Project Helen - Page 7 - Photos & Media Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: Project Helen
Friday, March 01, 2013 7:19 PM
Thank you sir. I actually wasn't expecting to like them as much as I do. They look awesome.

Friday, March 01, 2013 7:34 PM
Most welcome. They stand out, they look good and you chose the color of a good cause... anyone who would feel the color was a bad choice obviously needs a bus pass because they have no taste
Friday, March 01, 2013 7:51 PM
well i guess im glad you like em? lol

It's nice to be injected but I love being blown.
Saturday, March 02, 2013 2:16 PM
Dude that's bada$$

Saturday, March 02, 2013 3:25 PM
Thanks guys! Pictures really do no justice either.

Saturday, March 02, 2013 4:00 PM
looks mint fella, great job!!! I hate when everyones car looks the same, this is not 1 of those times

Skr8 Goodz in tha hood
Saturday, March 02, 2013 4:50 PM
Plasti dip your piping for intercooler pink!

Saturday, March 02, 2013 6:27 PM
You sir...may just be a genious!

Sunday, March 03, 2013 10:48 AM
Nice car man glad u are thinking outside the box as well and also i like the black cavy too in the pic what kinda rims are they
Sunday, March 03, 2013 1:17 PM
Damn! Those are pink! Haha. Looks great. I definitely support what you're doing. I lost my grandma to breast cancer and my other grandma and mom are survivors. Keep up the good work.

Sunday, March 03, 2013 2:02 PM
Very nice!

~2014 New Z under the knife, same heart different body~
306 TQ

Sunday, March 03, 2013 3:27 PM
Thanks guys!

-Lance The black one is my DD. And both cars have ICW wheels. The black cars used to be polished, but I had them powder coated. And the white car had the ICW wheels when I got it, just had them dipped pink.

-Brian Thanks so much. My grandma is a survivor as well. She loves my car more than ever now!

-Whitecavy Thanks man, I hope to be having some numbers like yours this year.

Monday, March 04, 2013 8:23 AM
looks awesome dude
Wednesday, March 06, 2013 5:06 PM
Well we are starting to make some progress.. I ordered my turbo and got upgraded to a gtx wheel at no extra charge. So i will be running the Garrett GTX3067R instead of the GT3071R. Cant wait to see how those new blades spool

Wednesday, March 06, 2013 5:23 PM
That's what's up can't wait to see more updates

RIP Cpl Derek Kerns And Cpl Robby Reyes
24th MEU VMM-261 (REIN) V22 Crewchiefs
11 April 2012 Morocco (African Lion)
Thursday, March 07, 2013 8:26 AM
the rims.... they are beautiful. i really like the car!

Thursday, March 07, 2013 9:55 AM
Thanks guys!

Thursday, March 21, 2013 9:01 AM
Get the new turbo yet? Updates?

Thursday, March 21, 2013 12:28 PM
Levi Weuve wrote:Well we are starting to make some progress.. I ordered my turbo and got upgraded to a gtx wheel at no extra charge. So i will be running the Garrett GTX3067R instead of the GT3071R. Cant wait to see how those new blades spool

Nice choice, the GTX series is better for sure. If I wanted to spend anymore money on my damn car I would upgrade my 3071r to the GTX series. I don't., so I will wait to see when you get yours.

~2014 New Z under the knife, same heart different body~
306 TQ
Thursday, March 21, 2013 6:59 PM
Ah the turbo...been gettin yanked around somewhat. Excuses seem legit though, but still not good on their part. But it is only like a 5 employee company so I can see it. Any way, it is guaranteed to ship this week with free expedited shipping for the wait. Should be soon!

I am hoping the turbo is all its hyped up to be!

Not much updates, I did get a pair of hood shocks from Redline Tuning, and I have to say I love them, no more 12 inch pipe on the strut tower to hold the hood up!

Dont mind the under side of the hood, remember this is still an on going project.

And maybe I have been skimping on the updates...been awhile I guess.
Also got three new gauges that match my AEM boost gauge a little better.

And I have gotten the voltage wired up, still need to order a sensor for the oil temp, and I am working on cleaning up the wires even more under that dash,

Also got a start on my stickers...

AAnnnddd I have decided to paint my charge pipes glossy black, and I am going to put a mirror polish on my intercooler.

Thats about it for now, sorry for the delays guys. I really didn't even think I had much worth showing. Just small stuff still though, but progress.

And one for fun

Friday, March 22, 2013 10:46 AM
Very nice on the updates. Glad to see you still moving ahead on it.

Friday, March 22, 2013 3:51 PM
BuiltNBoosted wrote:Very nice on the updates. Glad to see you still moving ahead on it.

Its never ending.

Friday, March 22, 2013 4:48 PM
Keep it up looks nice

Saturday, March 23, 2013 7:15 AM
I like the usdm sticker....i might just steal that from you

I have noticed everyone is shifting from polished charged pipes to colored pipes now.....heck i even dont like polished charge pipes anymore...LOL

GMR has got nothing on this
Saturday, March 23, 2013 3:41 PM
I'm wet sanding the intercooler, putting a mirror finish on. Thinking about a stencil for it, not sure. And i just came up with the idea as Iwas typing tthis of painting the other side black and trying both ways to see what i like?

Thoughts, suggestions, stencil ideas?

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search