Silver 04 ls status - Page 6 - Photos & Media Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: Silver 04 ls status
Friday, July 22, 2011 4:13 PM
Mine turned colors once I started running the motor, seems some get gold, others get purples, and blues

Friday, July 22, 2011 5:33 PM
Gold is because you weren't running it hard enough. Jk. The blue is usually from driven hard and rich. Basically the fuel is still being burnt in the pipe. Atleast that's what all the motorcycle guys explained to me. You can take steel who'll an shine it back up like new if you wanted.

Friday, July 22, 2011 9:33 PM
I had that header on while I was still on the gm reflash, If I was keeping it supercharged I might give the wool a shot but it's too much work imo.

Friday, August 26, 2011 8:21 PM
Hey Jeff, been a while since I read your thread...damn man, sad to see you're switching to turbo....but glad to see you're coming to the dark side! HAHA...I really Can't say much considering mine isn't done yet. But soon....very very soon. Hit me up when you're ready to sell the blower kit...SInce I bought the wife a Cobalt SS, I wanna bosted daily driver now...haha!

Project Resurrection is in full swing!
Thursday, September 22, 2011 6:53 AM
Well the weekend is near the Brand new gm engine harness just got dropped off by ups......bye bye blower, Hello 249whp bolt on sale post haha

Thursday, September 22, 2011 6:50 PM
Did u come up with a price yet? And if you decide to part there is some stuff I might be interested in.

Thursday, September 22, 2011 8:34 PM
I've got a rough idea of what I'm going to ask. I have enough stuff to part some things, like h/e's and some other random parts I'll have to dig through after I get everything off the car.

Saturday, September 24, 2011 2:54 PM
Ok cool. I will try to keep an eye out for the post. The number one thing I was interested in was the header. Just wish I could trade you for the shiny one. There is acouple other things. But I will keep an eye out on what all you post up.

Friday, December 16, 2011 12:06 AM
I need to update this thread soon.....

Saturday, December 17, 2011 1:56 PM
Well? What's the hold up?

Sunday, January 08, 2012 2:09 PM
Just a little update on whats chilling in the closet......only parts not picutred are my gran am gt lowwers and n body knouckes out in the garage with the spare block and LMZ ballance shaft delete kit.

And this box showed up on Thursday

I'd like to thank Mythod for the killer deal on his ported l61 head and Ferra valves n retainers. I know I'll never pick up another deal like that again for $375 shipped. I"ll make sure it goes to good use buddy. Thanks again.

Sunday, January 08, 2012 4:49 PM
Ill give you $400 haha if only I wasnt getting an LSJ head

Keep the updates going. Be ready for April

Sunday, January 08, 2012 5:43 PM
Looks good, Im sure you will be more happy with the turbo than with the blower.

"Oil Leak ? What oil Leak ? Oh, Thats Just The Sweat From All The HorsePower!!"

Sunday, January 08, 2012 6:09 PM
I'm looking forward to new numbers come april Vince. We need a few more high hp j's out in the Chicagoland area. The only thing I'll miss is the looks of peoples face when they used to hear the blower whine.

Sunday, January 08, 2012 6:28 PM
Now this is a GOOD update.

Sunday, January 08, 2012 7:56 PM
Your welcome.......

Monday, January 09, 2012 5:22 AM
^lolz and agreed, good update, very nice deal you got from mythod!

Monday, January 09, 2012 5:57 AM
JUCNBST wrote:I'm looking forward to new numbers come april Vince. We need a few more high hp j's out in the Chicagoland area. The only thing I'll miss is the looks on peoples face when they used to hear the blower whine.

yeah, the downside of having a turbo...

You really dont have time to see there faces they get passed so quickly. LOL

Turbo> S/C!!!

Monday, January 09, 2012 7:55 AM
Very good point Travis haha "Is that your mom?"....."YEAH!"....

Saturday, January 14, 2012 7:25 PM
those black rims are sexy on that orange cavi, what brand and size? I NEED those
Sunday, January 15, 2012 6:11 PM
Orange cav? You got the right thread? Mines silver, and if your talking about someone's sig why not just pm them?

Sunday, January 15, 2012 6:39 PM
killer deal on the head for the valve train alone. when you plan on starting the turbo process

Buy my stuff!!! CLICK

R.I.P. Brian Klocke, you will never be forgotten
Sunday, January 15, 2012 7:20 PM
I plan on picking up my turbo in the begining of march end of feb. I need to check the spare eco I got to see what trigger wheel it has. Then I need to drop it off at the maching shop for a tank, flux and ballance the rotating assembly. Then I'll get to timing and putting the rest together.

I'm hoping to have everything ready for when we try and get Ryan up north for tuning of a few j's in the area.

Sunday, January 15, 2012 7:44 PM
yeah it was someones signature. I'm new with this site, just joined a few days ago. Nice cavi though man! ill follow this thread, good work
Sunday, January 15, 2012 8:13 PM
Well hell Nathan welcome to the forums, feel free to post up any questions that you can't get answers too after searching.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search