my cav - Page 5 - Photos & Media Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: my cav
Tuesday, February 28, 2017 11:09 PM
Saweet. Cant wait to start working on mine. Hey that dash trim that runs around the windshield, is that removable or is that a cover? Also what kind of sub u gonna run? The engine look great btw

ReD RaiN

Wednesday, March 01, 2017 5:01 PM
T!M8!T wrote:Saweet. Cant wait to start working on mine. Hey that dash trim that runs around the windshield, is that removable or is that a cover? Also what kind of sub u gonna run? The engine look great btw

Thanks. The piece can be removable yes, but it is glued down, so you'd have to break the glue to remove it. I'm just running my pioneer 12" sub. I have a box my sub is in now, I just think this is more of a cooler/cleaner look
Thursday, June 22, 2017 4:34 PM
few updates. The m62 L61 swap is complete. Had to put on a spare charger with the stock pulley on for now until i grab a stage 2 belt for my white charger. Stock belt wobbles too much for my liking on a stage 2 pulley. Got my sweet boost gauge surround made by wayders. Also got his old custom made sub box, and had it painted white. I love it. Got a toyota air bag on. Wheel will come later, needs some repairing first. All in all im super happy with the car and its a night and day difference between the 2200 and a m62 eco. Anyways heres some pics

Thursday, June 22, 2017 11:53 PM
What did the m62 install cost ya to do? Always wanted a turbo myself but this seems to be the way to go and diggin the wheel!

ReD RaiN
Friday, June 23, 2017 3:29 AM
T!M8!T wrote:What did the m62 install cost ya to do? Always wanted a turbo myself but this seems to be the way to go and diggin the wheel!

All in all probably around $800-900 (canadian). Includes all new gaskets where I could, vortec throttle body, and throttle body adapter.

Yea I like the wheel too. Just can't wait to get the actual leather wrapped one fixed and in too
Friday, June 23, 2017 4:40 AM
Car looks great! Glad you got a great issues figured out with the motor!

Friday, June 23, 2017 5:51 AM
Bet you're loving that m62 ecotec

"In Oldskool we trust"
Friday, June 23, 2017 6:55 AM
strat81 wrote:Car looks great! Glad you got a great issues figured out with the motor!

Thanks!. Yea me too. Was driving me nuts. Feels great to have it driving finally
Friday, June 23, 2017 6:56 AM
Y3llowCav wrote:Bet you're loving that m62 ecotec

Damn right I am. Doesn't even compare to the 2200 it had before
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search