red z24 - Photos & Media Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
red z24
Thursday, March 08, 2012 1:11 PM
ok so i just figured out how to put pics up on here finally thanks to some helpful people. but the car is a GM bright red cavalier z24 with a 5 speed.

here are the pic let me know what you think and ill let the pics speak there selves. thanks for looking and any advice on some better looks will be nice.

Re: red z24
Thursday, March 08, 2012 1:17 PM
euro headlights

injin cold air, decked head, rksport 4-2-1 header, vibrant strut bar, optima red top, i would like to do alot more to it but this is what i got so far so all comments are taken into consideration.

edited

Thursday, March 08, 2012 1:19 PM
I like the rims.

PRND321 Till I DIE
Old Motor: 160whp & 152ft/lbs, 1/4 Mile 15.4 @88.2
M45 + LD9 + 4T40-E, GO GO GO
Thursday, March 08, 2012 1:23 PM
voxx there starting to pit so im just possibly powder coating them or getting knew ones. still not sure yet
Thursday, March 08, 2012 2:26 PM
Love the IDI cover.

Thursday, March 08, 2012 5:49 PM
painted that myself silver and maroon just to break up the red alittle
Thursday, March 08, 2012 6:11 PM
Not too bad looking, off to a decent start on it. I would have to say the hood would have either looked better all carbon fiber or all red. That design hood just doesn't really pull off the 2 tone look in my opinion.

2009 Ford Mustang V6
Thursday, March 08, 2012 6:32 PM
Freakn awesome. Something diff around here. I reaaly want that hood. Well best thing I can suggest is boost it and learn to tune....otherwise u will get tired of a sporty looking ride with no power.

GMR has got nothing on this
Thursday, March 08, 2012 6:44 PM
lol @ the barber pole/candy cane idi cover but cool nonetheless.

she looks clean i love!

Come join us over on the Olds Quad 4 and Twin Cam Facebook group!
Thursday, March 08, 2012 7:05 PM
thanks brad and yea i get the barber idi cover joke and candy cane thing lol. i still wish to do alot more to it over time. its like i cant stop buying/upgrading different things on this car its a crazy addiction. love j-bodys. no one else understands these vehicles besides us here on the org
Friday, March 09, 2012 5:08 AM
trevor fye wrote:thanks brad and yea i get the barber idi cover joke and candy cane thing lol. i still wish to do alot more to it over time. its like i cant stop buying/upgrading different things on this car its a crazy addiction. love j-bodys. no one else understands these vehicles besides us here on the org

quoted for truth.

Love the look on the car, love the IDI cover. That hood is cool and you don't see it often let alone 2 toned.

Friday, March 09, 2012 5:39 AM
Friday, March 09, 2012 6:04 AM
Looks sweet man. A nice lip kit would look good :-)
Friday, March 09, 2012 1:24 PM
honestly i have no idea what the hood is called anymore i just tried to find it but i cant. its supper hard to find if someone could help out and let me know the name of its called. but i dont know about you guys but i like the two tone and the hood is fiberglass not carbon fiber and its a little cracked its getting re fiber glassed and painted. so if you guys think i should change the color of it to all black or all red or keep it the same let me know.
Friday, March 09, 2012 2:25 PM
Scoote 2 hood ftw!
Friday, March 09, 2012 4:46 PM
thats it thank you now you guys know
Sunday, March 11, 2012 12:23 AM
The IDI cover looks like the paintjob on Kamikaze in the new Twisted Metal.. or at least that was my first thought lol. It looks like a good start, and I absolutely love red third gens. I'd say a nice RK lip kit, black housing headlights and BOOM!

R.I.P. JessE Gerard 7.11.87 - 1.25.08
The Radiation Nation Facebook Twitter Twisted Metal Alliance
Sunday, March 11, 2012 2:32 PM
i already have the black houseing euro headlights
Sunday, March 11, 2012 8:18 PM
Well there you go then lol.

R.I.P. JessE Gerard 7.11.87 - 1.25.08
The Radiation Nation Facebook Twitter Twisted Metal Alliance
Sunday, March 11, 2012 8:46 PM
yea im looking to get a lip kit for it but it doesnt look bad as it sits now. im mostly looking for the slammed look and the slanted in suspension but im not even sure it can be done to the cavalier. also more pics will be posted soon im haveing the wheels powder coated black due to pitting . love the style of the wheels to much to just get a new set lol.
Wednesday, March 14, 2012 11:02 PM
nice.

Thursday, March 15, 2012 4:18 AM

just another look at the new headlights. going to try and find a lip this weekend so be waiting for updates

just two of my sticker i've put on
Wednesday, May 16, 2012 11:38 AM

just alittle up date since the last time this pic is my cav under my dads dodge on 40's

a back shot the wheels are coming off this week just ordered new ones. this is just to try and keep this thread alive with what you guys think about my car and would like some help on the exterior. im trying to get a lip kit for it i really want wings west but alittle short on cash at the moment after buying new wheels. up date pis on the wheels probably friday or saturday depends when they come.
Wednesday, May 16, 2012 7:25 PM
Should have gotten a lip kit, fogs, and Z24 spoiler instead of another set of rims

Car looks good none the less

GMR has got nothing on this
Wednesday, May 16, 2012 7:41 PM
Why does everyone think that if a light is aftermarket it's "euro"?? No... you have black painted headlights. Simple as that. Nothing European about it.

(tabs) wrote:
z yaaaa wrote:its not much fun trying to argue with a wall.
oh, trust us, we know

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search