posting pics from phone? - Photos & Media Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
posting pics from phone?
Saturday, August 31, 2013 11:00 AM
If you can how do you post pics from your cell phone to a form case and point what im typing now ? Thanks guys

I Love My J ♡

Re: posting pics from phone?
Saturday, August 31, 2013 11:10 AM
Other than emailing, or sending to facebook & saving them there, If it is a smart phone with a mini SD card, use a universal SD card transfer plug in, can grab one from Walmart and connect with USB, then you can open the file in the my computer portion, and search for the appropriate folder that holds your camera files. It usually is named "dcim".

'03 LS Sport 5spd, Amsoil fluids, Vibrant cat-back, 5% 3M color stable tint, Z24 trunk lid

Saturday, August 31, 2013 11:13 AM
For example I have an iPhone. Create a photobucket account. Go onto the photbucket website and just press there upload thingy.

Then after you upload your photos from your phone to photobucket. (It will take awhile) Just copy the image link when it's only that photo selected/up on your photobucket. (iPhone is hold down on the image until copy link or whatever pops up)

And then paste the image link in the picture thing in the box thing we are typing in now. (The box with the tree thing)

Preview to make sure it works. Then post it.
Saturday, August 31, 2013 11:31 AM
So if i make a cardomain account i could just copy the url that way too right? I got a samsung from stright talk its a droid

I Love My J ♡
Saturday, August 31, 2013 2:38 PM
Download the Photobucket app. Make a Photobucket account. Upload your photos to with the app. Make a thread here and copy the [ IMG] links for the photos you want to add.

Saturday, August 31, 2013 3:06 PM
Sweet thanks brian

I Love My J ♡
Saturday, August 31, 2013 6:48 PM
photobucket is great! ive been using it for years. my cav folder alone is over 1200 photos.

04 Cav. 2dr. 5spd. My DD. 'Nuff said.
Sunday, September 01, 2013 7:29 AM
Yeah it works pirty good and very easy

I Love My J ♡
Sunday, September 01, 2013 10:28 AM
Glad it worked for you.

And they do write songs about Hondas

Sunday, September 01, 2013 10:37 AM
see that chevy truck in the begining every where my friend cant stop the heart beat

I Love My J ♡
Tuesday, September 03, 2013 5:37 AM
great, you uploaded a big image for your sig...

now make it fit within the rules so the rest of us don't have to scroll past your huge sig everytime you post.

Thursday, September 05, 2013 3:37 PM
Lol i tried

I Love My J ♡
Thursday, September 05, 2013 6:06 PM
If you got a Straight talk Samsung, its not a droid. Its an Android. Droid is a marketing scheme from verizon that is f#cking everyone up.

Friday, September 06, 2013 7:11 AM
Yeah thats the phone i got lol

I Love My J ♡
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search