - Photos & Media Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: Leona 2012
Monday, March 05, 2012 3:54 AM
gtpsunfire wrote:Aaaaaand, the reason I went back to stock front...

thats bumper is pure jink, I think you should just send it up here to me in canada , car is beautiful cant wait to see finished

"As I lay rubber down the street, I pray for traction I can keep, but if I spin and begin to slide, please dear God protect my ride." -Amen

Monday, March 05, 2012 6:47 AM
AJ B wrote:
gtpsunfire wrote:Aaaaaand, the reason I went back to stock front...

thats bumper is pure jink, I think you should just send it up here to me in canada , car is beautiful cant wait to see finished

You do realize that I am in Canada aswell right?

Monday, March 05, 2012 5:11 PM
lol

Saturday, March 10, 2012 1:47 PM
Well I headed out to Bruno's today to fix a few things with my lip and CF trunk.
This is the issues with the lip.

Bruno re-fiberglassing the inside with the ever-so-cute pink string holding it together.

This is after a couple layers of fiberglass.

This is the issue with the trunk. There is nowhere to mount the latch.

After removing the half-assed attempt at fixing it.

2 layers on the main part and 4 on the holes later...

Here is the other issue...

How we improvised after putting resin between the 2 and discovering that there are no clamps around. lol

We had to cut it short today. We are gonna let them dry, Bruno will do a little more work this week and I will take my bumper over there next weekend and we can fit it and make final adjustments.

Saturday, March 10, 2012 9:12 PM
Who the hell dynamats a part that is meant for lightening?? lol

Good stuff though man. Can't wait for May!

BeardLife / Club Awesome Reject Blog
Saturday, March 10, 2012 10:45 PM
Bought it that way. The car it was on was definitely not going for weight reduction.

May is gonna kick ass.

Saturday, March 10, 2012 11:44 PM
@!#$ is that engine bay clean. Can't wait to see this thing done

R.I.P. JessE Gerard 7.11.87 - 1.25.08
The Radiation Nation Facebook Twitter Twisted Metal Alliance
Wednesday, March 14, 2012 9:14 PM
This is by far the worst night of my life. Car got broken into and vandalized. Pics later. I'm not sure if I want to continue with this car anymore.

Wednesday, March 14, 2012 9:29 PM
Wednesday, March 14, 2012 10:23 PM
WHAT!? Any chance of camera coverage by business security cam, or was it at home? I was really looking forward to finished pics of this car.

Thursday, March 15, 2012 3:59 AM
Man...NNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOO

PRND321 Till I DIE
Old Motor: 160whp & 152ft/lbs, 1/4 Mile 15.4 @88.2
M45 + LD9 + 4T40-E, GO GO GO

Thursday, March 15, 2012 5:45 AM
Stupid people. We should do a systematic booting off the earth into space for anyone caught breaking into cars....

Thursday, March 15, 2012 2:33 PM
NOoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! SO sorry to hear about this man! I was really looking forward to seeing the finished product! What did they vandalize?

Thursday, March 15, 2012 4:43 PM
So after doing an inventory and fully clearing out the car today. The list is rather small.
New boost gauge
New pillar pod
New key cylinder for the ignition
New bumper

List of stuff that was left behind:
Alcohol injection kit
Toyota cavalier tail lights
Wheel lock keys
LSJ injectors
AEM wideband
Autometer oil pressure gauge

So all in all, not too too bad.
Doesn't change the fact that I will slowly kill the assholes that did this if I find them.

Here are the pics of the damage.

This is how I found my car.

Luckily, I had a spare steering column from my old sunfire in the trunk that happened to have a key cylinder and key still in it, but the wiring is slightly different. This was my temporary fix to get the car running once it was boosted and the re-learn procedure was done. This allowed me to get it upstairs to the tow truck.

Current state of the car now.

There was good news today, got my shipment from McMoney that had the steering pump block off and this beauty.

I drove the car today, and it seems to be ok with everything working. So its onwards and upwards from here.

Thursday, March 15, 2012 4:49 PM
wtf? did the little panty waste's kick the import fighter?

people like this need to have their dick's cut off, fed to pigs while they watch, and knee capped while slitting small razor blade slices throughout their entire body infected with dog piss. that is bull@!#$.

