AZNCAVS new RED z24 VERT pics !!! - Page 3 - Photos & Media Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: AZNCAVS new RED z24 VERT pics !!!
Thursday, March 06, 2008 7:07 PM

Thursday, March 06, 2008 7:10 PM
looks real good
5th one is my fav =]

Lanman31337 -F = fatties = do not want. A little chunk in the junk is ok though.

Thursday, March 06, 2008 7:15 PM
my favorite also... haha id like to think of it the azncav version of the phews shot !! haha

heres a bigger version

Thursday, March 06, 2008 7:18 PM
new desktop thanks

i think all it needs it just a filler plate now =]
keep up the good work

Lanman31337 -F = fatties = do not want. A little chunk in the junk is ok though.

Thursday, March 06, 2008 7:31 PM
also to add this is a photoshop i did about a year ago when i was original gonna buy a 97 REd vert but it was a 2.2liter. glad i didnt. mind you this is a photo i pulled from online of a z24 as i didnt have pic of the car itself. i got excited and wondered how it would have looked if it was an actual Z with my rims... cool isnt it ? pretty close to my REALITY !! lol

Thursday, March 06, 2008 10:32 PM
wow...do NOT put the 02 front on. it looks so good like it is.

* * BIG FOR SALE POST * *
Friday, March 07, 2008 3:35 AM
That is the best looking vert i've seen in a long time, black headlights/markers tint the tails and call it a day. just an all around awesome looking car

www.driftnamiperformance.com
Friday, March 07, 2008 6:43 AM
mmmmmmmmm thanks for rehosting them! well worth it!

youre profile doesnt list your location.....where are you? cause you should think about making it to the bash this year. i would love to see the car in person.

slammed with the 95-99 z kit is just HOT! honestly, if i didnt like the ww big mouth so much, i would get the stock z kit and rock it myself. the only thing i could suggest is to look into the 00-02 headlights. you would have to trim the stock z bumper to do it, but ive seen a few people's cars who have done it and it looks bad ass.

keep it up and keep posting pics man. cant get enough drop top lovin....

95+ Cavalier and Sunfire Convertible Service Manual! A must read for vert owners!
Friday, March 07, 2008 6:59 AM
(tabs) wrote:mmmmmmmmm thanks for rehosting them! well worth it!

youre profile doesnt list your location.....where are you? cause you should think about making it to the bash this year. i would love to see the car in person.

slammed with the 95-99 z kit is just HOT! honestly, if i didnt like the ww big mouth so much, i would get the stock z kit and rock it myself. the only thing i could suggest is to look into the 00-02 headlights. you would have to trim the stock z bumper to do it, but ive seen a few people's cars who have done it and it looks bad ass.

keep it up and keep posting pics man. cant get enough drop top lovin....

thanks everyone... not done yet. still have the toyotoa tails to put on. and some minor things.
oh, im in northern california .. about 40mins from san francisco. bash is a little to far me haha. ill be at the lake tahoe meet though this comming summer

Friday, March 07, 2008 10:56 AM
yeah i saw "napa" on the road sign and figured you were in ca, but thought id ask to make sure anyway

what toyo tails you putting on? 96-99 or 00s?

95+ Cavalier and Sunfire Convertible Service Manual! A must read for vert owners!
Friday, March 07, 2008 4:29 PM
(tabs) wrote:yeah i saw "napa" on the road sign and figured you were in ca, but thought id ask to make sure anyway

what toyo tails you putting on? 96-99 or 00s?

im going with the first ones.. off of the teal cavi this weekend.. no time at the moment .. should set the back off pretty well. and i also have a 00-02 z24 spoiler going on also.. i dont like the 95-99 spoiler, and its cracked so it has to go.

Friday, March 07, 2008 5:19 PM
Some CF purists are going to flame me for this, but...

Colormatch the hood. Even if you leave the scoop clear or something to show a little CF, the hood needs to be painted.

Other than that, the car is perfect. I love it. Vert 95-99 Z24's are the sh!t.

Friday, March 07, 2008 8:57 PM
if you paint the hood, paint it like chad's old car. and then paint the A pillars and cross support on the top black, like lenko did to his. since the drop tops have the black weather stripping around the top, youve got a cheap and effective two tone. yeah, im gonna do that to mine too once i get a c/f hood

Friday, March 07, 2008 8:59 PM
thought about it.. but i have little stress cracks close to the scoop. but thats hot .. wonder how it would look on my car though

Friday, March 07, 2008 9:22 PM
like this ? close enough but i dont think i can pull it off

Saturday, March 08, 2008 7:49 AM
damn this makes me want to get working on our vert... i'm still tryin to get the damn thing runnin right.

abolustely loving it!

Saturday, March 08, 2008 9:07 AM
azn: no, actually if you look at the pic i posted, the red goes to the corners of the hood....right where the A pillars are. thats how/why that style of two tone would work well....by making them meet there.

but hey if you dont like it, then dont do it ya know? i do plan on doing it for myself though.

Saturday, March 08, 2008 10:23 AM
azncav 2,4 2,2 wrote:like this ? close enough but i dont think i can pull it off

Not bad, but I'd personally just leave the inside of the scoop, and the area in front of it. That should allow you to fix and cover your cracks.
Maybe if I feel inclined, I'll do a chop of it later.

It is your car, so do what you want.

Saturday, March 08, 2008 12:20 PM
(tabs) wrote:azn: no, actually if you look at the pic i posted, the red goes to the corners of the hood....right where the A pillars are. thats how/why that style of two tone would work well....by making them meet there.

but hey if you dont like it, then dont do it ya know? i do plan on doing it for myself though.

oh dang i didnt even notice the difference .. yea i see what your saying now though .. ill try it again later /..

Saturday, March 08, 2008 4:15 PM
wow that last set of pics makes me want a vert even more. looks awesome man

Monday, March 10, 2008 8:25 PM
very small update.. i got the toyota tails put on.. i like it better on the tea 2.2 though
dont mind the back window it should be fixed soon.. mite need a new top though.

Tuesday, March 11, 2008 10:21 AM
toyos look good on there!

Tuesday, March 11, 2008 12:33 PM
Wrecked my car buddy,if you need parts,let me know.

15.2@89mph 2.171 60ft. 9.830 1/8 R.I.P. "LULU"
Tuesday, March 11, 2008 12:38 PM
Brickyard 3 piece would finish exterior IMO!

Love the Toyos and those wheels.

Tuesday, March 11, 2008 1:08 PM
Joe Schulte wrote:Brickyard 3 piece would finish exterior IMO!

Love the Toyos and those wheels.

x2

also did you take your pic through a window? or is your rim that bent?

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search