Finally all RED!!! and new suspension with some 19s :) - Page 2 - Photos & Media Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: Finally all RED!!! and new suspension with some 19s :)
Monday, March 19, 2012 6:26 AM
Can't afford it huh that's funny no just know how much time effort and especially money the euros suck up and have fits don't wanna run right they are a bottomless money pit that shouldn't even be called a real car since I bought my j 4 years ago I have not had to replace anything unlike the m3 I use to have that I got rid of cause it was a pile of s*** and now I know my people don't like vws most Audi and bmws .... Moneypit and everything about are a pain in the a**

Monday, March 19, 2012 7:07 AM
nice upgrade. If i could haul my tools, my guns, dead deer and a boat with that, i would definitely have that style of BMW. but saddly I will stick to my 4x4's. I have a coeworker with a 91 BMW pushing close to 300K, and he just got back from driving it to california. So maintenance wise, if you love it and take care of it, it will treat you right.

Monday, March 19, 2012 9:18 AM
American Henchman wrote:nice upgrade. If i could haul my tools, my guns, dead deer and a boat with that, i would definitely have that style of BMW. but saddly I will stick to my 4x4's. I have a coeworker with a 91 BMW pushing close to 300K, and he just got back from driving it to california. So maintenance wise, if you love it and take care of it, it will treat you right.

My 1990 is at 210K, the last one I sold running perfect was at 240K. It's all in maintenance, which is dirt cheap on most of these cars. Lance here sounds like someone who beat the piss out of his car and didn't maintain it, or never ACTUALLY priced out maintenance parts and just assumed "luxury brands" are expensive to work on....

Sorry to continue the thread jack. But the dude giving you @!#$ for selling a J and buying an E46 clearly doesn't understand people wanting a nicer vehicle.

(tabs) wrote:
z yaaaa wrote:its not much fun trying to argue with a wall.
oh, trust us, we know

Monday, March 19, 2012 9:41 AM
Nice Upgrade!!

When is the LSx swap happening??

Thursday, March 22, 2012 11:29 PM
Wow saw the title and almost had a heart attack, at least we all knew she would never get finished, anyways congrats on the bimmer and the bills to come with it.......now that you have a toy just finish the cavy lol....you know you wanna............

"As I lay rubber down the street, I pray for traction I can keep, but if I spin and begin to slide, please dear God protect my ride." -Amen
Friday, March 23, 2012 12:56 AM
newt wrote:Nice Upgrade!!

When is the LSx swap happening??

This* Yes sir!!!!!! Do it!

______________________________________________________________________________________________
~Using nitrous is like having sex with a hot chick with an STD, you wanna hit it, but your afraid of the consequences.~
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search