Project Helen - Page 4 - Photos & Media Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: Project Helen
Thursday, January 31, 2013 5:08 PM
lol you guys and bringing busted ass rides to the tuning shop. tisk tisk

you realize he tunes PERFECT cars on a daily basis right? cars without wiring issue's, cars without alignment issues, cars that people have sunk tens if not hundreds of thousands into.

hell i felt like a tard for bringing mine there without paint on the front bumper and no power adder haha

It's nice to be injected but I love being blown.

Thursday, January 31, 2013 8:47 PM
Yes, I do know this brad lol. And none of that was my fault, it was the previous owner :/ Im gonna do it right!

Friday, February 01, 2013 4:50 PM
Put most of the interior and some other odds and ends back on. Will be getting the doors and trunk on next week for sure, and most likely the hood and the fenders Getting excited!

And we will see what will happen to this....

Friday, February 01, 2013 4:55 PM
looking good, pink for the rims?

Friday, February 01, 2013 5:04 PM
Ya, plastidip. Im not sure if I will like it, and i figure hey, if its fast why not? lol

Friday, February 01, 2013 6:17 PM
Aww come on u were doing so good. Don't ruin it with that of awful fad of pickin a skittle out of the bag and doing ur rims like it....ughhh
That's just my opinion tho and opinions suck so if u wanna ride around with pink rims then pink on!
Friday, February 01, 2013 6:38 PM
Opinions opinions. I have gotten that quite abit actually, but thats why I decided to go the plastidip route, just to try it out, if I dont like it, Off with their head!

Wednesday, February 06, 2013 4:09 PM
Small update. Got the Trunk and the Doors sprayed, but the doors didn't turn out quite how I wanted them so I am sanding them down and redoing them..
Here is a picture of the trunk on the car. Slight alignment issue. Apparently hit in the ass end as well...just uncovering more and more @!#$, never noticed this before..

This is how I learned not to drop things...Split right down the middle haha

But all is good..

Also got my skirts and bumpers primed

More pictures to come tomorrow.

Thursday, February 07, 2013 6:20 PM
I'm waiting on pics! Looking good!

Friday, February 08, 2013 12:18 PM
Sorry I had a busy day yesterday, its the girlfriends birthday this weekend haha. But here are some pics guys!

This was slightly irritating...cheap plastic anyway, got it all glued up and will make er purdy later.

Mirrors look pretty good. Cant wait to get the doors on.

Got the trunk on and just sat the bumper on there trying to get the trunk to line up. Alsofound that I will be having the same issues with the hood because of some damage to the driver side corner...

I have the hood and fenders on the car, because I only have about a week left of school and with the parts I had to redo, im not going to have enough paint to finish them. I did however put some on rush and hopefully will be able to get em painted and put back on in the last two days of class

Redoing the bumpers and doors...

Also got a picture from my buddy doing my wheels and he is getting a start on them today

More updates next week.

Friday, February 08, 2013 1:15 PM
Making really good progress man! Hope you have enough time to get it all finished up before you are done with school! Its a lot easier doing it in those resources I imagine!

Friday, February 08, 2013 2:28 PM
Hmmm I'm not opposed to this.

Club Jeffie, Yea we can make that. Text or Call(908)866-1882

Friday, February 08, 2013 7:36 PM
Yes, I hope I can get it done as well. Much nicer booth than the one I have access to back home. I really started busting ass exactly 4 weeks ago and that is only four day weeks. Thanks for the support guys! she will be finished in no time. When I get her home, I plan on trying my hands at a wire tuck, starting fresh with a harness from the parts car.

Tiny update on the wheels. Nearly half way done!

Questions comments concerns suggestions welcome!

Friday, February 08, 2013 8:16 PM
Hummm some white walls there lol, jp nice work.
Friday, February 08, 2013 8:22 PM
Thanks man, and that plasti dip come right off the tires

Friday, February 08, 2013 8:30 PM
Ahhh nice
Sunday, February 10, 2013 10:26 AM

First coat of pink.

Sunday, February 10, 2013 10:36 AM
Giggity

Club Jeffie, Yea we can make that. Text or Call(908)866-1882

Sunday, February 10, 2013 11:34 AM
I figured with all the extensive work done to ur car that u wouldn't roll around town with oversprayed wheels lol. reminds me of a car show I was on my way to last year and I passed a Pontiac 6000 painted with a roller and house paint, wish I had a pic of it but can't drive n shoot pics lol, back to ur car though its gonna look good when done

Skr8 Goodz in tha hood
Sunday, February 10, 2013 11:36 AM
Haha. Thanks guys! Also, I am going to go with a Garret Ball Bearing turbo for the replacement of that @!#$ty ebay turbo.

Sunday, February 10, 2013 12:25 PM
keep the progress coming, I look forward to more updates.

Sunday, February 10, 2013 12:39 PM
JUCNBST wrote:keep the progress coming, I look forward to more updates.

Thanks man!

Sunday, February 10, 2013 3:30 PM
pink rims?!

It's nice to be injected but I love being blown.
Sunday, February 10, 2013 5:47 PM
-Z Yaaaa- wrote:pink rims?!

Its Plastidip. It comes off in like 5 minutes. Pink today. Green tomorrow. Blue the day after. Better than paint if you like to change stuff up.

Sunday, February 10, 2013 7:04 PM
Brian (TheSundownFire) wrote:
-Z Yaaaa- wrote:pink rims?!

Its Plastidip. It comes off in like 5 minutes. Pink today. Green tomorrow. Blue the day after. Better than paint if you like to change stuff up.

Thank you lol. Im just doing it to try it out..didn't want something permanent. Would like a different set of wheels someday anyway.. Probably roll with it for awhile.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search