Come join us over on the Olds Quad 4 and Twin Cam Facebook group!
Thursday, March 15, 2012 5:12 PM
Looks like to me like they tried to steal it, but were to stupid to complete the task so just they just started breaking @!#$. Still sucks and should never happen to anyone.

Error: Sig not found.

Thursday, March 15, 2012 7:39 PM
sweet deal on the brake MC, sucks about the break in tho.

I'm curious to see how you do your setup.. I want to change mine around and go with twin MCs instead of using a tandem like you have (I have the same one, although mine is polished).

Friday, March 16, 2012 5:55 AM
at least they do not touch the engine bay

Friday, March 16, 2012 9:07 AM
DaFlyinSkwirl (Pj) v2.0 wrote:sweet deal on the brake MC, sucks about the break in tho.

I'm curious to see how you do your setup.. I want to change mine around and go with twin MCs instead of using a tandem like you have (I have the same one, although mine is polished).

Oh don't you worry - he's going to leave it with his polishing whore. It'll be a mirror shine soon enough.

As mcmoney said - thankfully they were too stupid to check out the engine bay Darren. I'd still hang them by their scrotums...

-Chris-

-Sweetness-
-Turbocharged-
Slowly but surely may some day win this race...
Friday, March 16, 2012 9:14 AM
They opened the hood trying to boost it. Thankfully they didn't destroy anything in there.

Friday, March 16, 2012 7:55 PM
Things are definitely getting better for Leona and I.
Before I give the update, I gotta say a HUGE thanks goes to both Nick (RSF98) and Dale (O'doyle).
I got this shipped from Texas to Michigan, Nick went over the border and picked it up for me. I was going to get it shipped or drive out to Wallaceburg to pick it up. Dale informed me that he was heading to Windsor then Sarnia for work today so he could stop in Wallaceburg to pick it up for me.
Both of these guys are great friends, thanks guys.

Whats in the box??

Hmm...

Om nom nom. Pillowball mounts with camber adjustability...

Couple other things...

55w 4300k HID's. Yes they are going in the stock housings, no I dont care if I get glare...

And NOBODY can say that EcoWeapon doesnt wrap his shipments well. lol Thanks buddy.

One final thing. I want to thank EVERYONE that offered to help me with getting Leona repaired. It meant alot to me and I definitely cant thank you all enough. Like I said before, that was the worst feeling that I have EVER had and your support helped me immensley. That will NOT be forgotten.

Friday, March 16, 2012 8:38 PM
Those Feinstein look good. Z

The damage sucks but atleast you planned to swap the front already. A pillars and gauges are fairly cheap considering what else could have happened

On the position e side it gives you an excuse to make it better than it already was.

Where was it parked? It looked like it was in an underground parking garage.

"Oil Leak ? What oil Leak ? Oh, Thats Just The Sweat From All The HorsePower!!"

Friday, March 16, 2012 8:51 PM
It was parked 2 levels underground at my uncles condo. Someone that lives there must have been scoping it out for a while. I have a suspision of who it is and it will get dealt with.

Friday, March 16, 2012 11:20 PM
gtpsunfire wrote:This is by far the worst night of my life. Car got broken into and vandalized. Pics later. I'm not sure if I want to continue with this car anymore.

you called that vandalized. boost gauge, gauge pod, ignition and a bumper, that you were selling anyways......BOO HOO! they didn't even touch the body...broke the bumper without damaging the fender or the body itself.....it's all good. that's gonna make you not want to continue with this car anymore....WOW!!!
Saturday, March 17, 2012 3:23 AM
BAS_EFX . wrote:
gtpsunfire wrote:This is by far the worst night of my life. Car got broken into and vandalized. Pics later. I'm not sure if I want to continue with this car anymore.

you called that vandalized. boost gauge, gauge pod, ignition and a bumper, that you were selling anyways......BOO HOO! they didn't even touch the body...broke the bumper without damaging the fender or the body itself.....it's all good. that's gonna make you not want to continue with this car anymore....WOW!!!

You can go @!#$ yourself. I had JUST discovered my car had been broken into and I was heartbroken. Now if your grade 2 education allowed you to actually continue reading, you would notice the post I made the next day after doing an inventory of what was taken, that it wasnt as bad as I originally thought.
Dont bother replying to this post, your opinion is not needed or wanted in my thread. Your mothers tit is lactating, hop to it.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search