Extreme Tuner sunfire - Photos & Media Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Extreme Tuner sunfire
Sunday, June 03, 2012 6:10 PM
I don't think i ever really posted photos of the front finished finished. Been really late this year getting it out, been doing more tlc than anything. got it out last Tuesday and drove it to the cottage this weekend and snapped a few pics, not excellent pics but its what i got.

Re: Extreme Tuner sunfire
Sunday, June 03, 2012 6:20 PM
wholy shiat that's sick

favorite j-body.........ever

Sunday, June 03, 2012 6:46 PM
That is just ... beautiful.

Sunday, June 03, 2012 6:46 PM
Car looks way better without the roof rack Gary, now sell it to me.
Sunday, June 03, 2012 6:56 PM
the only jbody to have a well fitted ET front and it isn't even a cavalier lol.. best look IMO

Sunday, June 03, 2012 7:07 PM
Gary you make me want this kit even that much more for the cavy. By far one of the top sunfires on here IMO. IF ANYBODYS KIT IS LOOKING FOR A NEW HOME PM ME PLZ. (sorry for the little thread jack)

______________________________________________________________________________________________
~Using nitrous is like having sex with a hot chick with an STD, you wanna hit it, but your afraid of the consequences.~
Sunday, June 03, 2012 7:14 PM
Sunday, June 03, 2012 7:37 PM
Azncav (was static) wrote:the only jbody to have a well fitted ET front and it isn't even a cavalier lol.. best look IMO

mine fits perfect. matt's fits perfect... your statement is not valid.

This thing looks mint. Flows perfect. Color and everything looks good. Glad to see its still alive and out and about.

Sunday, June 03, 2012 7:42 PM
love it man one of my favorites by far, glad my kit goes on soon, 4DR Extreme tuner cavalier

2010 Lonestar Bash 2nd place J-Body Street Class
2011 texas heatwave 2nd place american compact street class
Sunday, June 03, 2012 8:37 PM
i said it in essence of it not looking like a cover. granted the worst part of getting the ET kit fitted correctly were the corner areas which the sunfire does lack, my opinion still stands. but dont get me wrong i like your car a lot.

Sunday, June 03, 2012 9:42 PM
Sickest Sunfire on the planet. The ET kit is just so well executed. Props

Flickr Photostream Facebook Twitter

Sunday, June 03, 2012 10:24 PM
Love it, great work as always!!

Sunday, June 03, 2012 11:56 PM
Beautiful!

Monday, June 04, 2012 4:09 AM
curse you lack of sun in these pics lol....loos incredible

RIP JESSE GERARD.....Youll always be in my thoughts and prayers...

Monday, June 04, 2012 5:55 AM
Azncav (was static) wrote:i said it in essence of it not looking like a cover. granted the worst part of getting the ET kit fitted correctly were the corner areas which the sunfire does lack, my opinion still stands. but dont get me wrong i like your car a lot.[/quote

thanks but exactly, myself and matt's fit perfect. couldnt even tell they are covers. OP's fits perfect like a stock bumper, well because it is a stock bumper.... top.

What is your tow hook mounted to? any pics of that? agreed on wanting more sun pics! hell just more pics would be great.

Monday, June 04, 2012 6:42 AM
yes i know that part.

Monday, June 04, 2012 6:55 AM
Droooools.......

z28guy(KGM BEOTCH)
Monday, June 04, 2012 7:23 AM
Thanks guys/gals! I wouldn't say mine fits perfect either, it's a bit fat on the bottom side of the of the meet up with the fender, I'm not 100% happy with it in that area but said fuk it it's a daily ill fix it next time I do work in that area.
I'll have to look when I get home if I have photos of the tow hook, what was done is I welded a plate off the rebar so I'd have an area to bolt to, in the end stright off that was to high and put pressure on the bumper, I had thought to put a spacer between the plate and the hook but in the end bent it into I'm going to call it a "z" shape but that's note really the best word lol. Rear hook is same idea no plate just bolted right to the rebar.

I'm suprised no one noticed this, maybe that means its a good thing but after all these years I painted the fender vents black . Also when black on the front grills, changed the caliper color and rear rotors, blacked the inside of the rims, just little things that have bothered me.
If it ever gets sunny out this week I'll take some beter pics.
I'll try and post the video I have of my front plate aswell

Monday, June 04, 2012 7:31 AM
Hope this works right.
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_9UEeFyLKc0[/youtube]

Monday, June 04, 2012 7:39 AM
Gary Frank wrote:Hope this works right.

Tits man.

PRND321 Till I DIE
Old Motor: 160whp & 152ft/lbs, 1/4 Mile 15.4 @88.2
M45 + LD9 + 4T40-E, GO GO GO
Monday, June 04, 2012 7:40 AM
Keep up the good work! I like where this is headed!

Monday, June 04, 2012 7:52 AM
Gary Frank wrote:Thanks guys/gals! I wouldn't say mine fits perfect either, it's a bit fat on the bottom side of the of the meet up with the fender, I'm not 100% happy with it in that area but said fuk it it's a daily ill fix it next time I do work in that area.
I'll have to look when I get home if I have photos of the tow hook, what was done is I welded a plate off the rebar so I'd have an area to bolt to, in the end stright off that was to high and put pressure on the bumper, I had thought to put a spacer between the plate and the hook but in the end bent it into I'm going to call it a "z" shape but that's note really the best word lol. Rear hook is same idea no plate just bolted right to the rebar.

I'm suprised no one noticed this, maybe that means its a good thing but after all these years I painted the fender vents black . Also when black on the front grills, changed the caliper color and rear rotors, blacked the inside of the rims, just little things that have bothered me.
If it ever gets sunny out this week I'll take some beter pics.
I'll try and post the video I have of my front plate aswell

yes please more pics of tow hook. only downfall for me is the fmic... it gets in the way quite a bit for mounting points. I noticed the front fender vents black but the rear mesh inserts still silver... plans to change those to black? Im just worried about when I get the strap in it that it will bend up or down. would love more pics of it for sure.

Monday, June 04, 2012 8:55 AM
Gary Frank wrote:

Lovin the car and the changes Gary... but I just couldn't help myself and played with the above photo.

-Chris-

-Sweetness-
-Turbocharged-
Slowly but surely may some day win this race...
Monday, June 04, 2012 9:44 AM
Best Sunfire on the planet.

Monday, June 04, 2012 1:35 PM
Looking good

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search