New custom Sunfire pics in Quebec - Photos & Media Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
New custom Sunfire pics in Quebec
Sunday, November 02, 2014 8:52 AM
My 2001 custom fire going to sleep for the winter.

www.funnybikeshow.com

Re: New custom Sunfire pics in Quebec
Sunday, November 16, 2014 2:40 PM
I really like it! I like that it's clean and subtle, so subtle that only a Sunfire enthusiast would know what's been done to it. The only thing I don't care for are the mirrors. They just seem out of place with the stock look of the rest of the exterior.

So, for clarification, for the rear bumper, you simply extended a 95-99 Sunfire GT (or SE?) rear bumper using another 95-99 Sunfire GT (or SE?) rear bumper? Very unique idea that turned out very well IMO !

Sunday, November 16, 2014 2:59 PM
Thanks. 2 SE bumpers probably since there's 1 exaust hole. They were identical.

www.funnybikeshow.com
Sunday, November 16, 2014 3:15 PM
I was thinking there was only one exhaust indentation, but wasn't sure if you had modified it to be like that or not. Like I said, looks great. Looks completely stock, which is the look I absolutely love, especially for Sunfires.

Now, what about the front bumper? 95-99 Sunfire GT front bumper with enlarged custom grilles?

Sunday, November 16, 2014 4:33 PM
Right i like it not too modified also. Noticed the triangular air vent in the bumper. I wanted to build a large diffuser but didn't have time. Yes the front is a 99 Gt bumper with mazda grilles in the open vents. The blinkers are white led rings like the BMWs. Next project are clear headlights and rear round Ferrari style tail lights in grey housings

www.funnybikeshow.com
Sunday, November 16, 2014 4:52 PM
Very nice work! I look forward to seeing the completion of the future projects you mentioned!

Sunday, November 16, 2014 4:54 PM
Next april -may. Where 's your ride?

www.funnybikeshow.com
Monday, November 17, 2014 5:10 AM
My ride is in my signature... a 2009 Pontiac Vibe GT. I haven't had a J since 2012. I had a 2002 Sunfire GT Coupe that I sold in 2008. Than I had a 2002 Sunfire SE Sedan that I traded in for the Vibe in 2009. Finally, back in January of 2012, we sold our 1994 Sunbird LE Sedan to a local junkyard because it was so badly rusted. Links to Flickr albums and lists of modifications for the Sunfires and Vibe are in my registry. I love the Vibe, but I do miss the Sunfires at various times for different reasons.

Sunday, November 30, 2014 6:13 PM
I love the look.

RIP silver car. You will be missed.
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search