New Guy! 2000 Cavalier - Page 3 - Photos & Media Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: New Guy! 2000 Cavalier
Wednesday, April 22, 2015 12:43 PM
Looks good so far but i agree i feel the tires may be a tad too small, but liking it man!

Also what lip is that?

Instagram: @monstrr_

Wednesday, May 06, 2015 5:10 PM
Alright Thanks for the opinions! Sorry for the slow reply but that is a 94-97 integra type r lip.
@ monstrr_ wrote:Looks good so far but i agree i feel the tires may be a tad too small, but liking it man!

Also what lip is that?

Wednesday, May 06, 2015 6:38 PM
Welcome to the forum. I had the intake/header/exhaust and coils on my car and it was quicker than stock. I agree with what was said before, the suspension will make the car great to drive everyday. The rear sway bar is a big upgrade as well for the price. I also had poly mount which help get the power to the ground. Below are some pictures of my old set-up with KYB AGX and Pro Kit. Header and Catback are for sale btw.

XtremE2200CaV: The Build has Begun
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3864109/2001-chevrolet-cavalier-sedan-4d
Wednesday, May 06, 2015 7:12 PM
Vinny wrote:Welcome to the forum. I had the intake/header/exhaust and coils on my car and it was quicker than stock. I agree with what was said before, the suspension will make the car great to drive everyday. The rear sway bar is a big upgrade as well for the price. I also had poly mount which help get the power to the ground. Below are some pictures of my old set-up with KYB AGX and Pro Kit. Header and Catback are for sale btw.

Great looking car man, I've got a rear lip I need to get on and then start looking for some side skirts.

Wednesday, July 01, 2015 6:12 PM
Been awhile since I've made a post. The wheels I'm currently using where in pretty bad shape when I bought them so I elected the paint them. However I just got around to really polishing the lips. Back when I painted them I did alot of sanding to make them as smooth as possible which finally showed some results.

The rims when I bought them, the price was stupid cheap and I was looking for 17s.

Before and after the first round of polishing. The day later I did a second pass and they all look MUCH better than before. I can honestly recommend the Meguiar's polishing kit.

Two pics I grabbed of the car at my grandparent's house.

For the 4th of July.

Also, this past weekend I went up with a small group of friends to a meet close to my area in Bristol, Tn known as US 421 "The Snake." Holy @!#$ was that some fun. I actually appreciate the suspension that is under the car now, I'm not saying my car is something spectacular, but it is definitely an improvement over stock. I may even look into some more supporting mods to get more handling benefits.
Here's a short clip of a some of us passing through that someone took. Sorry for the quality, I wish it was better myself . I'm right at the end.

Thursday, July 30, 2015 2:07 PM
Nice ride!

2002 Pontiac Sunfire 2.2 EFI Auto
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search