Home at last. - Page 2 - Photos & Media Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: Home at last.
Wednesday, October 15, 2014 7:35 AM
Mr. Quick wrote:
Addicted to meth wrote:Couldn't you just pull the signal from the ECU and then input it to the cluster for the tach?

I have a tach signal off the ECU for my shift light.
That might seem simple enough, but there is no tach input on the cluster. It looks for the information in the UART data stream. Using aftermarket components, you can do things like this, but not with the factory cluster. The 95-99 cluster accepts very minimal input outside of the UART signal. The 00+ clusters accept pretty much nothing but the 10,400 baud VPW signal.

You sir, have blown my mind with knowledge lol especially with your previous post.
As for the car I really like the whole front end, and especially the brickyard

Tuesday, November 11, 2014 3:48 PM
Glad to see its back together. Things like this are what makes me poke my head in from time to time.

Tuesday, November 11, 2014 4:30 PM
Brian wrote:Glad to see its back together. Things like this are what makes me poke my head in from time to time.

MY SON!!

What's up my boy?

DRIVING FORCE FABRICATIONS

Wednesday, November 12, 2014 1:41 AM
When did it change from LD9 to Eco? Im really out of the loop lol

Wednesday, November 12, 2014 6:48 AM
LOL a few months ago.

Thursday, November 13, 2014 8:33 AM
Jeffie @ Driving Force Fabs wrote:
Brian wrote:Glad to see its back together. Things like this are what makes me poke my head in from time to time.

MY SON!!

What's up my boy?

JEFFFFFF!!!!!!

Nothing too crazy. Doing Honda stuff and trying to dig out a job in the racing/going-fast world when I graduate this year.

I have this crazy idea to get another J to Autocross when I have the cash hence my lurking here.

Thursday, November 13, 2014 10:44 AM
Brian wrote:

MY SON!!

What's up my boy?

JEFFFFFF!!!!!!

Nothing too crazy. Doing Honda stuff and trying to dig out a job in the racing/going-fast world when I graduate this year.

I have this crazy idea to get another J to Autocross when I have the cash hence my lurking here.

If you were out this way I could line you up with a few different race shops that I work with.

Plenty of options too everything from Porsche gt cup cars to honda drag cars .

Sunday, November 16, 2014 10:03 AM
Brian wrote:

MY SON!!

What's up my boy?

JEFFFFFF!!!!!!

If you were out this way I could line you up with a few different race shops that I work with.

Plenty of options too everything from Porsche gt cup cars to honda drag cars .

Good deal. I've been interviewing at some local shops. I'll let you know if nothing pans out because I could definitely use a change of scenery.

Sunday, December 14, 2014 11:36 AM
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search