Sleepin.... the built thread 01z24 - Page 2 - Photos & Media Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: Sleepin.... the built thread 01z24
Friday, August 29, 2014 10:28 PM
Made quite a few passes tonight at my local track. Best pass was a 15.66 with a 2.2 60'. Played with tire pressure alot and 15psi in fronts and 50 in rear worked best for me. Still having traction issues. Pulled better 60' times but was having clutch system issues. Noticed some black chunks in my reservoir so need to look into that. Clutch issues caused missed shifts and a few @!#$ty passes. Over all im happy how she ran andi deffanitly got some attion. Went from people laughing to people coming to check it out before night was over :-) i barrowed my buddies go pro so hopefully ill be posting up videos soon, it was a hero 1 and i just powerd it on and saw the red light flashing so hopefully i got some footage. Ill post up all my passes good and bad and try to put correct times and tire pressures if i can remember :-)

I Love My J ♡

Saturday, January 03, 2015 6:59 AM
Just a teaser of whats coming :-)

I Love My J ♡
Tuesday, June 02, 2015 5:32 AM
well I sold the car this past weekend, needed a baby hauler and just picked up a 84 z28 project car so one had to go. I will buy another cav some day soon but for right now I need to prep for my coming baby on the way! ill be posting about the z28 in the other car fourm so everybody can watch!

I Love My J ♡
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search