opinions on my car - Photos & Media Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
opinions on my car
Friday, June 21, 2013 4:21 PM

Re: opinions on my car
Friday, June 21, 2013 5:43 PM
It's nice, not my style. To much going on.

On the inside my car looks like a fighter jet.
Friday, June 21, 2013 6:00 PM
Thanks for your honesty. Just finally getting it all back together. Hard to put time in with four kids and full time job. Just curious to see what others thought. I'll take the negative with the positive. Just proud I can say I done every mod to my car myself and learned a lot along the way
Friday, June 21, 2013 6:31 PM
Exterior looks great. Interior is terrible imo. Needs more plain and simple less obnoxious everything
Friday, June 21, 2013 6:54 PM
So go all black on interior and lose sticker bomb. Don't really wanna go back to stock gauges
Friday, June 21, 2013 8:29 PM
i think a stock hood would do you right.
Friday, June 21, 2013 8:42 PM
Was never a huge fan of the decked out F&F type cars, I think the cavalier lends itself to more a sporty american look rather than a tuner. The cavalier always sort of reminded me of the latest gen GTO's.

I do like the color and the rims though, its your car, do what you like.

Friday, June 21, 2013 8:56 PM
Looks nice, a little busy, maybe more black inside and black out the rims with some body colored accents on them

Modding my j since I found the org
Friday, June 21, 2013 9:03 PM
Too much on the inside, outside is nice minus the wing..

http://www.autotalk.com/pictures/data/1536/medium/2005_Chevrolet_Cavalier_Xtreme_002_autotalk_com_.jpg
Saturday, June 22, 2013 6:06 AM
Its a little 2005.

But that's just my opinion and if you like it that's all that matters. It shows you put alot of work into it.
Saturday, June 22, 2013 9:11 AM
It's funny u say its a lil 2005 cause thats around the time i started on this car. Purchased it new in 04 and guess my vision never changed. I was hoping for less negatives and more positives but I do want honesty as a whole just so see where my car stands from a group that actually knows cars

Saturday, June 22, 2013 9:24 AM
The car looks confused. I like parts of what I see just not together. Going to a black interior would be good. But I an not against some red Accents. I really think it is a few changes away form looking good, A slightly cleaner tuner look being want I think would be the easiest to swap to.

I miss my Cavalier, even if it made 100 hp on a cold day and had more suspension then it deserved.
Saturday, June 22, 2013 9:28 AM
I do think this is the best shot of your car. I see nothing wrong with the choices in the body work, besides the trunk. I like the 03-05 tail-lights "mask" painted black myself.

I miss my Cavalier, even if it made 100 hp on a cold day and had more suspension then it deserved.
Saturday, June 22, 2013 12:36 PM
It looks pretty good on the outside. Clean up the inside & it will look much better.

Supercharged 2002 Chevrolet Cavalier Z24
Saturday, June 22, 2013 4:42 PM
The only thing that really matters is how YOU feel about your car ,because everybody has different tastes ,your opinion and feelings about your car is what counts the most .Personally , I like black cars ,you see ,but beauty is subject to personal taste .I`m not a fan of gold colored rims ,but thats just my opinion.

Enjoy your ride dude!

BLACKMANTIS
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search