New year, new thread... strat's sedan 2017 - Page 4 - Photos & Media Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: strat's sedan
Thursday, June 06, 2019 12:15 PM
I havenít been able to find any info on the smaller pump. Similar ones seem to be used as auxiliary water pumps in various vehicle cooling systems but no idea on flow rates or anything.

Friday, June 07, 2019 10:40 AM
That mystery pump is sooooo cute

This is a total nerd out post on intercooler pumps I love it, the bosch one is the LSJ pump fyi
http://www.lingenfelter.com/forum_lingenfelter/forum/lingenfelter-forum/camaro-gen-5-2010-2013/1191-intercooler-pump-flow-testing-results

For reference, I am currently running a single LSJ bosch pump parallel with two different air-to-water intercoolers and looks like it is performing well enough but I won't really know until 100F day in traffic if heat soaks to death and/or never recovers. I am also running a honda accord tuner radiator for the H/E.
Saturday, June 08, 2019 8:20 AM
steelmesh wrote:

That mystery pump is sooooo cute

This is a total nerd out post on intercooler pumps I love it, the bosch one is the LSJ pump fyi
http://www.lingenfelter.com/forum_lingenfelter/forum/lingenfelter-forum/camaro-gen-5-2010-2013/1191-intercooler-pump-flow-testing-results

For reference, I am currently running a single LSJ bosch pump parallel with two different air-to-water intercoolers and looks like it is performing well enough but I won't really know until 100F day in traffic if heat soaks to death and/or never recovers. I am also running a honda accord tuner radiator for the H/E.

i currently have the meziere wp136s 20gpm(supposedly) pump. Im always keeping an eye on my IATs and currently am using the lsj pump with 2 exchangers as well. once my new pump goes on ill be able to tell if there is any difference in my iats and will report any findings if curious
Monday, June 10, 2019 1:13 PM
got the car running over the weekend. seem to have a vac leak somewhere as the car wants to rev to 4k...

just happy to hear the new engine make noise.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search