Rubanio24's Progress Thread - Page 3 - Photos & Media Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: Rubanio24's Progress Thread
Sunday, November 25, 2012 9:46 PM
some plans have changed and I am going to be parting out my eco donor car soon as a heads up, I will part out everything except manual tranny and everything that I need for a manual swap. I have the motor torn down, a crank with 40K and bearings, most of the interior pieces are missing so just pm me and I will let you know what I have.

Monday, November 26, 2012 3:08 AM
Just a heads up. The Eco transmission won't work with the 2200 engine.

Monday, November 26, 2012 5:13 AM
gtpsunfire wrote:Just a heads up. The Eco transmission won't work with the 2200 engine.

Wasn't thinking of using it for the 2200, prob going to buy an eco and swap everything over. seeing that I have im very picky with the car I want and can only find it in auto so seeing that i everything for a manual swap, I might start going in that direction and just swap everything over from mine

Monday, November 26, 2012 3:48 PM
ruben i installed richard crespo (JUCNBST supercharger kit) I have my own M62 set up as well in my 04 cavalier. if you need any help with anything in florida let me know im by east orlando.
Monday, November 26, 2012 5:27 PM
jair wrote:ruben i installed richard crespo (JUCNBST supercharger kit) I have my own M62 set up as well in my 04 cavalier. if you need any help with anything in florida let me know im by east orlando.

will do, thanks

Wednesday, November 28, 2012 11:57 AM
Looks Good, I wish i still had my Sedan

WI Vehicle A/C Certified Tech
Tuesday, November 05, 2013 9:00 PM
its been a while since I posted on here, im selling my wheels if anyone is interested. Car is going to be changing up a bit, going to be getting some new smaller step lip wheels thinking about running 17x9 or 17x9.5 cranking my coils down and changing the front clip to the 00-02 with the wing west lip

Sunday, November 10, 2013 12:52 PM
Ruben Torres wrote:its been a while since I posted on here, im selling my wheels if anyone is interested. Car is going to be changing up a bit, going to be getting some new smaller step lip wheels thinking about running 17x9 or 17x9.5 cranking my coils down and changing the front clip to the 00-02 with the wing west lip

Someone linked them on CL on Facebook, If you're willing to ship, i'd happily pay for shipping.

Sunday, November 17, 2013 11:47 AM
Since you have to use stock mounts in the rear would O.E.M. Mounts for regular struts work?

"big boom big boom"-Adam Savage. "quack damn you"-Jamie Hyneman "mythbusters"
Tuesday, November 19, 2013 6:10 PM
I don't see why not if they are the same

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search