FuzzMASTAs 02 z24 boosted build - Page 2 - Photos & Media Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: FuzzMASTAs 02 z24 boosted build
Wednesday, February 12, 2014 6:47 PM
Well tonight finally got heat exchanger mounted to metal bumper and picked up flow threw tank from machine shop, went there last friday and they had it 6 inches tall and not 4 like told them. Also monday flywheel showed up so took it to work and spun it up quick so its ready to go in, after eco swap my girls car this weekend will be back at it on mine. 1st pull tranny to replace flywheel and install Team Green LSD insert than gonna get ZZP valve springs in and put loom on engine harness and get it running, feels like its been forever that haven`t driven the car so anxious to get back at it again.

FuzzMASTA9

Thursday, February 13, 2014 7:55 PM
i need your tan uncracked dash
Thursday, February 13, 2014 8:09 PM
Uh where do you see a tan uncracked dash Spencer lol.. Was cracked when got car than finally foot long piece out of center just fell off one day so finally swapped to my charcoal dash had sitting around

FuzzMASTA9
Saturday, February 22, 2014 8:50 PM
UPDATE TIME, got Fidanza wheel and snapped off ring gear out of car last night and stock flywheel installed, tonight got the TEAM GREEN insert installed and trans back in car, tomorrow gonna try to start car again and hope nothing else breaks, but first gonna install my ZZP upgraded valve springs so thats done and over with than. To bad forgot my camera at home last night and tonight but heres picture of broken flywheel.

Oh and broken ARP flywheel bolts also, snapped 3 yesterday but its bc holes on flywheel got messed up last summer when snapped stock ones off while driving

FuzzMASTA9
Monday, February 24, 2014 2:01 AM
cluster looks awsome, i would like to do mine in UV LED's any advice or how to made at all you know of?
Monday, February 24, 2014 3:39 AM
Snapped off ARP studs... WTF did you do that they snapped off.....

Monday, February 24, 2014 7:22 AM
Chris I had a guy that I talk to on facebook do cluster for me, not to sure how he did it exactly but now for sure there smd leds and than upgraded the stepper motors to gen 5. BuiltNboosted I will get close up of flywheel so you can see why bolts snapped, last summer I miss shifted hard on highway and sheared the stock bolts right up and kept driving, didnt know until pulled motor the next week that they were sheared bc I drove the car to my house ten miles away, just when I turned to right had nasty vibration but turned to left and was fine. Also in process bent 14 out of the 16 valves so that engine only had 58k on it when had to replace head already

FuzzMASTA9
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search