Black Mantis' BC2 Cavalier - Photos & Media Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Black Mantis' BC2 Cavalier
Sunday, June 23, 2013 1:57 PM
Just doing a favor and posting some pictures for Norman (Black Mantis) and his cav.. Enjoy!

There ya go bud.. Sorry for the delay : )

Re: Black Mantis' BC2 Cavalier
Monday, June 24, 2013 2:04 PM
I welcome all BC2 cavalier owners to post their best stuff on my thread ,don`t be shy!

BLACKMANTIS
Monday, June 24, 2013 2:13 PM
Next spring I will be giving her a brand new paint job which is long overdue and some nice coilovers ,probably some STD R2 or equivalent grade shocks. A Harrop supercharger with nitrous back-up and meth injection is in the works also TO MEET MY 300 HP GOAL . The budget is climbing steadily but surely to meet 2014 spring objectives.

BLACKMANTIS
Monday, June 24, 2013 4:28 PM
I still hate that park bench rear bumper they made.

Though it does make for convenient seating.

Oh and um blue?

DRIVING FORCE FABRICATIONS (908)866-1882

Monday, June 24, 2013 6:25 PM
That rear has always, and will always, be an eyesore. Sorry there Mantis. The BC2 rear looks tons better.

I had those same seats but in grey some years back. They were comfy for a good while, but eventually my fat ass wore out the seat cushion and it started to droop.

R.I.P. JessE Gerard 7.11.87 - 1.25.08
The Radiation Nation Facebook Twitter Twisted Metal Alliance
Monday, June 24, 2013 6:34 PM
That actually is a BC2 rear. To me looks like a hybrid of it and the Bomex bench. The rear I had with my kit didn't have that.. Could just be the donor bumper they used to make the 03 up kits...?

Monday, June 24, 2013 6:36 PM
Wow, really? That's... Interesting..

R.I.P. JessE Gerard 7.11.87 - 1.25.08
The Radiation Nation Facebook Twitter Twisted Metal Alliance
Tuesday, June 25, 2013 5:25 PM
People are still painting the vents?

http://www.autotalk.com/pictures/data/1536/medium/2005_Chevrolet_Cavalier_Xtreme_002_autotalk_com_.jpg
Tuesday, June 25, 2013 11:10 PM
Skirts dont flow at all to me.. Never realized how much that rear sticks out! Not feelin the stick on hood scoops and blue accents inside either. It doesnt look good when the stuff that pops out easy is what is painted, and bright nonetheless. Sorry, not feelin it.

Wednesday, June 26, 2013 5:07 AM
BLACK MANTIS wrote:A Harrop supercharger with nitrous back-up and meth injection is in the works also TO MEET MY 300 HP GOAL.

Umm, you dont need close to all of that to hit 300whp. I would do a forged bottom end(for longevity) and a ported head with a good set of cams will put you over 300whp with just the Harrop. I wouldnt even put meth on it. I dont have any doubts that if i went to 80lb injectors and dropped pulleys that i could hit 300whp with my Harrop and that is on a stock eco.

Wednesday, June 26, 2013 6:35 PM
the front of that care especially in black looks pretty good to me... this car would look much better IMO with a simple LSS lip kit and rear bumper. maybe even fill in those side vents on the front bumper..but I think the first few pics its a nice looking car.
well..but do remove those little autozone vents 3m'd to the hood

04 Cav. 2dr. 5spd. My DD. 'Nuff said.

Thursday, June 27, 2013 1:31 PM
Sorry blu04DD ,but the big booty rear is staying ,as for the stick on vents , what vents don`t you have to stick on if you want them to stay put ,! ? I might respray my vents graphite color like my hood stripes and side skirts ,we`ll see...

BLACKMANTIS
Thursday, June 27, 2013 1:41 PM
A buddy of mine calls my car nikki minaj now ,cause of my huge rear bumper .lol

BLACKMANTIS
Thursday, June 27, 2013 1:46 PM
If you guys want too see some Québec City tuner dude go 10.5 seconds in the 1/4 mile with his 2.2 ecotec nitrous 2002 cavalier ,check it out on you tube search for ( CAVALIER NOS )...

BLACKMANTIS
Friday, June 28, 2013 6:33 AM
well to each their own and you're free to display your ride how ever you see fit, which is the beauty of car modding. but to me if its not actually functional or properly put on, its uselss and tacky.
its like "Ive got a few dollars left, what should I buy? Ooooh nice! shiny stuff and things I can slap on real quick in the parking lot to give it that faster appearance without actually having to make it faster!". But, people dont necessarily always like the subtle mods I do to my car either so again, to each their own!

Friday, June 28, 2013 8:18 AM
Needs BC2 sides man!

Friday, June 28, 2013 1:35 PM
I was unaware those vents were actually functional since it does not appear to be the case in those pictures.... all ya had to do to shut me up was just say they were

Tuesday, July 02, 2013 9:51 AM
The car looks like a Hyundai Tiburjunk from the front. That rear does stick out pretty good, just spray it and see what she looks like. I will agree to the tackyness of the front vents on the dash being blue. the heater vents alright but not all of them. Keep modding till u get what u want tho. The beauty of owning ur own car is that u can have it the way u want it!!!

Dont be a smarta$$...although it is better than being a dumba$$
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search