Possibly the last pics of the FireRedCav - Page 2 - Photos & Media Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: Possibly the last pics of the FireRedCav
Tuesday, June 26, 2012 4:52 PM
Love the color. Miss the 00-02 headlights. Looks like there is still a gap there for them? Car looks mint other than the garage door trim on the z rear.

Wednesday, June 27, 2012 7:00 AM
ViperbluepearlCav wrote:Im very content with this color, way more content than with the red. About the 00-02 headlights I do still have them. I just felt these headlights would flow better over all with the color and turn signals. Had to mold the headlight shelves back to fill in the previous gap I made to accomodate the 00-02's but the work was worth it.
I like the direction you went. It definitely looks better with the 95-99 size headlights. I would just do some non-diffused clear corners to complete it.

Thursday, June 28, 2012 7:47 PM
Thanks everyone, just moved to Texas but I was able to snap some better quality photos. Need some new tires soon and Im going with 225/45 to fill in the gap some more. I have 18's if anyone wonders.

Thursday, June 28, 2012 9:54 PM
Hey guz, welcome to the lonestar state, look us up man gmtuners of texas has a few chapters across tx and then dallas has anotherone dfwgmelite thats were im at, holler if you need anything

Modding my j since I found the org
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search