Elizabeth...the new project - Page 3 - Photos & Media Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: Elizabeth...the new project
Friday, September 06, 2013 6:34 AM
Z24Sunfire wrote:Lol it'll be nothing I haven't read already. Yes I know they don't function as planned. Yes I know it's dangerous.
I don't care.
I've grown used to it....
You're a jackass. Period.
Z24Sunfire wrote:I haven't flipped it or died or killed anyone...YET. That is all
Fixed. I just hope if and when something goes terribly wrong, someone else doesn't suffer for your stupidity.

Friday, September 06, 2013 11:06 AM
Mr. Quick wrote:
Z24Sunfire wrote:Lol it'll be nothing I haven't read already. Yes I know they don't function as planned. Yes I know it's dangerous.
I don't care.
I've grown used to it....
You're a jackass. Period.
Z24Sunfire wrote:I haven't flipped it or died or killed anyone...YET. That is all
Fixed. I just hope if and when something goes terribly wrong, someone else doesn't suffer for your stupidity.

Thanks for fixing that kind sir.
I may be a jackass but that is your opinion and you are entitled to it. Some think I am a kind, caring young man that loves to help old ladies cross the street...the opposite of a jackass.
I was just merely stating how I felt before I got the lecture everyone else does. I'm also pretty sure my driving habits haven't changed drastically in the year they have been on the car so I doubt any accidents I have will be due to my cut springs. I'd say I pretty much know how not to drive like a dumbass.
Sunday, September 29, 2013 2:27 PM
just cuz its a bad idea doesnt mean its not fun. lol mine has 04 neon wheels on it with grabber green brakes... u should see the looks i get, specially since i seem to have the only modded cavy round town that ive seen.
Monday, November 04, 2013 1:40 PM
Well not much has changed. Finally fixed my thermostat issue, and now I have full heat.
Then after that my transmission took a dump on me and I was forced to get a new one. After putting one in I found that tranny had a blown differential. So I got another and boy is it pristine. Also seems to have fixed my clutch bleeding issue so I am thrilled on that part as well.
Also while getting my transmission I picked up an ls rear bumper with a lip I like it and just need to get some paint for it. Thinking about waiting till spring when I plan to do a respray to the whole car in gold.

Monday, November 18, 2013 2:04 PM
Winter mode starts!

Got my toyo tails today!

Thursday, January 02, 2014 2:09 PM
So I got new wheels. I trade the TSW's for a set of motegi ff7's. I needed wheels with dual lug patterns for when I swap to irs rear.

Also put a blast pipe on it. Some hate it I like it

Saturday, May 31, 2014 6:24 PM
Traded my cav for a truck and this is what the kid did

Monday, June 02, 2014 5:09 AM
Ouch!!! That car got Coached!!!! Hey wanna sell any parts off of those old Chevy trucks????

Currently #4 in Ecotec Forced Induction horsepower ratings. 505.8 WHP 414WTQ!!!
Currently 3rd quickest Ecotec on the .org - 10.949 @ 131.50 MPH!!!

Monday, June 02, 2014 7:29 AM
Roofy wrote:Ouch!!! That car got Coached!!!! Hey wanna sell any parts off of those old Chevy trucks????

What parts ya need? I could find it if I don't have it. There's a junkyard down the road with a huge batch of Chevy trucks
Monday, June 02, 2014 4:48 PM
Everything you've got! Lol I'm restoring a 78 K10 and need doors, fenders, bed, hood, and interior pieces.

Currently #4 in Ecotec Forced Induction horsepower ratings. 505.8 WHP 414WTQ!!!
Currently 3rd quickest Ecotec on the .org - 10.949 @ 131.50 MPH!!!

Monday, June 02, 2014 5:28 PM
Roofy wrote:Everything you've got! Lol I'm restoring a 78 K10 and need doors, fenders, bed, hood, and interior pieces.

Lol well unfortunately they are all typical Chevys and none of those parts are very good. I'm in the same way needing body panels for 85 k10

Wednesday, June 04, 2014 4:53 AM
Thats a sexy @!#$ truck man i miss my 82 k10 if you know of anybody with a 67-87 chevy or gmc they wanna get rid of let me know im looking espally for a 67-72. Im in north lewisburg ohio out by marysville all us ohio guys got to meet up some time

I Love My J ♡
Thursday, June 05, 2014 7:03 PM
Sleepin....zzzzz wrote:Thats a sexy @!#$ truck man i miss my 82 k10 if you know of anybody with a 67-87 chevy or gmc they wanna get rid of let me know im looking espally for a 67-72. Im in north lewisburg ohio out by marysville all us ohio guys got to meet up some time

I used to go passed marysville on my way to college in Lima. I miss that cavy so much and it's a shame he wrecked it. But I'm so happy with my truck
Friday, June 06, 2014 6:18 AM
I miss driving my cavi, i need to put a transmission in the damn thing lol

I Love My J ♡
Wednesday, September 03, 2014 7:46 AM
So after not so long I am pleased to say I'll be getting back into the j-body life! Made a deal with my buddy and hes loaned me a 2000 auto 2200 to drive while we put a front end on the one ill be buying from him. It is a choice between a 2002 sunfire with an eco, or an 03 lss yellow cav...both 5 speeds but im partial to yellow but I think an 02 with an eco and cavfire conversion would be fun
Thursday, September 04, 2014 7:19 AM
Z24Sunfire wrote:Traded my cav for a truck and this is what the kid did

Anyone get hurt?

Friday, September 05, 2014 8:06 AM
Nope he got very very lucky! we ended up dealing on it and I bought it and pulled all the goodies off for the next project. he told me when it all stopped and he looked over the front of the trailer was 6 inches from his head. I told the kid when I traded it to him that the tires were not ideal for driving and that I had a set of steelies with good tires he could use till he got tires...but I guess he wanted to risk his life and try to speed race it instead. didn't work out for him at all
Thursday, September 11, 2014 7:56 AM
So I've decided to keep the 2000 and do a manual swap as well as possible baby boost or complete 3400 swap. I lowered it because wheel gap is unacceptable. Going to pickup another FF7 since my brother destroyed one by hitting a pothole.

And last night I decided to fit a 95-99 z24 bumper on until I can source a lip for the 00-02. Also put my rear ls lip on. Sides will be going on tonight weather permitting. More pics when I get em

Goodbye to back troubles!
Thursday, September 18, 2014 10:51 AM
So heres a little update and some picture whoring. Enjoy!

And finally no more cut springs! Picked these up fairly cheap and im happy to finally be low if not a little lower and ride comfortably!

Dat front camber! lol

Today I brought it into the shop at work and spun the rears all the way down so there isn't a rake....I'm so ready to get wheels and get some better stance from it
Re: Goodbye to back troubles!
Tuesday, September 30, 2014 10:36 AM
So picking this up from a buddy for $40. Says it got hot, so I'm going to do a top end on it and hopefully clear that up. Bottom end and oil looks good. Looks like I will be going the 3400 route!

Re: Goodbye to back troubles!
Wednesday, October 15, 2014 5:59 AM
Threw on some hubcaps and am actually pleased with the look. These will do till I get adapters for the next wheel idea...

She got a bath and wanted some selfies lol

Also picking these up for $50 this weekend. thought it was a fair deal!

Ideally that's probably gonna be the car I get my rear IRS from as well

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search