just invested in a 2000 cavalier - Photos & Media Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
just invested in a 2000 cavalier
Tuesday, November 06, 2012 12:54 AM
I just invested in a 2000 cavalier. I love it so far. im looking for some custom projector headlights. i know its almost impossible to find them for the 2000 model. im also looking for the entire dash assembly.
i live in the four corners area. if u can help me out please let me know. thanks facebook/guit4rm4n

Re: just invested in a 2000 cavalier
Tuesday, November 06, 2012 6:49 AM
"Invested" and "Cavalier" in the same sentence!

Tuesday, November 06, 2012 8:40 AM
I have a feeling this thread will deteriorate quickly....lol

Tuesday, November 06, 2012 9:30 AM
For headlights, your best bet may just be using 95-99s. Aside from modding your current ones. The conversion is pretty easy. You'd need a new bumper of have to add to yours for them to work though. (Although from the pic it almost looks like you somehow already have a 95-99 bumper with the 00-02 headlights??) Other than that, alls you need for the conversion is the little "pockets" the 95-99 brackets sit in and the little 95-99 front fender supports. Good luck with your new car. Have fun with it.

12.6 @ 114.6 MPH

Tuesday, November 06, 2012 11:22 AM
Hmm.....

________________________________________.
Still not low enough for a signature.

Tuesday, November 06, 2012 3:07 PM
Mr. Quick wrote:"Invested" and "Cavalier" in the same sentence!

have to agree with this crazy fool.

I choose the technology built for land speed records... not the technology built to save on emissions and gas mileage.
Tuesday, November 06, 2012 6:34 PM
What that thing needs is a pineapple grenade tossed into the driver's compartment, while you walk away slowly toward the camera with "Rock You Like A Hurricane" blaring in the background.

R.I.P. JessE Gerard 7.11.87 - 1.25.08
The Radiation Nation Facebook Twitter Twisted Metal Alliance
Tuesday, November 06, 2012 11:05 PM
Thanks for the info. just checked out the pic of ur cavalier nice!!! the headlights looks great! thats exactly what im looking for are some just like those. please shoot me a link to help assist me with the conversion.
Wednesday, November 07, 2012 2:38 AM

Wednesday, November 07, 2012 8:38 AM
Back bumper looks like its coming off. I say find some stock bumpers, get her painted one color, get different rims, remove that spoiler, and well start from there.

Happy modding!

GMR has got nothing on this
Wednesday, November 07, 2012 9:15 AM
Whats with you guys? You don't remember when you got your first cavy and had ambitions or making it something your own? Lighten up and be constructive.

12.6 @ 114.6 MPH

Wednesday, November 07, 2012 9:37 AM
yeah no doubt lol, tuner just told him to make it stock haha
Wednesday, November 07, 2012 2:11 PM
not a bad starting point. good luck with your future modding. my only complaint is that someone took the time to paint it and didn't bother to paint the damn door handles.

Thursday, November 08, 2012 6:20 AM

Thursday, November 08, 2012 7:47 AM
Spencer wrote:yeah no doubt lol, tuner just told him to make it stock haha

LMAO! Yeah Im not big on bodykits. Back when I bought my turbo Z24 it had a full bodykit painted to match the car. Car looked okay but I wasnt into that bodykit look anymore. So I sold it and spent the money on stock bumpers and headlights. I dont regret it....except for the fact that now I need to paint those dam bumpers!

I mean I guess that front bumper he has would look okay and decent if he had a huge intercooler behind that big hole and some horses under the hood.

GMR has got nothing on this
Thursday, November 08, 2012 7:26 PM
i feel ya, i sold off my streetfire kit long ago, i run modified stock bumpers now.
Sunday, November 11, 2012 1:07 PM
I like this guys style....

doesnt say anything, just throws up more pics

Sunday, November 11, 2012 5:57 PM
I say convert to the older ones they are a lot more choices and there cool looking. Nice car by the way. Just need to fix that bumper.

Monday, November 12, 2012 4:54 PM
zdoubledozen [ Matt wrote:]I like this guys style....

I was thinking the same thing. But honestly I would strip it down, stock bumpers with some kind of lip kit and drop it. A fresh paintjob wouldn't hurt either. It just reminds me of something from 2001. Not being a dick, just giving some constructive criticism.

Monday, November 19, 2012 9:04 PM
zdoubledozen [ Matt wrote:]I like this guys style....

Ditto!

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search