New year, new thread... strat's sedan 2017 - Page 4 - Photos & Media Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: strat's sedan
Thursday, June 06, 2019 12:15 PM
I haven’t been able to find any info on the smaller pump. Similar ones seem to be used as auxiliary water pumps in various vehicle cooling systems but no idea on flow rates or anything.

Friday, June 07, 2019 10:40 AM
That mystery pump is sooooo cute

This is a total nerd out post on intercooler pumps I love it, the bosch one is the LSJ pump fyi
http://www.lingenfelter.com/forum_lingenfelter/forum/lingenfelter-forum/camaro-gen-5-2010-2013/1191-intercooler-pump-flow-testing-results

For reference, I am currently running a single LSJ bosch pump parallel with two different air-to-water intercoolers and looks like it is performing well enough but I won't really know until 100F day in traffic if heat soaks to death and/or never recovers. I am also running a honda accord tuner radiator for the H/E.
Saturday, June 08, 2019 8:20 AM
steelmesh wrote:That mystery pump is sooooo cute

This is a total nerd out post on intercooler pumps I love it, the bosch one is the LSJ pump fyi
http://www.lingenfelter.com/forum_lingenfelter/forum/lingenfelter-forum/camaro-gen-5-2010-2013/1191-intercooler-pump-flow-testing-results

For reference, I am currently running a single LSJ bosch pump parallel with two different air-to-water intercoolers and looks like it is performing well enough but I won't really know until 100F day in traffic if heat soaks to death and/or never recovers. I am also running a honda accord tuner radiator for the H/E.

i currently have the meziere wp136s 20gpm(supposedly) pump. Im always keeping an eye on my IATs and currently am using the lsj pump with 2 exchangers as well. once my new pump goes on ill be able to tell if there is any difference in my iats and will report any findings if curious
Monday, June 10, 2019 1:13 PM
got the car running over the weekend. seem to have a vac leak somewhere as the car wants to rev to 4k...

just happy to hear the new engine make noise.

Wednesday, June 19, 2019 8:11 AM
strat81 wrote:got the car running over the weekend. seem to have a vac leak somewhere as the car wants to rev to 4k...

just happy to hear the new engine make noise.

Awesome! You got it running before summer
Friday, July 05, 2019 8:23 AM

First time it’s been out of the garage in a year and a half.

Tuesday, July 09, 2019 1:49 PM
Good to see you got it out under it's own power! I pulled mine into the garage over July break to swap the transmission and build a side exit dump exhaust, found out my freshly rebuilt turbo is worn out (1,500 miles of abuse, over spinning / heating the heck out of it).

Here's a little Tao Te Ching to get your ass out onto the race track now:

A wheel may have thirty spokes,
but it's usefulness lies in the empty hub.

A jar is formed from clay,
but it's usefulness lies in the empty center.

A room is made from four walls,
but it's usefulness lies in the space between.

Matter is necessary to give form,
but the value of reality is in it's immateriality.

Everything that lives has a physical body,
but the value of life is measured by the soul.

Monday, July 22, 2019 10:39 AM
Some Racecar arts and crafts...

Monday, July 29, 2019 7:51 PM
Great idea with the back bumper and fenders!

GMR has got nothing on this
Wednesday, September 04, 2019 4:17 PM
Found a killer deal on a set of 17x9’s with practically new 255/40/17 Federal RS-R

Wednesday, September 04, 2019 9:45 PM
Looks good. I like the offset. Much diff in weight?

ReD RaiN

Thursday, September 05, 2019 6:56 AM
Definitely heavier (which is to be expected with the added width) but don’t seem to be significantly heavier. I’ll have to take one of each to work and weigh them.

Thursday, September 05, 2019 9:16 PM
When i went from stocks to 17s there was 20lbs per tire diff. Hopefully it wont effect ur track times much

ReD RaiN
Saturday, September 14, 2019 7:45 AM
My guess is with the new engine setup, it will still be heaps faster than it was

Wednesday, October 09, 2019 5:25 AM
Took the car for a ride to my buddy’s shop and got the header sorted and my exhaust back in the car.

Sunday, October 20, 2019 5:34 AM
First bath in 2 years.

And picked up a ported single pass intake manifold for the blower setup.

Wednesday, January 29, 2020 10:28 AM
Ahem.........

Where is the work son?

DRIVING FORCE FABRICATIONS

Monday, February 03, 2020 6:49 AM
Jeffie @ Driving Force Fabs wrote:Ahem.........

Where is the work son?

Bought a Jeep. Been playing with that.

I do need to brave the cold and get my new intake manifold on and plumbed. Hoping in the process I fix my assumed vac leak. Either way, need the bugs sorted out for spring to get it inspected and then tuned. I WILL drive it this year.

Monday, February 03, 2020 7:38 AM
Sounds like a lot of excuses to me.

Monday, April 20, 2020 8:11 AM
I’ve been slacking on updates....

Pulled the blower to install the new manifold.

Ran into an issue with the new manifold...

Tank for the single pass hits the l61 alternator... so I ordered some parts to hopefully rectify the issue.

Tuesday, April 21, 2020 4:32 AM
Remember if it doesn't work I'll be more than happy to take it off your hands and slap it on your old motor for you

Thursday, April 23, 2020 1:41 PM
Glad to see awesome progress! I need another Jbody!!!!!!!! SRT4 is getting old....lol

Sunday, November 08, 2020 5:21 PM
Who doesn’t like updates...

Car runs and drives again... proof you say? How bout this?

Panel fitment is garbage and it still needs a ton of work but the fact that it moves under its own power again is a big win in my book!

Friday, November 20, 2020 12:57 PM
I miss my Z24

I have tons of compatible parts for your J if your interested. That last pic reminded me of a carbon fiber radiator I have hanging in my wall.

Monday, November 23, 2020 5:12 PM
Glad someone's still working on their J. I've got a '95 Grand Am I'm rebuilding, been trying to figure out what later J parts are compatible.
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search