#turbov6cav just another cav.. - Page 2 - Photos & Media Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: #turbov6cav just another cav..
Tuesday, December 09, 2014 5:52 PM
Update! Pretty excited about this one! On saturday I picked up a factory black 2003 cavalier LSS, 143, xxx original miles and runs great. (irrelevant) 100% rust free with no body damage, the clear is gone on the hood, and a little clear is missing on the rear quarter, I'll be swapping the hood, both bumpers, the headlights, and trunk for 00-02. I'll be fixing the clear on the rear quarter.

The plans for this are just the same as the red 98. I'll be pulling all performance and aftermarket parts off the red car and putting them on the black car. The point of this swap is to be rust free. The red car has began to rust on the rear quarters and has other small dings. All local body shops said it would.be close to 2500 to repair all body damage so I figured the cheaper route was to buy a new shell! The engine and transmission are for sale.

So other than that I bought the group buy solid steering rack bushings.

And now last but very important.
anyone who reads this:
If you know anyone who has a set of gravanas and wants to sell the front lower mounts or if you know of any threaded lower mount that might work please let me know! Or if anyone can make me a pair I would be interested in discussing a price! Here is some pictures if you don't know what it looks like.
P.S. I already contacted BC RACING and there lower mount won't work, I tried.. 😑

Tuesday, December 09, 2014 5:54 PM
And now last but very important.
anyone who reads this:
If you know anyone who has a set of gravanas and wants to sell the front lower mounts or if you know of any threaded lower mount that might work please let me know! Or if anyone can make me a pair I would be interested in discussing a price! Here is some pictures if you don't know what it looks like.
P.S. I already contacted BC RACING and there lower mount won't work, I tried.. 😑

Sorry here are the pics:

Friday, December 12, 2014 9:53 AM
Nice build so far.

What happened to the lower mount?

I'm digging the Cobalt wheels on the red Cav.

Friday, December 12, 2014 12:01 PM
Thanks! And I need a different lower mount to accommodate my IRS. and the cobalt wheels sold yesterday lol
Saturday, December 13, 2014 5:17 PM
So, not so much an update but I decided to sell my gravanas coilovers. I'm asking 660 shipped. Brand new never used or mounted.
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search