The time is finally coming.... - Page 4 - Photos & Media Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: The time is finally coming....
Wednesday, May 23, 2012 11:52 AM
DSMskyline wrote:Trans mount is a trans mount. The bushings work for the Isuzu or the Getrag for all 3 motors.

I would recommend doing all the mounts at once though. I originally did the upper and lower first and vibed like crazy until I put the trans mounts in.

Control arm bushings are more of a maintenance item. The poly ones help keep everything tighter and reduce the flex thats in the stock rubber. While its apart, might as well for the price.

Okay, thanks. yeah I have the lower, and plan to get the others for it.

Thursday, May 31, 2012 8:50 AM
Just spent a bunch of money today, lol... TTR Eco upper mount, trans mount bushings, Eco starter and Alero GT aluminum A-arms with prothane bushings (modded for J already).

Friday, June 01, 2012 4:40 AM
Can't wait to see it painted. Love the cyber grey!

Why are you doing for a front lip?

R.I.P. Jesse 07/11/87-01/25/08
14.4 @ 101 Bradenton Motorsports Park 11/22/08

Friday, June 01, 2012 1:41 PM
Just reserved a long block with accessories too. Now all I need for the swap is a downpipe n Eco radiator.

No rush on the front lip... I've debated the razzi front lip/attachmentif I decide to go more aggressive on the front. Idk yet. I wanna see how it looks first. That's not a priority.

Saturday, June 02, 2012 4:14 AM
Razzi is aggressive and LOW LOW LOW if you run the STD's you will be scraping like crazy...

Saw your collection is coming together pretty quick! Good to see

Saturday, June 02, 2012 11:12 AM
Haha, yeah. Thats why I'm in no rush for a lip. Looks like I found my engine too. Gotta send him the deposit to hold it til next month, but he said it was no problem. Comes with full engine harness, manis, fuel rail, alternator, etc. highish miles but comes with a 90day guarantee/warranty. Can't wait to get home and start tearing into it.

Wednesday, June 06, 2012 2:19 AM
Going through my Eco parts list, only need a few more things for the swap! Radiator is the main thing, but I emailed the place I am getting my engine from and *hopes* they have one. Also trying to figure out what I want to do about a clutch. Otherwise I'm almost through collecting parts. Another thanks to all the Jbo members contributing to my overhaul this year as well! Should have pics flowing in real soon!

Wednesday, June 06, 2012 1:15 PM
Damn I just gave away my Eco rad, lol. I have the fan if you need it.

Wednesday, June 06, 2012 1:47 PM
Damn, lol. Sounds good, I'll let you know when I find a rad if it has the fan or not.

Thursday, June 07, 2012 5:52 AM
Messing around in photoshop today brought me to this:

Used the actual color the car will be painted as the base.

Thursday, June 07, 2012 1:21 PM
Mrs Jazer wrote:Messing around in photoshop today brought me to this:

Used the actual color the car will be painted as the base.

Nice! Do my car next

Thursday, June 14, 2012 3:56 AM
I can do this...... hit me up with details =]

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search