2015 Updates - Page 5 - Photos & Media Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: 2015 Updates
Sunday, February 28, 2016 5:44 PM
how do those solid tranny mounts feel?

Re: 2015 Updates
Tuesday, March 01, 2016 7:39 PM
Solid mounts feel great. I still haven't put the rear tranny mount in.

As for the seat install. Driver's side is a lot easier as the factory brackets on the 350z seats are equal/level.

Passenger side the 350z brackets are off set and not level. It has made mounting more difficult.

Driver's side is complete other than painting the brackets and cleaning the seat.





FU Tuning



Re: 2015 Updates
Tuesday, March 01, 2016 8:01 PM
Addicted to meth wrote:

As for the seat install. Driver's side is a lot easier as the factory brackets on the 350z seats are equal/level.

Passenger side the 350z brackets are off set and not level. It has made mounting more difficult.

Driver's side is complete other than painting the brackets and cleaning the seat.


So in essence the 350z seats are; Driver side -> Bolt in, Passenger side -> modification needed
Correct?


"United by Individuality"
"If life is a joke, why aren't we laughing?"
"Normality depends on one's perception of reality."
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3820803
Re: 2015 Updates
Wednesday, March 02, 2016 3:45 AM
macktruck84 wrote:

Addicted to meth wrote:

As for the seat install. Driver's side is a lot easier as the factory brackets on the 350z seats are equal/level.

Passenger side the 350z brackets are off set and not level. It has made mounting more difficult.

Driver's side is complete other than painting the brackets and cleaning the seat.


So in essence the 350z seats are; Driver side -> Bolt in, Passenger side -> modification needed
Correct?


Both side require modification. the 350z brackets do not match up to our mounting points. I was already running different than factory seats and was able to to take the custom brackets for those seats and adapt to the 350z driver seat pretty easy. Passenger side is going to take a little more work for me.



FU Tuning



Re: 2015 Updates
Friday, March 04, 2016 4:19 AM
I like the seats. Seats will be my very last mod, I need rear disks again first.










~2014 New Z under the knife, same heart different body~
______________________
WHITECAVY no more
2012 numbers - 4SPD AUTOMATIC!!
328 HP
306 TQ
Re: 2015 Updates
Monday, March 07, 2016 5:16 PM
So the seats are officially installed. I drove it for the first time tonight with them. So far I really like them.









FU Tuning



Re: 2015 Updates
Monday, March 07, 2016 7:11 PM
Here is a picture the track photographer took.





FU Tuning



Re: 2015 Updates
Tuesday, March 08, 2016 4:20 AM
Very nice, diggin it.










~2014 New Z under the knife, same heart different body~
______________________
WHITECAVY no more
2012 numbers - 4SPD AUTOMATIC!!
328 HP
306 TQ
Re: 2015 Updates
Wednesday, March 09, 2016 6:51 AM
Seats look good.




Re: 2015 Updates
Wednesday, March 09, 2016 1:18 PM
Addicted to meth wrote:

Here is a picture the track photographer took.



Dang that blue looks really nice - too nice to have a black and white sig! My vote is that's your new signature pic.

Seats turned out great.





Re: 2015 Updates
Wednesday, March 09, 2016 1:50 PM
96S1 wrote:

Addicted to meth wrote:

Here is a picture the track photographer took.



Dang that blue looks really nice - too nice to have a black and white sig! My vote is that's your new signature pic.

Seats turned out great.


Good point. I might need to find someone to modify the picture for me.



FU Tuning




Re: 2015 Updates
Friday, April 08, 2016 7:32 PM
It is parts season.






Lastly a picture from last weekend.




FU Tuning



Re: 2015 Updates
Friday, April 08, 2016 7:32 PM
It is parts season.






Lastly a picture from last weekend.




FU Tuning



Re: 2015 Updates
Sunday, April 24, 2016 5:54 PM
More updates.

Anti slop kit. Man this was worth it!!


Been wanting these for a very long time, just been lazy.


Got around to installing the new rotors.


old lights


New lights.




FU Tuning



Re: 2015 Updates
Sunday, April 24, 2016 6:58 PM
Info on the anti slop kit? Im assuming its for the getrag shifter?
Re: 2015 Updates
Sunday, April 24, 2016 7:09 PM
Philly D wrote:

Info on the anti slop kit? Im assuming its for the getrag shifter?


Edit...saw your post in trans forum...ordered.
Re: 2015 Updates
Thursday, April 28, 2016 12:46 PM
Nice










~2014 New Z under the knife, same heart different body~
______________________
WHITECAVY no more
2012 numbers - 4SPD AUTOMATIC!!
328 HP
306 TQ
Re: 2015 Updates
Friday, April 29, 2016 4:34 PM
Addicted to meth wrote:

It is parts season.






Lastly a picture from last weekend.


What rotors did u get been thinking of upgrading mine but dunno which ones to get...
Re: 2015 Updates
Friday, April 29, 2016 5:15 PM
Ordered through R1 Concepts.



FU Tuning



Re: 2015 Updates
Saturday, May 28, 2016 6:55 PM
Small updated. Been having small issues, so I pulled the charger off to replace the intake manifold gasket. In the process of putting it back together now. In prepartion for my trip to the GM Tuner Bash got these mounted.








FU Tuning



Re: 2015 Updates
Sunday, May 29, 2016 12:20 PM
Updates are looking great!




Re: 2015 Updates
Monday, May 30, 2016 8:08 PM
Test fitted.





FU Tuning



Re: 2015 Updates
Wednesday, June 01, 2016 5:18 AM










~2014 New Z under the knife, same heart different body~
______________________
WHITECAVY no more
2012 numbers - 4SPD AUTOMATIC!!
328 HP
306 TQ
Re: 2015 Updates
Sunday, August 07, 2016 12:17 PM
Updates.

Went to the bash. Made 245whp at the dyno at the Bash. Ran in the quick 8 finished 2.

Since then I have sorted out some issues in my drive-ability part of the tune with the 80lb injectors.

Most recent something I have wanted to do for some time. I used plastidip to see if I liked something.







overall I'm very pleased with the outcome.



FU Tuning



Re: 2015 Updates
Monday, September 26, 2016 6:26 PM
This makes me want to sell my carbon fiber trunk and install a stock one with the lip wing. Oh and go supercharged 😄




GMR has got nothing on this
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

 

Start New Topic Advanced Search