AWESOME PONTIAC GTO 69 but its REAL SUNFIRE 95 - Page 3 - Photos & Media Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: AWESOME PONTIAC GTO 69 but its REAL SUNFIRE 95
Thursday, December 06, 2012 1:26 AM
Just wondering Dustin why your not jumping all over this guy for writing this
Addicted to meth wrote: the car looks @!#$tier than it already did. From the middle of the doors back it looks like crap.

But are focusing so much attention to this
SeamlessZ24 wrote: I'm surprised this turned out as great as it did. The progress pics of it looks like the craftsmanship could of been better.

Thursday, December 06, 2012 6:01 AM
First guy is just trying too hard to troll because its not his taste. Second guy drives a 3 ton fiberglass/filler boat and bashes this dudes craftsmanship, not that he doesn't personally like it, he says someone who did things far better than he did, skill and material wise, is a hack.

(tabs) wrote:
z yaaaa wrote:its not much fun trying to argue with a wall.
oh, trust us, we know

Thursday, December 06, 2012 6:32 AM
Understood man! Just wondering if I ever need a lawyer can I call you? You would be one hell of an attorney brother

Thursday, December 06, 2012 8:32 AM
Hahahahaha

(tabs) wrote:
z yaaaa wrote:its not much fun trying to argue with a wall.
oh, trust us, we know

Thursday, December 06, 2012 6:42 PM
^^The master of taste and style.

Friday, December 14, 2012 11:44 AM
lol leave it to higgins to be the only one on the planet that hates this car.

It's nice to be injected but I love being blown.
Saturday, December 15, 2012 5:43 AM
SeamlessZ24 wrote:Lol Man U love to hate! U sweat my balls or what! I feel like u stalk me whatever I do u gotta make a smart as$ remark. If u hate my car and what I do just don't even bother looking, but like most haters u can't resist looking I know!

LMAO!
I didnt bother opening up this thread, because I just didn't care, now I did, I got a real kick out of that.
Cant resist looking??? I havent opened up one of your numerous threads in a while, mainly because I get annoyed seeing cars hacked like yours. Atleast this car has progress pics of how the panels were formed and then installed PROPERLY. When you were shaving your car, not once did you put up pics of the "welded" doors or trunk. Im almost certain those are filled with bondo, cheese, last years newspaper, cardboard that the S2K tails came in and god only knows what else. Plus, 2 colour changes, 2 headlight swaps and 2 bumper changes later, YOUR HOOD STILL ISNT LINED UP!
Show me some pics of your car being done properly, like this one and I MIGHT change my opinion, until then, your rolling bathtub is still the overdone, gawdy, ugly hacked together piece of siht that I believe it to be.

Saturday, December 15, 2012 6:45 AM
Nothing is a hack about the car anybody that does custom work knows the extreme amount of talent it would take someone to do what I did to my car. Nothing was bondo'd like u say here's the hood all bondo'd ok! tail lights all bondo'd ok! to make a whole car straight without seems takes talent. To make a interior from scratch takes talent.

Saturday, December 15, 2012 9:30 AM
he's talking about the amount of bondo the car has to cover all that stuff up. i can see your car waving at me every time i look at it to be honest.

you couldnt weld the side skirts and bumpers on so those had to have had at least some filler in there to be finished...

and white is the absolute worst color to put on a car like yours because it shows everything. not trying to knock your work because i know you have tons of hours into that car and i respect that, its just not my cup o tea.

It's nice to be injected but I love being blown.
Saturday, December 15, 2012 10:48 AM
Anytime u weld something takes filler. This car was blocked and primed three times before paint. The gto has more filler on it than mine I bet trying to blend in every panel. The side skirts I cut the back of them off and slid them up past the bottom door seam. If your referring to interior having bondo then your right, but every show car in hin or all the magazines that have a custom interior , I have the same amount. More or less if its not your style just admit it, you don't have too assume its a hack job. Anybody that has seen the car in person would say its professional and straight.

Saturday, December 15, 2012 10:50 AM
Even the best in the business like chip foose, when you make a custom panel you coat the whole panel with filler. You can clearly see that wasn't even the case with my car, it was minimal than it appears to be.

Saturday, December 15, 2012 12:35 PM
Actually Brad, I was talking about completely filling the doors with bondo. To be honest dude, I'm really happy to be proved wrong here. Does it change my mind about his car? Not completely, there are still things that I can't agree with on it, but it's nice to see that it was actually welded underneath.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search